Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
looking to join a CHA clan.... I_vote_lcaplooking to join a CHA clan.... I_voting_barlooking to join a CHA clan.... I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
looking to join a CHA clan.... I_vote_lcaplooking to join a CHA clan.... I_voting_barlooking to join a CHA clan.... I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

looking to join a CHA clan....

Go down 
+7
Wrathtoruin
jarjar
Potter
Nerdock
sami_gurl
Glorn2
Exalted_Fighter
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

looking to join a CHA clan.... Empty
PostSubject: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:00 pm

I would like to join a clan for CHA... i play on us west and east.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:40 pm

On east servers we have clan chao and clan bn . that is channel "Clan chao" and channel "Clan bn" to stop by and talk to people about joining. BN is pretty strict on its invites though; I cant speak for chao. Verti will prolly pop in here and tell you their deal.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Chao is a lot more relaxed. We play the Game for Fun.
Back to top Go down
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:04 am

I play on west, personally, but I made an account on east to hopefully run into some of the forum members in games, but I assume 99.9% of the games are private. so if you see me on, im always up for CHA.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:14 am

Ya man you just have to be willing to wate but they are on and they do play pubs. They are not on all the time but if you really want to play add people from the formun to freinds list and see what you can do. That is how i got in.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Nerdock, thats not true at all. MOST games are bot games for pubs.
verts bot has hosted around 500or600 games in the last 2 or 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:29 pm

orly? I mean i just assumed most of the games were organized, not necessarily excluding/esclusive. do you guys normally just jump into the games with bots?
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:34 pm

yeah, most games played by members are bot games
Back to top Go down
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:36 pm

awesome, I had just automatically assumed that the members games were organized by the real pplz, i love the fact you guys just join bot games. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:47 pm

lol, yeah. keep joining them and you are bound to eventually find one of us =p
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:24 pm

when im on i usualy join a bot game unless if somone from a clan is hosting on or wants to 1v1 but i most likely wont remember u =p
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:18 pm

If you are looking for games You can also add wrath-bot if I am not online my bot is it host 100 or so games a day.Otherwise stop by either Clan Bn or Clan Chao
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 pm

I tryed going into Clan chao chat many times but it is always a restricted room.... Anyone know why?
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Vertis was down last night
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:12 pm

okay thank you.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:02 am

If the channel is restricted that is because no one from that clan in the channel.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:34 pm

channel is restricted alot mostly when im on im the only one in channel so most people in clan ae in games.. which the games they play last forever unless if its a bot game since pubs leave right away.. but im in clan bn and im on mostly like at 3pm and up so u should find me unless im playing a game my name is jaraiya
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:31 pm

If worse comes to worse you can start your own the more the merrier. Time zones vary as you can see some of them are from Florida others from New York a few in mid western states use internet look up time zones for I guess New York and go from there. Example if its 3pm New York time what time is it in puertirico? Off topic I know but when people complain about blocked channels its because their 3pm is different from ours.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:43 pm

yea my bot is randomly shutting down im not sure if my computer is restarting or what but i usually get it back up as soon as i notice. and yea unfortunately our channel is restricted a lot right now because we don't have a whole lot of really active members right now but we are working on that too. eventually I will get my bot actually in the clan so when he isnt hosting he will be in the channel but that requires one of my shamans to be on at the same time i am.
Back to top Go down
SmokeyMcDope
Nooblet
Nooblet
SmokeyMcDope

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 am

hey i'm new on this, i'm into the CHA and what not, but i cant ever get into the chat room... i wann atry n join the clan but dont know where to start.... any1 got any tips?
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:29 am

clan chao add me, verti89, wrathtoruin, undead-boy and whisp one of us when we are online. we are the shamans/chief and can add you.

bn, ireally dont know anything about.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:13 am

In a non-rude way, you should go to chao. We (BN) just got a half-dozen new guys in the past two weeks or so, and have been working with them to get better. Until they are trained up we cant bring in many ground-level people.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
SmokeyMcDope
Nooblet
Nooblet
SmokeyMcDope

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:29 am

allright, sounds good. looks like i'll go chao haha or try atleast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking to join a CHA clan....   looking to join a CHA clan.... Empty

Back to top Go down

looking to join a CHA clan....
Page 1 of 1