Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Question to glorn EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Question to glorn EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Question to glorn EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Question to glorn EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Question to glorn EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Question to glorn EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Question to glorn EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Question to glorn EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Question to glorn EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Question to glorn I_vote_lcapQuestion to glorn I_voting_barQuestion to glorn I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Question to glorn I_vote_lcapQuestion to glorn I_voting_barQuestion to glorn I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Question to glorn

Go down 
+3
KOnYiu
Glorn2
juicifer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:48 pm

I understand unlimited 2 just came out but since then alot of suggestions have been brought in and would just like to ask if you knew yourself what you maybe had planned for the next release? what new things we *might* be seeing?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:12 pm

I am a little on the fence about what I plan to do with the map actually. Take into account a few things in my personal life; Right now, my g/f is in cali, so I have 3 weeks without her (more time to work on the map, possibly) however, I am also currently working (roofing) so I have far less time in a given day to do things (such as edit a map)

there are constantly suggestions coming in, and anything like heroes, skills, bosses, items, ECT, will need to be tested a lot before they can be added. (like, 3-4 weeks of testing) (yes, I like parenthesis)

I could either do some very mild changes, like bug fixes, minor item changes, minor hero changes, and things of that nature that really wont change the gameplay at all. If I do this, it would be released within 3 weeks as a 2.1 edit, as It is far from a REAL new edit.

Until I hear more from the general CHA community, other than the handful of people who post on here, I have no strong opinion.

My other choice, is to just include things with my next edit. I dont think a new public edit will be ready until october or so. I plan to add 12 new heroes to it though, and to finish filling up the skill houses. Along with a KoTH mode, and many other things that add true content and variation to the gameplay.

In all honesty, I havent even touched the map since I released it. I did the same thing with public beta. I just let everything sink in before I go changing things. Once all of the OP, underpowered, glitched, bugged, broken, mistyped, and millions of other things are all found, I open the map and start working a lotttt at once. It is annoying and stupid to open the map up 20 times a day and spend 5 minutes changing something that may not need to be changed.

So, yeah, I might release a "bug fix" edit in a few weeks, but as for a REAL edit, you got 2-3 months to wait for a public edit. Keep in mind that we spend about a month in private, testing the map.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:23 pm

lets add more heroes in the bug fixings ver as the new hero houses are too empty =p
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:19 am

Glorn2 wrote:
I am a little on the fence about what I plan to do with the map actually. Take into account a few things in my personal life; Right now, my g/f is in cali, so I have 3 weeks without her (more time to work on the map, possibly) however, I am also currently working (roofing) so I have far less time in a given day to do things (such as edit a map)

there are constantly suggestions coming in, and anything like heroes, skills, bosses, items, ECT, will need to be tested a lot before they can be added. (like, 3-4 weeks of testing) (yes, I like parenthesis)

I could either do some very mild changes, like bug fixes, minor item changes, minor hero changes, and things of that nature that really wont change the gameplay at all. If I do this, it would be released within 3 weeks as a 2.1 edit, as It is far from a REAL new edit.

Until I hear more from the general CHA community, other than the handful of people who post on here, I have no strong opinion.

My other choice, is to just include things with my next edit. I dont think a new public edit will be ready until october or so. I plan to add 12 new heroes to it though, and to finish filling up the skill houses. Along with a KoTH mode, and many other things that add true content and variation to the gameplay.

In all honesty, I havent even touched the map since I released it. I did the same thing with public beta. I just let everything sink in before I go changing things. Once all of the OP, underpowered, glitched, bugged, broken, mistyped, and millions of other things are all found, I open the map and start working a lotttt at once. It is annoying and stupid to open the map up 20 times a day and spend 5 minutes changing something that may not need to be changed.

So, yeah, I might release a "bug fix" edit in a few weeks, but as for a REAL edit, you got 2-3 months to wait for a public edit. Keep in mind that we spend about a month in private, testing the map.

