Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
My Terra Build (use with caution) I_vote_lcapMy Terra Build (use with caution) I_voting_barMy Terra Build (use with caution) I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
My Terra Build (use with caution) I_vote_lcapMy Terra Build (use with caution) I_voting_barMy Terra Build (use with caution) I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

My Terra Build (use with caution)

Go down 
+5
didnotmeanto
W_never_lose_MW
Soul_Thirst
imsofattest
Wrathtoruin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

My Terra Build (use with caution) Empty
PostSubject: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:35 am

Base Void-walker Why ? High range,Decent movement speed,30int 20agi 20str.

Offensive Flame strike Why? Clears spawns,You get lots of mana to blow this becomes a spam until its no longer useful.

Defensive Hex Why? Hex is leveled later on in this build unless you decide to gank
but then it changes the build dynamics,otherwise to farm archons late game pvp etc.

Misc Guardian Ward Why? Guardian ward owns buffs your self and all allies also dose extra damage.Bottom line is it owns large games and make farming easy.

Ult Terratupus Why? This build is based around balancing your hp and mana also increasing your Regeneration for both.Terratupus switches your life and mana.

Items (This is general and is always subject to change this is not law just fair guidelines,Be always mindful of your opponents and their builds and counters,etc.)
First duel- Archmagus cloak
Second Duel- Boots of the wind god,Belt of the magus god,smith god armor
Third Duel- Helm of the war god (Pantheon armor),Gauntlets of speed (Cloak of the hidden)
Fourth Duel- Crown of the goddess (Shell of the Mana Goddess)
Fifth Duel- (Rush Omega Staff)
Sixth Duel-(if the game has lasted this long finish Immortals Shield Then make Mask,Make a weapon Staff of Hades works fine,finish shoulders.)If all this is done and you haven't killed rag do so now!!!!!!!.Make immortals armor. (the game has gone on way too long)

Any questions ?
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:40 am

this build sounds pretty solid you seem to have a nice balance between mid game and early game (i consider hex a mid game skill more than late) altho im not so sure about rushing the pantheon armor... have you ever tried getting power shield? its about half the price but it really isnt that much worse than panth... i think its +25 all stats +30 armor and 25 damage reduction with some life regen. if you spent the 8500 on the power shield (something like that) and not the 16500 on panth you would have the money you need to upgrade that archmagus cloak to cloak of unseen... in the end you would have more spell reduction, more damage reduction, similar armor, and better stats with much more damage.

ohh DONT FINISH SHOULDERS FIRST!!!! get at least 2 items u need for another immortals and gold for another weapon before u finish it or you will have horrible stats/damage and if the other team doesnt camp u their stupid

Last edited by imsofattest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:01 am

Yeah I have been working on this build at least a month.I have tried item sets power shield rather than pantheon.It results oddly in faster mana regeneration but less attack the way the rest of the set falls.It would work in pubs but never in a serious match.This item set tends to give a lethal edge around 20-25.Consequently I don't need Hex but The set may always be changed depending on the game.That would be when player skill comes into play anyone can follow a set,the trick is being able to change it to adjust to your situation.So if I did need to I could level Hex earlier on,I just haven't needed to yet.The same goes for the item set It actually gets very flexible after you get shell of the mana goddess.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:15 am

I recently redid this build for 3.1 because both flame-strike and guardian war were nurfed.Now it's Chain lighting,Unholy aura,Darkness,Terra.basically just level chain lightning and unholy aura first off.This gives excellent farming and life regeneration first off.Then level darkness late game or whenever you fell comfortable with your farming honestly you can level it mid game if you really wanted to.Either way it's very flexible and overall has solid farming.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:15 am

wrath i like it. you're starting to think smart ^^

You could swap unholy aura for spiked, and skip panth until later on. Otherwise id advise u to follow imso's adv.

