Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
lulz a space orc build EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
lulz a space orc build EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
lulz a space orc build EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
lulz a space orc build EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
lulz a space orc build EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
lulz a space orc build EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
lulz a space orc build EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
lulz a space orc build EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
lulz a space orc build EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
lulz a space orc build I_vote_lcaplulz a space orc build I_voting_barlulz a space orc build I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
lulz a space orc build I_vote_lcaplulz a space orc build I_voting_barlulz a space orc build I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

lulz a space orc build

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yetidiah
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

lulz a space orc build Empty
PostSubject: lulz a space orc build   lulz a space orc build EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Summons but why?

Space Orc
Feral Spirit
Mana Flare
Endurance aura (can be swapped for battle cry for more armor damage and hp regen but also purgable by light orb and very mana expensive)
Command aura
Badger

main level wolves and put points into mana flare and endurance aura equally, both help you farm so take whichever you need the most anti cast or attack speed. Level badger whenever available.

wolves are your farm and main source of damage most of the game, and depending on how you level your auto attack can be pretty strong too. Badger is really over looked and its a pity. He has a heal cripple and a pretty strong devo aura. once you get badger use it and wolves to clear spawns while you auto attack farm other spawns.

biggest weakness is vortex/light orb as is the case with all summon builds other than that you are about equal to all other builds. your biggest strength is that wolves have bash at the higher levels and deal enough damage they need to be stopped. you also have a devo aura a heal and a slow aura ( i believe cripple is only one level of badger) on your badger basically making him a mobile guardian ward. He also deals some damage but its mostly non-noticeable.

for the most part its normal however you want to take yiff whenever possible ive killed yiff at 13 with this build just let yourself and badger share tanking while wolves dps. if you level mana flare make sure to use it at spawns with your wolves before you send wolves out as most creeps cast spells against summons.

I start with glittering tiara boots and the +5 str item, and summon my wolves before i leave. Most of the time i get a power set relatively early to boost myself and the summons in duel, and if im not leveling endurance aura i pick up totemic set then a speed set after i finish my first high budget str item (staff of deathbringer or elite avenger's mail) other than that go basic str and if you really wanna have fun make immortals gloves.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: lulz a space orc build   lulz a space orc build EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:13 pm

does the innate command override the one you get from staff ?

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: lulz a space orc build   lulz a space orc build EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Highest one takes priority. This is actually similar to a build me and Epic spent some time with during... IDK, very early revolutions. Like, Beta 10 and earlier. It was space orc, wolves, and endu; as the basis. After using it a lot, we realized that the biggest weakness of wolves was the spell damage from creeps. To combat that, we started using mana flare. With the higher spell resist on wolves; this build is even stronger now. The ulti is the most interchangable skill on this build; and if anyone wants to test a variation of this; I suggest only swapping out the hero and/or ult; because the 3 base skills are just so damn smooth together.

With endu, that badger is always gonna be in their face; and never overlook badger damage. The weakness on badgers damage is the attack speed (like a 2.5 BAT). His actual attack damage is pretty decent. With endu Aura, he is violent. you cant just grab some damage reduction to counter him, like most summons. Also; he has high spell reduction all game, and really high HP. Purge doesnt do a whole lot to him at all. He is really a massive ass tank that cannot be stopped. Unlike Demon, if you stop to attack him down; there is no way you will survive the damage from the attacking hero.

Vortex is the biggest counter to this build; IMO; as with all summons. What really hurts though, is that a vortex build doesnt use a lotta mana for your flare to work. Why this build can survive that though, is the good farming (not amazing, but solid) combined with the ungankability, and the fact that it STR, and will take it to the house late game if need be.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: lulz a space orc build   lulz a space orc build EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Doesn't badger have spirit link as well? Spirit link wolves to badger = owness.

Battle Cry works incredibly well for wolves although if you can off level it along side them.

Also, they may make a comeback late game with a lightning orb. BUT, if you can bust out a Immortals Gloves with main leveled wolves its a helarious perma stun. The lightning orb purges you pf battle cry, but they have to purge you + kill off/purge 4 other targets while getting bashed from 4 different targets. It's not as easy as people make it out to be. Although, Vortex = gg
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: lulz a space orc build   lulz a space orc build EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Yet again vortex counts just about everything save faster farming builds,passives and combinations of the two.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: lulz a space orc build   lulz a space orc build EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Hmm, that it does. What a lot of people fail to realize although, is Vortex is a double edged sword. If you use it, you as well better be prepared to lose your mana. Furthermore, unless your running summons vortex doesn't really "count" for a ton till mid game, and for it to count heavily you must be main leveling or at least off-leveling it. That being said, unless you are running mana shield / terrap / summons, you gain the upper hand in a way because you have to skills that do a greater effect usually; creeping, ganking etc. If their running intel with debuffs, vortex still won't do a lot of damage as they can regen enough to still cast their spell.

In team games this becomes huge. I've played a few pubs where they thought they were clever by running vortex against me; they forgot to tell their opponents about this little fact and completely whiped out their opponents mana which left a mana shield user useless etc. Vortex can be a deadly skill, but you have to have something that will back it up. If you don't, your just as fucked as your opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lulz a space orc build   lulz a space orc build Empty

Back to top Go down

lulz a space orc build
Page 1 of 1