Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* I_vote_lcapClan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* I_voting_barClan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* I_vote_lcapClan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* I_voting_barClan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*

Go down 
+8
KOnYiu
yiff_fox
KJC
i_4got_my_user
epicpowda11
imsofattest
Shankz
Glorn2
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* Empty
PostSubject: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:40 pm

BN Tourny, 1v1, Round Robin. Winner gets a spot in the hall of fame. I will not be playing; and people I don't know will also not be playing.

This will be a small tourny, as far as numbers go; but there will be a lot of games required to play.

Anyone is able to "try" to join. If I have never seen your name before, you cant. I don't want to deal with the ~30 people who think it would be a good idea, but then go to France for 6 months the day the tourny starts. The tourny will go on for 1 week; and you will have to set up your own Matches in that time!

SCORE:
You get 1 point for every tourny game you play.
You get 2 points for every tourny game you win.
You lose 2 points for every tourny game you lose.
You get 2 bonus points if you play against everyone in the tourny.

RULES:
You cannot play the same person more than once.
Save all replays, or the game doesn't count (unless the opponent agrees with the outcome)
Game modes are "NO MODES" unless BOTH players agree to have a mode turned on.

CONDITIONS:
If a players turns a mode on that isn't agreed apon, and refuses to remake the game without that mode; save the replay, it is a loss for said player.

If a player disconnects, and the remaining player has a lead of 2+ kills, and won the last duel, the remaining player is the winner. If the game is close, it will be a rematch with the same builds. Anyone found to be abusing this, will be banned from future tournys.

If a player refuses to play a match with you (Don't be an idiot about this one) often enough to make you believe he is ducking you; take screen shots, talk to me, do something to make it known that you put in a decent bit of effort to face this guy but he is afraid of losing. You will get rewarded a win, and him a loss (no point for actually playing a game though).

***Edit***
Just like to add, that anyone who hosts a match for other players, and then uses "-obs" DON'T CHEAT! Anyone found to be cheating in any way, will be DQ'd. That includes asking someone in vent for help. Anything you type to a player, even a whisper, will show in the replay.

If someone is TRYING to tell you to do shit; and you don't want to get into trouble, announce it into ALL chat and save the replay.

Anyone got any questions? BTW, round robin, means you play everyone else once; there are no brackets.

Last edited by Glorn2 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:55 pm

Are clan members from chao aloud to join in this? or is it strictly for BN only?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:38 am

it says anyone can join -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 am

yep anyone can play (save the replay)

Im hoping to have 25 sign ups, so at least 20 end up playing ><
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:58 am

Sign me up big-shooter, I have a couple suggestions / concerns though...

I personally think we should go no options universally. if two people decide to turn on extreme and fast creeps and all the other crap then it fucks up the balance between other. It's not really fair that some will get to play with modes and others won't, this also takes care of the "my partner forced me into ops" argument if someone loses. Plain and simple if you turn on modes, you lose. If this was just a fun Friday matches Night mini tournament I wouldn't care as much but since its for a spot in hall of fame and all that good stuff every match should be equal in all ways and completely down to players skill, and im sorry but every mode makes the game easier.

If someones internet clicks off they should be given a single rematch unless they were losing drastically. Shit happens time to time, power blinks out, pets rip cords out, people are stressing and dont notice laptops not plugged in. Each participant should get atleast one mulligan throughout the tournament, or a mulligan a game. Everyone drops time to time and it would really suck to be up like 6-1 and bNet boots you for whatever reason. If they D/C a second time then yes disqualified.

Just my 2 cents, but other then those looks spot on.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

The reason I allow for 2 players to agree on modes, is that you can force your opponent to play "no modes" because it is the base rule. If 2 people want extreme creeps, they are both getting the same advantage. When they make it to round 2 and their opponent says, "no modes" they will get their ass kicked.

^^This is why I only play "no modes" 1v1, and why I train people for "no modes" 1v1.

I edited the event of a computer crash/internet goes out. There were a group of people who would abuse it in the past, and pull the plug when they were losing, then DEMAND a rematch... One guy lost the same match 4 times, then ragequit when we told him he couldnt do another. But uhh, it is fair enough that your opponent will have to save the replay to prove you werent winning by a clear amount.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:39 pm

lol ^ that guy is pro
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:00 pm

im in, forgot to say i was :p
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:27 am

I am in too, I will try my best to get online regardless of where i might be next friday night.
if I know can't for sure later on, I'll post a notice on the forum at least. (save the replay)
Back to top Go down
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:47 pm

ill try to play in this ^^ (gl and hf all)
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:11 pm

I've been practicin alot lately n this sounds fun so im in too d-(^.^)z
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:27 am

Smile well i guess this tourny could start in any time right now o.o
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:19 am

ohh, right, my stay was longer than anticipated, and well.. I am a bad editor.. so once again, the tourny is postponed until I can at least fix the revive bug. Hopefully next week. But so far, really, only BN members are signing up. Maybe I will offer shaman for it, if that is the case.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:28 am

I played the new map today.. Got pwned so bad.. so sad... I don't think I got a chance.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:53 pm

hows that work? u didnt suck when i played u in 4.0 beta, revolutions is nothing different really... am i missing someone?
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:20 pm

ima win teh shaman spot w00t
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:23 pm

whatever happened to this?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Respawn bug makes for unfair game endings. <<bad editor!
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:57 pm

fattest can't b shawman since he is in chao right? so too bad. Every one is too busy I guess. Wait till things pick up a bit. It's slow season.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:24 pm

lol my chances of being shaman were low anyway, as i really am not taking the game too seriously anymore i play more for entertainment value now. if anyone was gonna win it it would be soul.
and im not REALLY in chao i have a joke account in chao that im almost never on.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:44 pm

I don't think any one is taking the game seriously anymore except for Soul, a couple of guys in chao and glorn.
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 am

We should do this again!
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:38 pm

i am assuming that the comment 'anyone is able to 'try' to join' means outside of bn people are allowed to participate as well eh?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Um just to add /dnd stops most whisps in their tracks but will not stop mutual friends. So if in a game its best if you type /dnd Tourny or Ingame

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:06 pm

correct. It is just hosted by... Me, AKA, clan BN; but yeah, anyone is willing to "try" to join. By "try" I mean, if you aren't in a clan, or I have never seen you before, you cant join.

Really only looking for like 10 good players for this; since it is round robin. 10 people, each having to play 9 games in a week, is 90 games played.

Also new rule to be added:
You have to play more than half of the people in the tourny, in order for your score to count. It would be pretty misrepresenting for a player to beat the three worst players, get 9 points, then not log on for the rest of the tourny. Meanwhile, someone played against the 7 best players, and went 5-2 and got a similar score.

I will repost this as a new thread I guess; so we can get some fresh though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*   Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever* Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan BN Tourny! *Postponed forever*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next