Rushing archmagus cloak may not be the best idea, u may want a magus staff, fire orb, or glittering tiara first.

darkness is sexy, don't let any1 make u drop it!!!

and try making 2x shell of goddess b4 u make shoulders, amazing for its cost (credit to hasbeennoob)
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:04 pm

I'll give it a shot I'm still really playing around with it.So far it does well in clan matches.Well i forgot to mention I always get fire orb first when running this It's key to early game farming.Otherwise I'll try swapping out unholy for spikes and getting pantheon later on.So far item item set is really flexible.Generally long as I can spam chain lightning I'm OK.I have actually already thought about the 2x shell I just haven't been able to test it.
Back to top Go down
W_never_lose_MW
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: naaa   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:14 am

ur 1st duel if u start with magus staff n than get gaia staff u can creep a lot faster... ud be able 2 get totemic glyph n magus staff but ull be a little of for archmagus cloack
after that id get an orb (curroption) n than get timebenders than pantheon n than elusive
this is all b4 3rd duel
pantheon definately helps since i get shoulders n sheild around the same time
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:32 am

I have actually tried that and it gives more attack power for sure but you become too easy to kill generally smart player look for the builds with the highest attack power and lowest armor and hp in duels.With your item set you do farm a bit faster but your an easy target for ganks and duels.Really it's a matter of personal preference but personally I like to be able to take a few hit's so I can hit Terra before i die.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:14 am

Usually Terra builds have something along the lines of a healing spell. In this case your using terra' to heal using voids exeedingly high mana pool as a confort to heal. The weakness to this being your spells using mana and if the enemy has any sort of mana denying skills. Also beware of those you play with regularirly they may know your timing and might have something up their sleeve when you run builds that require proper timing.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:46 pm

That's true the more skill your opponents have the more you need.Before going into the first duel I tend to watch the other team a bit figure out what skills they have so I know what to be ready for It doesn't work 100% of the time but it helps when you know they have spells that can do this much damage and so forth.So I know if I will need to Terra Early etc.As for a Heal if I really wanted too.I could switch out spikes for Holy Light or Darkness for Rejuvenate but if I do that I also need to switch out Spikes for either Cripple or Hex.Either way my item set for the build will work with a few modifications.The build in general is very flexible due to a high mana pool and range.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:17 pm

downside? I use an int hero with a passive hero build. And because I do; I am sure people will start to copy soon.. because yeh know... "Lets all copy Glorn" is the motto....

I am just gonna post my build in detail in my own thread; and well.. again.. when glorn posts a full build, the bandwagon is all over that...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:15 am

Cheap plug almost as cheap as this +1.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:03 am

glorn have you thought of making an alt account?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:53 pm

I have one; I rarely use it though. Usually, I use it to test how assinine clan mates are when they are facing pubs.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:53 pm

done that before coeincidently admins of the bots have a bad habit of mass kicking all from the game.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:31 am

Well didnot I recently swapped out Spikes for Holy light and I have to say that I like the results.It gives me a lot more flexibility during mid game,I can be down to 800hp and 0 mana step out of the creep spawn Terra and heal then go back to creeping.Makes farming a lot quicker In a good match I can have shield by 20.The biggest downside of the swap is that i lost my armor bonus so im a bit vulnerable.But of the upside this build is a great support caster with Void-walker's range I can sit back and attack while casting both chain lightning and holy light to heal my teammates.Worst case scenario is that i have to heal myself.This is really not a build I would use for 1v1 but for 3v3-6v6 it owns.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:39 am

Wrath; I had an old build very very similar to yours. In 1v1 it was too counterable; but in team games, it was Chain light, Holy Light, Restore Mana, Terraptus. You get both the life and mana regen, and the ability to swap them. You can farm endlessly with it; and even take out elementals early game, if you have wind walk, or know when to run away to heal.

You should try it once or twice; I doubt anyone could dislike it, unless an opponent uses vortex.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:19 pm

I will do the only real con to it would be that I would lose darkness for my late game.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:05 am

Well i have recently redone this build for revolutions.I now run

Hero base:Necromancer (Any Intellect base goes but I prefer Necromancer)

Offensive:Chain lightning (If for some reason you dont like Chain lightning Flame strike Frost fall Shock wave and maybe Nova can work here)

Defensive:Holy light (This is basically a must there is no other instant heal in the defensive house)

Miscellaneous:Banish (This is a must Banish is the key to the build synergy)

Innate:(Either Abolish magic or Sprint are preferred but anything works)

Ultimate:Terra (However I do like using Root,Death Orb,And Silent Night as well with this same set up.)

