Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Things I have Added to the map EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Things I have Added to the map EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Things I have Added to the map EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Things I have Added to the map EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Things I have Added to the map EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Things I have Added to the map EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Things I have Added to the map EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Things I have Added to the map EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Things I have Added to the map EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Things I have Added to the map I_vote_lcapThings I have Added to the map I_voting_barThings I have Added to the map I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Things I have Added to the map I_vote_lcapThings I have Added to the map I_voting_barThings I have Added to the map I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Things I have Added to the map

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Things I have Added to the map Empty
PostSubject: Things I have Added to the map   Things I have Added to the map EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:59 am

First of all, I will edit this post whenever I add enough things to the list. Please don't post here, I would like for this thread to be only 1 page, so you can click it, read updates, and not have to search through pages of us bullshitting... If you have suggestions, add them where they belong, I will read them and consider them.
Glorn's Change log.

SKILLS
Spiked Armor: -.5 armor per level, 4.5 armor per level now
Storm Bolt: +100 Range
Thunder Clap: 2.25+.25 duration/lvl, 40+5% slow per level
Chain Light: -1 Second CD, 100+35 mana per level (10 less)
Wind Walk: +1 sec (Duration 5+1 per level)
Frost Armor: +1 armor per level
Unholy Aura: .1% every other level, +5% move speed, smaller radius
Immolation: 10 dmg per level, no mana cost, 150+25 range per level
Evasion: +1% per level, 10+5 per level
Befuddle: 2.5+.5 duration per level 100% chance to miss
Soul Burn: 15+5 damage reduction per level
Shock Wave: -200 range(600), +50 damage, +25 AOE, 10-5 per level mana cost reduction. now 65+25 per level
Corrupt Flesh: -3 seconds on CD
Darkness: Level 7 Silences, doesnt prevent attack, +1 second on CD
Demon Storm: +300 cast range (It moves so slow)
Terrify: Increased range a bit (So you can actually hit ranged units)
Fire Ward: +5 second CD, lowered range (Still higher than the skill shows)
Poison Strike: 10+10% per level. (Not so OP early game, better late game)
Rejuv: 100+30 mana per level. (A moderate increase in mana)
Vampiric: +2 seconds per level
Stun Field: A Chance to purge units hit by it.
Barrage: 10 less mana per level, -2 CD
Anti-Magic Shell: 50 mana to cast at all levels (Would you really waste 350 mana to cast this?!)
Mana Vortex: Doesnt debuff allied, +25 range per level
Consume: Ticks every .75 seconds, 3 duration on heroes, on creeps, +5 mana per level
Acid Rain: More drops, smaller radius
Skelly Army: Lower Mana (They Still Suck!)
Demon Storm: Good upgrade to damage, +50 radius per level (Still not IN the game, need labs help to add it)
Mana Shield: 2+2 mana per level (I think)
Locust swarm: More damage, more %drained
Tidal wave: Overall, more damage