Ah i understand, well as i notice things during gameplay as myself and clan members play this map basicly daily and sometimes on multiple occasions during the day i will get suggestions from myself and the guys posted up within reason and any possible bugs we notice. Im always available if you require something testing but understand you will probably have a long list before me Wink My own personal idea to what you said would possibly only release a bug fix if something major which can hinder gameplay has been found and could be exploited or something of the sort, perhaps a suggestion list could be let build up and as you said make a nice release for october or so then? Either way im loving this map as it is and anything added would be a nice bonus, Loving your work !
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:54 am

One thing i would like to ask is could you please make a mode which makes it unlimited gameplay? kills and killing rag dont end it so you have a chance to acctualy try to kill the badger, because i really want to try it sometime and some enemies we face just lame it and kill rag even when asked kindly not to :/
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:15 am

im thinking of just changing "kill rag" mode to "kill badger" mode... I mean, badger is the new end boss, amiright?
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:43 am

by the time we got to the point of just being able to kill rag many others were either quitting or simply giving it all they had to kill rag before us and end the game before it got anywhere at all, many people have said they will stay and not kill rag in order to kill badger, yes badger is the new end boss and having that instead of rag would be so much better, i mean you even need some of his items to make immortal armor, and in a kill mode it would already be over by then im guessing, so perhaps you could yes.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:00 pm

I agree the badger is the new boss, but if you make it kill badger instead you would need to rework it to where the gates dont lift upon rags death. Can you imagine if you have a group of people working on the badger and some guy hides and in the last minute ks the badger for the win? I know I would attept that.
Back to top Go down
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:12 pm

I just don't like the "kill this guy!" modes period, because like juicifer said, I get a lot of leavers or people that will try to kill him before me when they're totally not ready...Especially the latter.
I remember one round in particular in which this guy probably tried 10 times to kill Ragnarak, finally got him to 1/4 health, and at that point my partner(the host) just ran up and killed him...
As you can imagine, the next time they saw eachother(I was there, he rehosted) the guy was pissed as hell and cussed him out before getting kicked from the game...it just wasn't a good scenario Neutral

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig elephant
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:49 am

perhaps as i suggested in the other suggestions section you might be able to add a mode which is "endless" or perhaps add a command where the host may chose the amount of kills needed? but making badger final boss would be very cool also, and would it be possible to smooth out terrain a little in the next update? some of it is a bit "too" bumpy if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:04 pm

have you played unlimited 2? I completely flattened the terrain, then added few, smaller, gradual, hills and valleys.
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:06 pm

all i play is the latest version o.O my clan members noticed a little bumpy terrain also, its the one you posted in news right?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:09 pm

yeah, where is the terrain in it rough? graves in the graveyard are a little annoying, but hey, its a graveyard! Unless you can ping on a map, or explain in detail where exactly the terrain is unwalkable, I really cant do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Glorn2 wrote:

shes in cali? tell her to stop by if she wants the flu lol :p jk jk but i'm down here Smile
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:03 am

I believe she is in sacramento or w/e right now, and is going to uhhh... some other city for a couple weeks also. just go to asia-town and start yelling "YUMIKOOOOO SEOOOO"
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:53 am

glorn can i ask what the strange key is for? ive killed dont look at me o.O
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:03 pm

it is an ever expanding chain quest, created by labmonkey. There is no true reward, but, it is something to figure out... I still havent gotten past stage 3 of it....
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Glorn2 wrote:
it is an ever expanding chain quest, created by labmonkey. There is no true reward, but, it is something to figure out... I still havent gotten past stage 3 of it....

killed dont look at me
got the key
went to the panda in the volcano
unlocked chest
took him home
got a gay reward then teleported to middle

and if theres more, i dont know what to do, perhaps we need to do something to yiff? isnt it in the code or anywhere to see what it does? i mean for you to check :p
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:29 pm

Go to the burning town in the bottom left of the playable area and speak with them, then complete the tasks they give you by typing in what they say

go kill the cow man for his skull to get the 2nd skull

Finding 3rd skull needed for quest now !
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:13 pm

ok im stumped..... 2 skulls is all i can find i dont even know if the first one i got was a skull o.O i think it was xD no idea where the 3rd is on what to do next, so meh to it :<
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:30 pm

you've aleady done more than anyone else has!
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:19 pm

do you know how to finish it or could find out? i really wanna see what happens :<
Back to top Go down
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:51 pm

lol, I haven't even looked into the quest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:13 pm

well ide love to know how to finish it :<
Back to top Go down
Flamdar
Unranked
Unranked

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:12 am

Did you use the skull? i tried that but couldn't figure out what to do with what happened. Maybe you aren't supposed to use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question to glorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to glorn   Question to glorn Empty

Back to top Go down

Question to glorn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next