Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Ranged Agi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRanged Agi - Page 2 I_voting_barRanged Agi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Ranged Agi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRanged Agi - Page 2 I_voting_barRanged Agi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Ranged Agi

Go down 
+5
jarjar
Sharky
epicpowda11
Pissonmyhands
Mr.Blonde
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

Ranged Agi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi   Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:56 pm

i just cant find a way to farm with any attribute other than int or with a character that has enough mana to cast gobs to help them farm. soooooooo how do you farm with agi? what items do u guys get?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi   Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 pm

agi in general are pretty good agi melee either you go passive with one active spell or you get a theif's mask early one or anyother int item, even immortality isn't bad as a lot of those heros need hp and int. or get a token too that helps
Back to top Go down
biki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi   Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:56 pm

for agi you just spam items that give all stats early game like power set or cloak of the fox or agi and int like magus cloak
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi   Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Power Set is not your friends unless your really mana desperate or feel your allies dont have enough armor or are running summons. When in doubt just buy Rings.... If you play agility you should play like your a rapper and show off the bling. Just offset some weaknesses and buy Rings and you will master agility well.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi   Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Sharky wrote:
Why should range be better then melee? I think your getting a little overboard here. The problem with buffing range is running the risk of making melee obsolete. If you think Ints are so powerful why not propose a nerf so the difference is less obvious. Something along the lines of +.10 or +.15 Bat which makes them about 2.25 Bat still better then agility Range but not heavily so. They will be about the same as agility melee keeping in mind according to a lot of you melee get kited and pawned anyhow. And this will buff Int melee as the difference between them and range is not so small any more and thus may be considered a little more. I dont think that will happen but you have a lot better shot at that happening then asking to make agility the auto win the game chars. Because if you buff range you have to buff melee too.

I like this solution a bit more than the other arguments posed here.

Keep in mind, ranged agility has the most potent farming mid game; and is the best mid-game class you can play. Other than melee STR with low int, they are the only class that can auto-attack their way through a game...

Priestess of the moon can keep up in levels with any int; and mid game, outlevel them greatly; while having all of the crits and damage boosting items that agility gives. versus the un-needed mana of an int hero.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi   Ranged Agi - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Mr.Blonde wrote:
go passive with one active spell

lolno

but other than that ur right