ITEMS
Immortals Armor: Panth+Ring Mastery+Scepter+Cloak+omega orb. 330 all, 60 armor, 200 dmg reduction, 35% evade. (Hidden Combo)
Iron Gauntlets: Replaced move speed with crit, and made the new use ability "Ir0n Pawnch" a melee range nuke.
Decaying Blade: All 3 elemental swords(Only obtainable in multiple weapons mode) 550 dmg, 60% endurence aura, 25 armor reduction to target, nice crit. (Hidden)
Fire Talons: Fire Sword+Fire Gautlets(8000G). 50% attack speed, 350 damage (fire affect) better crit.
Ice Talons: same... (Frost)
Light Talons: same... (light)
Power Shield: Set Armor+Power Set(2000G). 30 all stats, 25 armor, 10 HP regen, 12 damage reduction.
Regalia: Infused cloak+Glittering Tiara+power gauntlets(1000G). 20 all stats, 6 armor, 4 HP regen, 200 mana.
all 4 top Staffs: Have been given a chance to bash and deal bonus damage, Along with +1000 HP on all of them.
Staff abilities: Can be cast on heroes now
Spiked Gloves: Power Gauntlets+tot glyph (1000G). 10% damage aura, 12 strength, 8 to all, 20% spell reduction.
Gloves of Death: Spiked Gloves+Eternal Orb (2000G). 15% damage aura, 50 strength, 20 to all, 50% spell reduction.
Crown of Ages: Glittering Tiara+tot glyph(1000G). 16 to all, 12 damage reduction, 150% brilliance aura, 200 mana.
Cloak of the Hidden: Archmagus+time benders(1000G). 125 int, 1000HP, 50% spell reduction, Wind walk (like on ring)
Crown of the Goddess: Crown of Ages+Eternal orb (2000G). 55 to all, 20 damage reduction, 300% brilliance aura, 500 mana.
Cloak of the Fox: Infused cloak+tot glyph(1000G). 12 agility, 8 to all, 15% endurence aura, cn cast illusions.
Elusive Cloak: Cloak of fox+Eternal orb(2000G). 25 agility, 30 to all, 25% endurence, stronger illusions.
Speed Set: Totametic set+time benders(4000G). 75 all stats, 1000 HP, 300% billiance aura, 60% endurance aura.
Divinging Rod: Archmagus+rod of immo(1000G). 75 str and int, 25% evade, 1000 HP.
Mages Staff: rod of immo+the one ring(1000G). 75 str and agi. 12 life regen, 20 armor.
Thiefs Mask: Archmagus+the one ring(1000G). 75 int and agi. 20 damage reduction, 200% brilliance aura.
Staff of Speed: Rod of Immo+time benders(1000G). 125 str, 40% endurance aura, 10 life regen, ability to heal for 1000 every 40 seconds.
Supersonic Ring: The one ring+Time Benders(1000G). 125 agi, 24 dmg reduction, 20 armor, castable spell immunity. (HS orb)
Eternal set now gives 100 all stats, 1000HP and a healing skill 2000 HP every 60 seconds, 800 mana.
Ult set now has the new Eternal set use ability. ^^

HEROES
Battle Mage: Faster, .5 more str
Shadow Essence: Black, +25 range
Pada: Speed upgrade also
Paladin Introduced (Int)
Slithery McSlitherpants introduced (str)

OTHER
2 New shops full of recipes (More to come)
Fixed many tooltips that were wrong.
Terrain changes, fixed some annoding doodads, deleted others for a faster game
Creep spawns more equally distanced from each base
Change gold income from archons. 7000, 6000, 5000, going left to right.

=============================New=============================*New*

I made ALL bosses harder
Rag and ??? items now more powerful
Less gold from elemental bosses and archons
Orb of Feedback, greater orb of feedback, exceptional orb of feedback, eternal orb of feedback. ANY OTHER ORB AFFECT CANCELS IT
Staff abilities Increased, 850 chain light, 1200 fire blast, 4 second slow on heroes with 8 second CD.
Increased HP and MP on lower staffs
Increased CD on meteor
Added in Demon Storm (it was changed, but not working, i made it work)
Added Tiny Tim. (Agility Hero)
ADDED IN MOVABLE STASH!!!!

==========================Newer==============================Newer

I have added a base skill to every hero. I will go more into detail after me and terra test them more, but every hero starts with a unique skill that only that hero has.. it doesnt level up (Most skills are based on %'s)

I have changed a LOT of tooltips to be more organized, balanced a few skills that were a little too strong, made the pre-rag bosses harder... As it was, they were the 2nd to last bosses, and were as easy as elementals...

Endurance aura has been made 10% per level, combat mastery has been buffed (After learning about the rounding to 5% rule, I made it better)

I plan to (In the future) make a unique item that all the bosses drop, so there is some type of reward for killing them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++Newer+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Newer

EDITS ADDED FOR Version 1.2.4 BETA
Skill Changes:
To everyone who has played my edit, you should know there are a few imbalanced skills still.
Immolation-I am reducing it by quite a bit, the damage and range (Due to the zero mana cost)
Shockwave-Increasing base damage by 25, and adding a little more mana to the cost (I reduced it by a tad too much)
Hex-Increasing the CD as the skill levels, so the CD isnt counting down while the person is still a froggy!
Death Strike-After learning about the 5% rule, I made this skill 1X crit per level (Maxing at 8X, as it was before)
Combat mastery-Again, with the 5% rule in mind, I buffed the crit and evasion on this skill by a bit.

