Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
made admin rage quit, now im banned I_vote_lcapmade admin rage quit, now im banned I_voting_barmade admin rage quit, now im banned I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
made admin rage quit, now im banned I_vote_lcapmade admin rage quit, now im banned I_voting_barmade admin rage quit, now im banned I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

made admin rage quit, now im banned

Go down 
+10
Mr.Blonde
Shankz
Exalted_Fighter
imsofattest
Facepuncher
jarjar
verti89
Sharky
Sinnar
blazinfast
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

made admin rage quit, now im banned Empty
PostSubject: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:20 am

i made an admin called sinnar rage quit twice

after that i took a break

i just tried to get into a game and it just sends me back to the main screen.
i dont think making an admin rage quit is a good reason for him to ban me.
Back to top Go down
Sinnar
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Sinnar

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:37 am

Why dont you screw around with your own bot?
Back to top Go down
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:59 am

but u can screw around with it all u want doing anything u please?

all i did was swap myself to team 1, which apparently makes you furiuos
Back to top Go down
Sinnar
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Sinnar

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:08 am

That wasn't what was the screwing around... Thats just being detrimental to the game.. How you expect the community to grow when you stack a team? Or when your abusing people in game? Or starting games with people missing from teams? Just because you want to kill pubs to get your level up... Play people with higher levels, you will level faster, anyways I'm leaving it up to verti not getting into a pissin contest with you.
Back to top Go down
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:12 am

i didnt stack the team, i knew the two ppl int he room and we wanted to try builds that work together

i didnt abuse anyone, i simply owned them because they were inexperienced.

i started a game that was 3 v 2 because i wanted to get a lil info in game and didnt have enough time to stay the whole game.

so i started it with 3v2 so that when i left it was 2v2.

and when i left it was 2v2.....right.

and isnt lvling up the purpose of the game?
Back to top Go down
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:18 am

you cant tell me u dont play with friends on ur team when they are in the lobby

you cant tell me that when you first started, if you had a good game u wanted to get as many kills as possible.

you cant tell me that makiing someone play a 2v2 is grounds to ban them from the game altogether
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:14 am

And people wonder why I play under an alias its so I dont have to put up with this crap.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:42 am

ok ill say this once, and only once... If you have admin rights you should only be doing the following...

taking red from pub so you can pick a good setup, not from another admin, if they beat you to it suck it up or join a different game

opening slots for a bigger game but this should only be done during peak hours when you can get a full lobby quickly

starting the games when teams are even, 1v1, 2v2, etc. Dont start a game thats uneven, ever, no matter what. If you cant finish a game, dont plan on starting it unless your playing another clannie that knows your not gonna be able to play long. And if you ARE going to start games early make sure the players actually want to play the game at something other than 3v3.

kicking in game should ONLY be done if the person has been afk for a long time (5 minutes)

the purpose of having you guys be admin is to improve the ability for the community to have fun in a more efficient manner. not for a few guys to be able to do whatever they want at the expense of others. i am NOT going to moderate the usage of this bot, if people cant manage to handle it ill just take away the admins again and yall will have to suffer the consequences.

Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:41 pm

yea sinnar thats sad raging because som1 switches..
if u lost so what? its a GAME dont cry and ban him for pwning u
every1 has lost every good player out there has lost..
i lose glorn loses fat loses but we dont ban people
maybe this is the reasons verti took away admin rights
Back to top Go down
Facepuncher
Nooblet
Nooblet
Facepuncher

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Ever tried playing Custom Hero Footies on an Hpmm bot? I'm a footies pro, and every time, there's one team that exploits their powers as admins and sets up the game to the point where you can't even play on that bot anymore without getting your ass handed to you.
Do you know why they do that? Two obvious reasons. The first is that they don't want to lose. The second is that there is a point-reward system in Custom Hero Footies just like there is a chao, the only difference is that it is based off of wins instead of kills. This is why I hate point systems, because if there is a reward involved, you can bet there will be a lot of people abusing their powers to get it, regardless of what the reward is..

Speaking of admins abusing power...

I just ran into dermie in a v-bot round. I went afk, and when I came back, he was on my team(because he had switched himself to red) with a guy named warchiefpro (who is apparently also from chao). When we got into the round, I quickly learned that all 3 of the people we were against were noobs, and knowing that, I assumed there was going to be SOME sort of mercy, but, there wasn't.

Dermie and warchief raped the hell out of those pubs in order to get their xp up, which I refused to participate in. Not only that, but Dermie changed it to fast duel times, with the obvious intent to exploit the hell out of that mode and get some quick kills and end the round fast.

