Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
About People Rage Quit...` EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
About People Rage Quit...` EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
About People Rage Quit...` EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
About People Rage Quit...` EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
About People Rage Quit...` EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
About People Rage Quit...` EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
About People Rage Quit...` EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
About People Rage Quit...` EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
About People Rage Quit...` EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
About People Rage Quit...` I_vote_lcapAbout People Rage Quit...` I_voting_barAbout People Rage Quit...` I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
About People Rage Quit...` I_vote_lcapAbout People Rage Quit...` I_voting_barAbout People Rage Quit...` I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

About People Rage Quit...`

Go down 
+3
John
imsofattest
chehong
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

About People Rage Quit...` Empty
PostSubject: About People Rage Quit...`   About People Rage Quit...` EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Please post opinion about why ppl rage quit and why people just suddenly use the f, b, s, etc, words.... I hate it when ppl getting mad over trifle things and leave just because other people is having a bad day, yep just today, we had like 6 ppl and .... by the start of second duel, only 3 people left... its kind of sad, I mean at least say something before leaving... I tried my hardest to soothe ppl's mood and perhaps making excuse for that person's rude behaviors, and I even got f*ed... I wow ..., anyways just wanna know the first place we are playing a game we are going to having fun or testing our strategies, and I would love people being kinder, i mean every one's life situations are not easy, and dont just blame them for it, because that would cause cyber bullying, and could incite to serious consequences. My hope is that every one would be nicer to each other, and besides right now is Christmas eve, be happy please.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: About People Rage Quit...`   About People Rage Quit...` EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:17 pm

this is why you should play with clan members and not public players, we can control clanmates but we cant control random jackasses roaming us east
personally if you can tell a person is just going to be a problem i would just kick them, if your having trouble keeping a 3v3, maybe try a 4v4? giving you a 2 person coushin for leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: About People Rage Quit...`   About People Rage Quit...` EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:55 pm

The situation he was reffering to was a clan game with one pub the pub stated and so did I and I agree completely.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: About People Rage Quit...`   About People Rage Quit...` EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:00 am

ohhh in that case give me there names please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: About People Rage Quit...`   About People Rage Quit...` EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:16 am

1)eath 1)emon, justkool126, vito123

edit: i've has a lot of leavers in my day, most are forgivable, these ones however we can do without.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: About People Rage Quit...`   About People Rage Quit...` EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:02 pm

I have no problem with leavers... If the game is no longer fun; then dont play it. However, people who run their mouth is what really ticks me off. Especially the people who score an early gank, and win the first duel; and wont stop talking shit.. Then after they die a couple times; rage about how you suck, and cheat, and are rigged, ect. before leaving.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: About People Rage Quit...`   About People Rage Quit...` EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:47 am

just stop complaining about leavers.. there is always gonna be plenty of leavers to go around, when they leave that means your to good for them and you should be happy =]
Back to top Go down
glaukenschtuken
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: About People Rage Quit...`   About People Rage Quit...` EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Mostly its a waste of breath to say words. I do admit I often do just quit and leave games always in the begining and its always because one of these modes are picked. Super Start, Glads or Bonus Stats I find if a host choses those particular modes while not saying a thing about them before the game to be very rude and if you say something their response is usually something moronic. Ultimately leavers are the most game ruining effect this game has regardless the reasons and though I am one I find putting modes without warning your putting them to be just as game ruining.

Clan game having leavers? Its not at all surprising many of clans I have been a part of that talk down about pubs or leavers or whatever I have found that atleast 20% if not more of their members are guilty of the very same thing they belittle.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: About People Rage Quit...`   About People Rage Quit...` EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:08 am

well death demon shitalked me all game, then threatened to hack my account in private messages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About People Rage Quit...`   About People Rage Quit...` Empty

Back to top Go down

About People Rage Quit...`
Page 1 of 1