Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Regarding Item Creation EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Regarding Item Creation EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Regarding Item Creation EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Regarding Item Creation EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Regarding Item Creation EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Regarding Item Creation EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Regarding Item Creation EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Regarding Item Creation EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Regarding Item Creation EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Regarding Item Creation I_vote_lcapRegarding Item Creation I_voting_barRegarding Item Creation I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Regarding Item Creation I_vote_lcapRegarding Item Creation I_voting_barRegarding Item Creation I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Regarding Item Creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jhalma
Unranked
Unranked

Regarding Item Creation Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Item Creation   Regarding Item Creation EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:15 pm

Is it possible to have it so you don't need a slot for every item in your inventory for an item to be created. I know in DOTA you can have two pieces and when you buy the third with no space in your inventory the item is created.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Item Creation   Regarding Item Creation EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:25 pm

well obv its possible since you can do it in dota but is it worth the time? who knows, it might be easy to do but if not then id rather glorn work on any glitches weve found or any major bugs first
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Item Creation   Regarding Item Creation EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:24 pm

It is possible, I even have the "base code" to do it that way. However, to do it, I would have to re-write all item triggers. that is, 140 item combos. Right now, they are short. the trigger DOTA uses, is about 3X as long, per item creation. The ~150 pages that are my item creations, would become 450 pages of text... Not sure the last time you wrote 450 pages of text... but it isnt fun at all!

Really, it is laziness. It is a good system, but, to save you guys the 1 second it takes to drop an item, or simply to use your peon... isn't worth the time it would take me to re-write all of that. I could prolly add 30 more skills in that time... or 50 more heroes... or create 3 full game modes, Or fix one bug...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Item Creation   Regarding Item Creation EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:50 pm

You should have your items made with your peon before you even come back to base anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Item Creation   Regarding Item Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Item Creation
Page 1 of 1