Reasons behind it:Necromancer is a fast caster base with fairly balanced stats he works perfectly with my playing style however the base is generally interchangeable as long as it is still int based.Chain lightning is an excellent skill for crowd control and farming so it should be obvious why I picked this.Holy light this is still my favorite heal especially now that I am running banish.these 3 skill have great synergy you only have to put one point into banish early game.You can cast it on yourself to increase the healing power of your holy light or cast it on an enemy hero to do extra damage at level one banish only cost 100.
This build is very flexible It farms great and can also gank in an instant (especially with one of the nuke ultimate skills)

Items:I do not have a fixed item set for this build it is flexible enough to make your item set up as you go you just need to be careful that you don't become a powerful caster that a smart player can easily kill before you can do a significant amount damage.In a nutshell be sure to get mana and agility but dont forgot about armor and strength.

Weaknesses: This build is primarily made for early to mid game due to the fact that revolutions has a faster game play.Without darkness it is lacking late game.Also with any heavy caster build it is weak to mana burns a smart player with mana burn or feedback can take you out early on the same is true for vortex later on.Also due to the fact that you may focus your items primarily on intellect you may become vulnerable to nukes your self.

Questions : ????
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:06 am

haha...funny thing is I actually have almost this EXACT same build- just on sea witch with MS. Did the idea come to you after glorn beat you with the banish + holy light deal?
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:20 pm

No it didn't It actually occurred to me when I was getting owned Glorn using a trapping build which i will not explain here I promised I wouldn't leak it.I was using my illidan build with the vortex setup.However I couldn't hit him.The whole banish concept just came to me I just realized how well it would synergize.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:58 am

Well, i suppose this is a good place to have a terra discussion. The terra build i currently use. (When im not busy writing my book) is...

Naga
Flame breath
Holy light
Mana restore
Terra.

In the brand new age of blood bath, static shock, and whatever else you crazy kids are using these days, people often forget about restore mana. In a terra build, your demands for mana are insane. So, i like to use restore mana, but what do i know.

Flame breath? yes... at risk of giving glorn an orgasm im going to say that flame breath is indeed the best choice for this build. Ive always like flame breath for ranged and frost for melle.

Holy light? with the new lessened CD, and the fact that heals go great with Terra, and also how this skills goes great with restore... youd be crazy not to get it.

Terra... well this is a terra build so if i didnt choose terra then that would be kinda silly.

Items:
Fire orb (Trust me)
Imbued mail
Glittering tiara
Crown of ages
set armor
Thief's mask
Cloak of the unseen
Crown of the goddes
Shroud of the thief god
Rod of immortality
EXEP fire orb, turn it into fire gaunts to replace your Boots o' speed.
Finish shell
Finish divining rod
Use set armor to make warriors set
Work towards omega staff
Turn divining rod and Warrior's set into BK mail and Scepter O da holi prot respectively.
Use fire gaunts to make the T2 fire shield make auraic set

Final items. Scepter of the holy protector, BK mail, Omega staff, Shell, Fire shield, Aura set.

Since glorn is a fucking idi...Err... genius we now have to jump through a thousand hoops to get immortal's items so i prefer not to get any of them anymore. Once you get these items just Tome Int and be happy!
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Nice build undead I like it.You have an excellent balance for farming and survivability breath of fire is a cheaper cost spell with a solid amount of Aoe.Holy light is the perfect heal for Terra builds and restore mana allows you to keep farming until duel you rarely have to heal if at all.Also your item set gives great early game mana regen and balanced stats and armor.The only thing you lack with this is a disable for pvp but you should out farm most players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Terra Build (use with caution)   My Terra Build (use with caution) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Terra Build (use with caution)
Page 1 of 1