I picked up on it right away, they both knew what was going on and planned on abusing Dermie's rights as an admin to set the match in their favor, and even the pubs picked up on it right away, what they were doing was THAT obvious. The pub that was ganked the most was a guy that had never played before and was a level 4 by the time I was level 18. By the time I left, warchief had 10 kills and Dermie 5, and I 1 accidental kill, and the pubs were just starting to leave.

Everybody was a pub at some point, and I remember a few instances in which I was against an uber pro (one time against chao_peonyou back in the day) and had my ass handed to me to the point where it wasn't fun to play anymore the game that I liked the most on wc3. Back then though, I could've easily been on his team, but by chance, I was on the opposing team and therefore was beaten. In this case, these pubs don't even have an opportunity to be on the team with the pro, they just get ass raped by all pros on one team.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:38 pm

eh this is why i purposely put myself on the team opposite of people claiming they are going to rape everyone and that they have a really high kdr and all that and i kick the shit outa them to show them how it feels to get camped before 2nd duel even starts
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:51 pm

What dermis did isn't wrong in any way. It happens all the time. If the people want to get better they ask for help. Does it suck for them then sure. But I would expect them to do the same thing if the roles were reversed. It's a freaking game. People win and people lose. Taking admins away doesn't stop good people from getting on the same teAm and crushing. And nevermind that this is nothing even remotely new. The good smash the bad and the bad either stay and learn or leave and stay awful.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Eh the sad part is stomps garner little to no exp. Nothing against it but I can reach level 10 in about 1-3 days. Their little stomper system most likely took them months to reach level 10 or theyre not even level 10 yet. Its sad but true. Nothing wrong with stacking the teams but the rewards are laughable at best.
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:44 pm

imsofattest wrote:
eh this is why i purposely put myself on the team opposite of people claiming they are going to rape everyone and that they have a really high kdr
i always did this b4 the reset. if ppl had alot of games played i always put them on the opposite team as me. Not just for the reason that they were talking trash, but because i play competitively and like a challenge, rather than have the best team and trash on pubs.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
Facepuncher
Nooblet
Nooblet
Facepuncher

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Quote :
eh this is why i purposely put myself on the team opposite of people claiming they are going to rape everyone and that they have a really high kdr and all that and i kick the shit outa them to show them how it feels to get camped before 2nd duel even starts

My original intention was to go against Dermie, but he switched himself to my team, but yeah, that was my goal.

Quote :
Nothing wrong with stacking the teams but the rewards are laughable at best.

The rewards are laughable, yes, which is why I don't care about them. Stacking teams however is just annoying if it involves me getting switched over to the stacked team or people running over to my empty team.

Quote :
What dermis did isn't wrong in any way.

Yeah, it is. The round was so broken it was barely fun for anyone...

Quote :
It happens all the time.

Because something happens all the time, that doesn't make it okay. People put recyclables in the garbage can all the time because they don't give a shit or because they're too ignorant to find out where to throw a damn plastic bottle, either way its not okay.

Quote :
It's a freaking game.

Yeah, which means its supposed to be fun... Which it wasn't.

Quote :
Taking admins away doesn't stop good people from getting on the same teAm and crushing.

True it doesn't, but it will sure as hell stop a lot of abuse. The thing about that round is that Dermie and that other chao guy wouldn't have been able to get on my team if it weren't for admins. This certainly isn't the first time I've seen shit like this, and it ruins games for me constantly.

Quote :
And nevermind that this is nothing even remotely new. The good smash the bad and the bad either stay and learn or leave and stay awful.

True, but don't you think I have the right to play somebody that's in another clan rather than pub stomp all day? Pub stomping for me is extremely boring and repetitive. For me, pub stomping is the equivalence of staring at a wall, because I might as well be doing that. I stopped saving codes after I got the first few heroes because, as I assumed, its pretty much pointless. Before, I would play pros in pub games all the time and it would be fairly even. Now, I constantly get switched to different teams because some dumbass wants to pub stomp. If you want to pub stomp, fine. But leave me out of the boredom of sitting up top for the inevitable hour the game lasts and killing creeps while watching your opponents continually bitch about how much cheating your team is doing while they get killed over and over.

And again, let me make this clear, this is definitely not the first time. If it happened to me once or twice, I wouldn't care. But its getting to the point where I've seen entire teams leave because they see me on the other team.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Quote :
but Dermie changed it to fast duel times, with the obvious intent to exploit the hell out of that mode and get some quick kills and end the round fast.

Theres nothing wrong with that, as being admin he can swap to be red to pick modes, just becuase his idea of good modes are different from yours doesnt make them bad.