Item Changes:
Regalia-Better-+10 to all stats more, worth buying now
Orbs of feedback-Give a bonus to attack speed now (Still get over ridden by other orb affects)
Sword of Feedback-Introduced, has a cooler name... Eternal sword+eternal sword of feedback... Good, worth getting
Rags Sword-Upgraded, gives +60 all now, and 15% command aura.
Rags armor-Gives 190 all stats now, the rest of the stats are the same
Atma Weapon-damage upgraded to 550

Boss Changes:
The bosses before Rag have been made harder. Let's face it, you could 2 shot them. They are hard now, like they should be.
the 4 end bosses all carry a Panths armor now.
Elemental bosses have been given a minor HP buff. They had like 3000 HP, which was low. I cant remember how much I gave them.
The 2 golems in front of rags door are stronger now. They were an easy 2 shot kill before, now it should take 5. Not the biggest thing in the world, but if you suck, you cant sneak in and kite rag around the room without getting killed now.
I have increased the level on many bosses, this will provide them with additional stats also.

General Map changes:
-This could go with skills, but... I added a custom basic skill to every hero. Their tooltip will tell you what skill then have. Most skills are usable all game, and not overpowered early on. A full list of the skills can be found in general Discussion under Quertys post "The best idea I ever heard" or something along those lines.
-I have lowered the amount of damage reduction each point of armor gives. It wasn't by a lot, and because the creeps and bosses got a decent buff, it shouldn't affect the game play much. This will be tested a LOT!
-I have increased the max move speed of the game to 522(The max) It was currently set at 400. Now builds based on speed, and items that give speed, will be more useful. This will also more stuns and slows more desirable for Gank builds. (I may increase slow and stun durations minorly on some skills)

FUTURE ITEMS:
(Items Value ~28000)
Crown of Goddess+cloak of (time benders+archmagus)=Cloak of the Mana Goddess (7000)
175 int, 75 all, 400% Brilliance aura, +1500 mana

Elusive Cloak+Supersonic Ring= Cloak of the Speed Demon (7000)
175 AGI, 75 all, 20% chance to crit for 2X, 35% evasion

Gauntlets of Death+Staff of speed=Staff of the Death Bringer (7000)
175 str, 75 all, 20% command aura, +2000 HP

More to come!
*Edit* That more is now!

(Items Value ~38000)
Mastery of the ring+Shielding Staff= Ring of Masterful Shielding (10000)
+250 Strength and agility, Damage Reduced by 100, 40 armor

Scepter of Primarch+(Archmagus+rod of immo)=Scepter of the Holy Protector (10000)
+250 str and int, +1500 hp and mana, +(Same life leach as scepter of primarch)

Cloak of the Unseen+Thieves mask=Cloak of the Thief God (10000)
+250 int and agi, 35% evasion, 75% Spell Reduction (If there is an option to steal mana, it will replace the spell reduction, 10% mana stolen per hit?)

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=NEWER+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+NEWER

1.2.6+ changes.

Explosive Axe: (Lava axe+fire gauntlets) 10k recipe
+700 Damage, Fire Orb Affect

Storm Axe: (electrode+light gaunts) 10k Recipe
725 damage, light orb affect

Shattering Axe: (ice axe+ice gaunts) 10k recipe
750 damage, frost orb affect

Fire Mages Staff: (fireball staff+ fire gaunts) 10k recipe
350 damage (fire orb) 30% to bash for 200 bonus damage .2 stun, Use affect, 2500 Damage Fireball, longer CD

Ice Mages Staff: (ice staff_ice gaunts) 10k recipe
325 ice damage, 30% chance to bash for 200 dmg, .2% stun, use affect, 800 damage with big slow, lowish CD

Light mages Staff: (light staff+light gaunts) 10k recipe
300 light orb affect, 30% chance to bash for 200, .2% stun, use affect= chain light 1200 initial damage

AWESOME UPDATES
-EXTREME CREEP SPAWN ADDED! No joke, I finally figured this out. There is now an option for extreme creep spawn. It is a lot of fun!
-Ultimate items (From bosses) made very worth getting, but still not game breaking.
-Level 35 is the new max level! (all skills now go to 8, bonus stats to 7)
-More experience required to level! It is harder to gain a large lead over your opponent. Due to a problem in the leveling system, people would get more exp from a level 17 creep at lvl 30 than they would at 17. You can see the problem. I fixed it, very even leveling, giving noobs a better chance of not getting stomped.

