Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
My first build EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
My first build EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
My first build EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
My first build EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
My first build EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
My first build EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
My first build EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
My first build EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
My first build EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
My first build I_vote_lcapMy first build I_voting_barMy first build I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

My first build

Go down 
+2
keane11
Schmiiness
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Schmiiness
Unranked
Unranked

My first build Empty
PostSubject: My first build   My first build EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:04 pm

so im new to the CHA scene but what ive been using so far with moderate success in pubs is mountian king with death strike, spiked armor, guardian ward, avatar. for items i go pretty armor intensive early and basically go for panths and then see whats up. this build is pretty uncomplicated, but its defenitely weak to kiting and in general i feel like i should be able to progress to a build that kinda requires more skill or something. i also run with a buddy pretty often, and i wasnt sure what kind of build he could use to compliment mine. thanks for the assistance!
Back to top Go down
keane11
Unranked
Unranked

My first build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first build   My first build EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:27 pm

try choosin a faster moving hero mountain is ok but its hard to use effectively since u have no creeping skill u dont wanna be a complete tank u wont die as much but it will take u forever to kill a creep
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

My first build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first build   My first build EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:11 am

Your not too bad with guardian ward but go ahead and try pulverize insted of death strike that should give you a bit more farm and try swapping spikes for evasion late game.A faster base wouldn't hurt either as long as you have enough mana to cast ward your okay.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

My first build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first build   My first build EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:10 am

death knight is a good fast hero (as far as str goes). against kiters, try boxing them in the corners and getting ww to get close to them. early frost weapons also help especially staff. oh... and get boots of speed asap (possibly first or second item after orb or staff (which ever you start w/))most pubs and even some clan members dont use boots of speed which actually can be the difference b/t you being able to hit them or not.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

My first build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first build   My first build EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:23 am

I was going to suggest death knight but he actually has a lot of int especially for a str based if you go death knight with that skill set your definitely going to want to start fire orb and probably go either one ring or set armor to start with and definitely grab boots of speed early on it is more than worth the 400 that it costs.
Back to top Go down
Schmiiness
Unranked
Unranked

My first build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first build   My first build EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Alright thanks guys ill try those out. What do you think would compliment this type of build? my general idea was some kind of range/dps/pvp build but i was at a loss for specifics. Storm bolt seems like a good idea but idk what hero my friend would even want to start with.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

My first build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first build   My first build EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:30 am

if your going to get skills that require some mana get space orc he has good damage at the beginning he has alittle range on him good int good str i mean what else can u ask for haha... instead of ds try soul burn if u want to pvp also it does some damage to them/silences for 9 seconds at lv 12/slows them pretty good incase someone tries to kite or run and reduces their attack damagae by alot... and for 2nd skill get a ww so u can just gank them and in duels if ur fast enough to heal use ur ww when theres 2 seconds before duel starts and u get healed mana then hit ur opponent and then omg no way u can ww again and hit him twice with the cost of mana for 1 cast of ww! omg omg omg and u keep ur guardian ward and ava haha =]
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

My first build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first build   My first build EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:26 am

jar, i fixed spell casting before duels. doesnt work. Just thought I would chime that in.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

My first build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first build   My first build EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:41 am

lol shutdown Wink. anyway, jar is right about space orc. Hes a fast hero w/ a bunch of int but you get a slow attack speed. w/o stuns or spells you get a bit shafted when it comes to attacks.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

My first build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first build   My first build EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:09 pm

o really glorn? cuz i could swear unless i was seeing thing because i used master the ring before duel and i was still invis in duel then i just ww again right after that maybe it only works on master the ring =p and ya space orc rapes all
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

My first build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first build   My first build EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:47 pm

in 3.1b? you sure? because ive tried it many time, and it removed the invisibility. It doesnt matter what you have, there is a trigger to remove ALL buffs; if it removed avatar, and auras for a second, I am quite sure it gets rid of Wind walk. which, again, I have tried using many times.. and always get taken out of...

Maybe you just thought you were invisible Smile
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

My first build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first build   My first build EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:04 pm

lol that would be funny if you thought you were invisible Wink um yah i know for a fact that it didnt work for me. Was the first thing i noticed when i came back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My first build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first build   My first build Empty

Back to top Go down

My first build
Page 1 of 1