Quote :
Dermie and warchief raped the hell out of those pubs in order to get their xp up,

If they were noobs on the opposing team then they arent going to get shit for exp as glorn said the ammount of exp u gain is determinded on ur opponets lvl.

Quote :
I assumed there was going to be SOME sort of mercy, but, there wasn't.

And theres nothing wrong with pwning some noobs =/ if they dont like being pwned they can always leave >.> no one is forcing them to stay lol

im sorry but i fail to see how dermie "abused" his power as admin lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:45 pm

i blame this on ChargeAffair that guy is one dick of an admin... he always kicks people and rage quits.

OT: seriously though i don't think you guys need to get your panties in a bunch about leveling, you dont' need to play the new heros right away, and there is pleanty of time to stomp noobs, but its way way easier to lvl against someone your own lvl than leveling against noobs... i have less than 50 games on my account andn its lvl 12 cause i usually only load against decent people and during pubs i just random or pick weird builds and have a good time
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 am

from what you said facepuncher, he joined your team because you were on team 1. he didnt move you, and you were afk so you cant bitch about how the teams got setup and if he didnt move you there isnt really a problem. I am also not really sure how him being red allowed him to set the game up 'in his favor'. Fast duels?? ohh no... UNFAIR CHEAT HACKS. ganking??? AHHH GET YOUR TORCH AND PITCFORK!!! It was so obvious even the pubs knew?? so your saying they noticed that they were getting ganked and that the game took less than 90 minute to complete? holllllly ballsack batman.

admins can move themselves... and if they have a friend who WANTS to switch thats fine.

dont move other people who dont want to be moved... i mean is it really that hard?

if your not the 1st admin in a game you cant override other admins setups.

do NOT use the !kick command unless a player has been afk for 5 minutes and the votekick doesnt work.

do NOT use the admin command to open slots for anything other than a standard 3v3 unless you warn everyone BEFORE starting and give them a chance to leave.

and lastly, just because someone leaves in the middle of a game, does not mean they rage quit...if they havent told you to go fuck yourself, or that they recently have bedded your mother, or that in any other game that they would own you, at some point in the 30 seconds before they leave...they didnt rage quit...they just left. it happens.

err...i want to lock this but i cant...i swear i lose my admin rights every other month...try to not be retards...
Back to top Go down
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 am

so, can i get unbanned anytime soon???
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:43 am

im not sure how you got banned, i had fixed my bot where people cant ban except for me. however i wont be home to check until next weekend... sorry
Back to top Go down
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:04 am

aw too bad.

thx in advance for lifting the ban tho
Back to top Go down
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:53 pm

jarjar wrote:

i lose glorn loses fat loses but we dont ban people

lies i got banned by sum1 in bn who had admin rights. and i dont even know why.
Back to top Go down
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Facepuncher wrote:

Dermie and warchief raped the hell out of those pubs in order to get their xp up, which I refused to participate in. Not only that, but Dermie changed it to fast duel times, with the obvious intent to exploit the hell out of that mode and get some quick kills and end the round fast.

I picked up on it right away, they both knew what was going on and planned on abusing Dermie's rights as an admin to set the match in their favor, and even the pubs picked up on it right away, what they were doing was THAT obvious. The pub that was ganked the most was a guy that had never played before and was a level 4 by the time I was level 18. By the time I left, warchief had 10 kills and Dermie 5, and I 1 accidental kill, and the pubs were just starting to leave.

k ummm yea i swaped my self to red and warchief was on team 2 but then i swaped him back up to team 1. and the reason why i was lvl 7 before first duel was cuz i was able to farm better then team 2. i was useing timmy. and i think my farming skill was frost fall. i forget. but anyways. i put it on fast duels cuz i dont like long games. it makes it so that ppl cant get immortal items wel maybe able to get 1 but thats all. and i useually go for shield then ring then boots. and when u left its ended with warcheif with 11kill and me with 9 or sumthing. and one of the guys left right after he died in duel. so i got stuck and couldnt move so we couldnt switch to do a 1v1 to finish it off.

but anyways i switched cuz i didnt feel like getting my ass kick by u and war_cheif cuz i had 2 pubs that didnt know shit. so i wasnt abuseing my admin powers.
Back to top Go down
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:10 pm

maybe this is why there should be rules about what it takes to become banned.

this highly subjective egocentric way of looking at things doesnt work well
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:15 pm

there is a rule...dont ban anyone. ever. its been addressed and if it happens any more there are no more admins, end of conversation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: made admin rage quit, now im banned   made admin rage quit, now im banned Empty

Back to top Go down

made admin rage quit, now im banned
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next