NOT SO INTERESTING CHANGES
-As Far as game stuff goes, I have done some more terrain editing. It is harder to met 2 creep spawns at once. Range on mets has also been lowered.
-Many new doodads and terrain changes, to give the map a more unique/distinguished look.
-Creeps weakened. I increased the level where creeps gain chaos damage. Higher creeps have weaker abilities, so you dont get raped.
-More creeps added. There was literally 1 lvl 17, 1 lvl 18, and 1 lvl 19 creep! That got boring to stare at. I added a handful of new creeps, just for a new look to the game.
-Bosses balanced. Through the versions, the strength of bosses has gone up and down a lot, they are at a level which we consider "strong, but not TOO strong"
-Added Tint back into the game, on a 3 minute timer, so no one can cause game crash.
-Minor item changes and balances
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Things I have Added to the map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I have Added to the map   Things I have Added to the map EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:59 am

++++++++++++++++++MOAR CHANGES=======================MOAR CHANGES+++++

1.2.8+
FINALLY DONE!!!! (Items have been changed a bit)

(Items Value ~3300)
Magus Cloak+Rod of Immo=Kingly Guise (800)
+30 Str and Int, 4 HP regen aura

Magus Cloak+warriors Ring=Saintly Guise (800)
+30 Int and Agi, 8 damage reduction

Rod of Immo+Warriors Ring=Thieves Guise (800)
+30 Str and agi, 3 armor aura

(Item Value ~14000)
Combine all 3 of the above= Warriors Guise (4000)
+75 all stats, 1000 HP, 1000 MP

(Item Value ~35000)
Warriors Guise+Warriors set=Black Knight's Mail (7000)
+150 all stats, 40 armor, 50 damage Reduction, Gives Unholy Aura

*These items have been added, but with altered stats*

I have added in the mini area. A treasure chest spawns there that you may kill for bonus gold. Every 15 seconds you spend in the arena, you gain 20X your heroes level in gold. If you kill another hero while in the arena, you gain a bonus their levelX50 in gold. The tome shops have also been moved to the arena.

I have fixed the camera for the 3rd archon, and for the fire boss. If there are any other camera issues, PM me, and I will fix them.

Tint has been reintroduced to the game, it is now on a timer, so it wont cause the game to crash. To reduce initial lag, the bird stashes have also been placed on a 4 minute times. Them loading the second the game started was affecting the initial latency, causing players with bad computer to lag out.

1.2.8+ LATE CHANGED

I had added a dozen or so new creep, on top of the old creeps. Nothing game changing, just some new skins to look at as we grind through the 20's.

Purge has been removed from stun field, it was bugging out other aspects of the game, and ultimately, was broken.

Many items have been balanced, spell casters now have a fighting chance, and agi heroes cant rape an entire team. Passive whores cant level as fast as spell whores, but in the end game, are still the best...

All bosses have had their stats increased by a minor amount. Also, in earlier edits, (non intentionally) i disabled boss skills. They have been turned back on, and leveled to 12. The bosses are a little harder, but it isnt bad.

There are now 3 ultimate weapons. They can only be obtained by killing the badger, or playing in multiple weapons mode. They are pretty kick ass!

T-Rex has been removed from the game! His skin that is! A new hero, Hunter, the hydralisk, has taken his place! This hero is identical to the rexxy, except his skin is different. The T-Rex took up quite a bit of file space, and with all the new additions, i needed to remove a few things to make the game faster.

More terrain/doodad changes. Ive removed some that people rarely see, and added some colors to popular areas.

The move speed and range at which a boss will attack you has been increased. No more noobs farming an archon because they slow him while he tries to path... Rag has range, and a much larger area from which he will chase you. You cant kite him either.

Level 40 max, level 12 skills, ults every 8 levels, no bonus stats.

The oldschool heroes have been added back in with the exception of 2. The beserker was pretty much the same as slithery, so I didnt add him. And the Lich was WORSE in every way than 3 other ranged int heroes. There was no point to add him.

========+++++++++==========++++++++++===========++++++++==========++++++++
1.2.8C Changes:

Minor skill and item balances
Bosses have had their base stats lowered due to increases in their spells and items.

