Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Classic Space Orc EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Classic Space Orc EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Classic Space Orc EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Classic Space Orc EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Classic Space Orc EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Classic Space Orc EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Classic Space Orc EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Classic Space Orc EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Classic Space Orc EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Classic Space Orc I_vote_lcapClassic Space Orc I_voting_barClassic Space Orc I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Classic Space Orc I_vote_lcapClassic Space Orc I_voting_barClassic Space Orc I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Classic Space Orc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Classic Space Orc Empty
PostSubject: Classic Space Orc   Classic Space Orc EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Space Orc, my favorite hero, strikes again! I'm sure those of you who have played team games against me, are now trying to figure him out... Most of you fail...

Hero:
Space Orc

Why? He kicks ass. Moves fast, decent armor, decent HP, good int!

Skills:

Shockwave for 1v1 and 2v2; Fire Ward for 3v3+
Why? Shockwave is good specific target damage, low CD for changing creep spawns. In a 3v3+ fire ward will become invisible in an arena, and you dont have to change farm spots as often.

Evasion for 1v1 and 2v2, Mana flare for 3v3+
Why? STR has no evasion items; this is your end game "win" skill. Or, in 3v3, mana flare because of the team effort.

Mana Burn for 1v1, Endurance for team games
1v1, mana is always an issue with opponents. Make it be gone, that simple. In team games, you should leave the mana destruction to your ally; since this has 2 team skills for bigger games. Endu is great on this slower attacker.

Ulti is realllly flexible on this build. For big team games, you could go all ava; for an easy, defensive stance. In 1v1 ava is also great, because you can burn all of their mana before ava is up. for 1v1, I strongly suggest avatar, in team games, it is a team effort. If an ally is using Weak C, then you should go for some nukes. If an ally has puppet, get demon spawn. Whirlpool is also OP in team games.

Abolish Magic Innate, if you dont have avatar. If you do; get life regen.

Explanation:
Shockwave is pro, farmer, you farm with it as long as you need it. Spell damage is pro; great skill... Not much to say on it. This works great with mana burn, because combined they will burst through an AMS. Evasion is the best late game strength ability; by a lot. 52% evasion. insane. For a ulti, I highly suggest ele mastery; but you can get anything with this... seriously, it can be used in so many ways. I like ele for farming, and it increases your spell damage output. Reinc is insane though; very insane. Avatar allows you to mana burn 3 times before they can cast. Starfall goes through ava, AMS, and is insane at farming. Take ur pick on a good ulti.

Items:
Avenger gear
Boots/tiara/orb of range
power gauntlets
magic shield
potion+scale mail for duel (warriors ring, if you have the gold)

^^After the first duel, you are on your own. If you cant figure out what to do (Upgrade the items you have) then you fail, GTFO.

Last edited by Glorn2 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

Classic Space Orc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Space Orc   Classic Space Orc EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:29 pm

thats a pretty solid build but what is your counter to ava slow poison?
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Classic Space Orc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Space Orc   Classic Space Orc EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Assuming it is a 1v1 you are talking about, I generally take Ava Also. They will have to ava a second before me; or get mana burned. So, they will un-ava sooner, and get burned anyway. I am heavily armored strength; and well... they aren't. If they somehow manage to frustrate me; I get a speed set in 1v1 games. If they cant kill me early; then cant kill me. Why? STR+Evasion is my late-game last resort. Early duels it would actually be rough. We would level at the same rate; but they would have ganking potential. I don't get ganked though. Unless they copy this build, replacing mana burn with poison strike, they dont have a chance. And well, if they did that; they would die to most other builds. Anyone who allows themselves to lose to a MS or terrap build is too noob to claim a lucky win over this build :p
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

Classic Space Orc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Space Orc   Classic Space Orc EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:37 pm

for some reason i forgot the space orc is a ranged hero :p yea thats a pretty nice build ull have to show me it sometime lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content

Classic Space Orc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Space Orc   Classic Space Orc Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic Space Orc
Page 1 of 1