Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
My little rap things =] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
My little rap things =] EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
My little rap things =] EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
My little rap things =] EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
My little rap things =] EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
My little rap things =] EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
My little rap things =] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
My little rap things =] EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
My little rap things =] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
My little rap things =] I_vote_lcapMy little rap things =] I_voting_barMy little rap things =] I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
My little rap things =] I_vote_lcapMy little rap things =] I_voting_barMy little rap things =] I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

My little rap things =]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

My little rap things =] Empty
PostSubject: My little rap things =]   My little rap things =] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:42 am

first, i know they are retarded. dont be an asshole.. thought maybe they would amuse some of you. just writing it for fun anyways.

1-every fuckin change i make, is a change for the better! i switched from guys to girls and now my pussy gets wetter!

2-haha, aint noone gets another chance. theres something you dont understand. sex with guys is dead to me, just my girl fucks around with me, you aint the 1st nigga to say, that im a waste just cuz im gay. but niggas gonna hate, cuz my girls hotter than anyone they'll date. Wink

3-well thank you, i think i may do, exactly like you say and stick to the few that i do. i may have fucked up, but now im fine, niggas hate me because they cant be mine. shit im to white to continue this rhyme =]

4-rednecks are annoying, yeah, that is true. but i got them niggas, dont give a fuck what they do. all i have to do is say it, and the blades will come out. bitches fuck with me again, rip your intestines out. I'm a little bit crazy, but thats just me. people keep hating, they soon will see. that i can brush off all you pussies without breakin a sweat. then have all my fuckin people stab you straight in the neck!

5-Personally i wont do shit, because it is easy to see, that i am way to fuckin hot to get your blood on me. I got my fuckin crew, who would make the blood ooze, rearrange your face and make it green, black and blue. dont test me motherfuckers cuz my patience is gone, my people are hellspawns, their aim is dead-on. fuck with me enough i will include your kin, ill have your whole family, choking on your foreskin.

6-dear michael, bitch please, i'd love to see your punkass fuck with me. ill leave your body, by the sea, but you wont feel that seabreeze. your body's got no fuckin hands, missing your feet your eyes and your spleen. needed a souvenir of the pussy that got wasted. does that make me crazy? maybe, but i dont give a fuck, and i now im feelin kinda cranky, so bring it on bitch, id love to start a collection of parts from you dead hoes

7-Im anout to have my niggas murder you but thats not where it ends, they'll feed your pussy ass to all your family and your friends. ill force feed your face straight to your mom, and your dick to your grandma, say im sick, say im insane, but at least i still got my brain, yours is being split right down the middle for you brother and your aunt. i puff once again on my pipe made of your bone and im flyin on rainbows, lookin down of your family, before i open open fire on them.

8-oh no, i am not fucking around, i can literally have a nigga put in the ground. test me if you must, and i will end you if i choose. play this fucking game with me i swear that you will lose
Back to top Go down

My little rap things =]
Page 1 of 1