The heroes I have added ( you were asking for a list)
AGI HEROES
Spell Breaker: melee agi, heavy armor, higher str/agi, slower move speed
Huntress: Short rangedm balanced agility
Hunter: A hydralisk skin, with rexxy stats
Dark Elf: You know
Marksman: you know
Timmy: you know
INT HEROES
Cenarius: melee int, balanced
Siren: low range int version of timmy. balanced stats
archimonde: medium-high range int. higher str and agi, but decnet int...
Paladin: you know
Archmage: you know
STR HEROES
Space Orc: Lower range high str/int faster moving hero.
Illidan: high str and agi hero, lower int, faster move speed
Arthas: Insanely high str hero, slower moving/attacking, awesome tank!
Slithery: you know
Crypt Lord: you know

I have added 2 to the base armor of every hero to help deal with the initial wave of creeps. Some heroes who already had a boost to armor, only got +1 armor.

Int Heroes Have all been given 20 bonus mana. Heroes indicated with "has bonus mana" have 150 starting mana. This was done due to how worthless an int hero who starts with less than 150 mana is... A few still do (battlemage) but, the majority of them pass the test.

I added a hero to the mini arena, he is pretty much the same as the treasure chest, but will kill you. With that addition, the arena is a viable place to go, as the gold income really isnt bad!

Added Item "Essence of Labmonkey" All of my new items overshadowed the essence he added as an end game item, that is pure stats, so i added a new one. 100,000G and 600 to all stats.

Attempting to fix low level creeps in OBS mode... Gonna have to test it before I know if it works

========++++++==========++++++=====newer====+++++===========++++++++======
1.2.9 changs

I have finally done it... CORRUPTION BOSS HAS BEEN ADDED! I'm not done adding him, I have to run all the triggers still, but the ground work is all done!

There are 12 corruption items to be added now, so it should give me something to do for a little while, anyway.

IVE CHANGED THE TILESET! The map is now.. different! The same general frame is there, i redid a lot of terrain work, and changed the terrain to a felwood/foresty look. I think it looks pretty kick ass! I did however end up adding a lot more doodads back into the map >.< There are almost as many as the supreme edits had. Hopefully it wont affect lag.

Finally finished adding all the corruption items.

Level 8+ nukes have been given a damage bonus, so they are worth using later in the game.

Siren got the nerfstick, warstomp got buffed.

Goblins and skellys got the nerfstick, as did corrupt flesh. Mets got a minor buff, as did Dread Ritual.

Shops have been organized better (again) and a corruption/feedback shop has been added.

The orb ability on the 3 "secret" weapons has been changed. 3 more ultimate weapons will be added soon.

Passive skills have gotten minor buffs.

Life regen on many items reduced, along with other item balances

Terra chicken cant be killed (To fix a bug) along with other minor bug fixes...

Increase all hero unit levels to 40, increase unit level of fire boss, rag guard, ect to 40 also

I have created creeps all the way up to level 40, and I have weakened the level 16-19 creeps, as they are a little too strong for level 19 players.

Figured out a `super Start` mode, start at level 8 with 10,000G

New Items:

Tetra Essence: Combine all 4 elemental essences: Has a "Use" ability, giving 20 to all stats, 1 charge per item.

Immortal Gauntlets: Combine Iron gauntlets with corruption gauntlets, omega orb, and tetra essence.

Immortals shoulders: Combine omega staff with cloak of the unseen, belt of the magus god, and shell of the mana goddess.

Immortals Boots: Combine auroric set with black knights mail and omega orb.

Immortals Shield: Same as immortals armor, but a new icon and name.

============================================================
Unlimited 2 Updates

25 new skills, no, I wont list them, let it be a surprise!
12 new heroes, almost all of them from the hero suggestion on here
A few new game modes (glad mode, fast creeps mode, heal mode, ect)
Stone boss finished
~20 new items
Recipes for all "secret" items are now on the map.

^^the list is small, but there is a lot to it

To Do List!

Enable Dark mode on spell taverns -done
Create text saying for ST after rag quest starts -done
top left spawn -done
light boss exit trigger -done
arena alone trigger
Set kill count
set 45 sec respawn to check -done
rock boss items -done

3 new ultimate weapons
Hints for secret items hidden in the map -done

Skill Changes, nerf passives -done
Smooth terrain -done
Frost orb slow up -done
New Immortals items -done
Rename Immortals items
Supersonic ring 10 damage reduction -done
Spikes 3 armor -done
omega axe damage down -done
edit tetra essence and immortals gloves to include stone
Tooltip colors, DEAR GOD!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net

Things I have Added to the map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: News-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com