Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Clan Chao Information EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Clan Chao Information EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Clan Chao Information EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Clan Chao Information EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Clan Chao Information EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Clan Chao Information EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Clan Chao Information EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Clan Chao Information EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Clan Chao Information EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Clan Chao Information I_vote_lcapClan Chao Information I_voting_barClan Chao Information I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Clan Chao Information I_vote_lcapClan Chao Information I_voting_barClan Chao Information I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Clan Chao Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Clan Chao Information Empty
PostSubject: Clan Chao Information   Clan Chao Information EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 am

People ask me how to get grunt all the time, so, I figured I would try to spell it out here along with some other helpful bits of info.

To get Grunt status doing the following is required: (the order is from most important to least important)

1. Being active. This means being on b.net often and playing cha often. Being gone for over 12 days is frowned upon.
2. Participating in clan games when there is an opportunity to do so, and NOT LEAVING the game for no good reason!
3. Being a good sport. (unless you are really bad, most people should not have to worry about this)
4. Being skilled at the newest versions of cha.(custom hero arena)
5. Registering on the forum and making good, meaningful, and/or helpful posts.
6. Not being rude to other clan members especially the shamans or chief.
7. Being able to host. (not required, but, helpful)
8. Finding other good players interested in joining the clan and presenting them to a shaman. (this one does not count for alot, also, don't go overboard trying to recruit a lot of new members. This is also not required)

If you want to KEEP grunt status, you should continue to do the above.

To get into the clan as a peon, all you need is to be more skilled at the game than an average pub.(non-chao member) You should play a shaman or be recommended by a grunt.

For either Grunt or Peon, you should make sure to be on AT LEAST once every 2 weeks. If you are not, then you will be kicked from the clan for inactivity. The time frame used to be once every 30 days. It was then changed to 20. Now it is 14. A good clan is an active clan.

To get shaman position, in order of importance, things that help are:

1. Being the official map editor for cha. (aka what Lab used to be and what Glorn is now)
2. Being on at least 2 times per week consistently. Preferably at least 3 or more times per week.
3. Being such a good grunt that you are already being and doing things that shamans are expected to do. Shamans are expected to be like grunts, only better in all areas. Being more active, still being a good sport, being respectful to shamans, the chief, or other clan members. Being more skilled at cha than the other grunts is good too.
4. Being able to host is HIGHLY encouraged!
5. The longer you have been in the clan, the better.
6. Having popular posts or topics on the forum helps. (but is not required)

Continuing to have the qualities listed above will help someone keep the shaman spot.

For a shaman if you are not on at least once per week, you are likely to be demoted.

Emotions may be high now, but there is to be no flaming of Clan CHA. Me and Lab are still editing the map side by side, and the last thing we need is more clan drama.

Chao is geared towards nice, relaxed people and so is west clan cha. If you just wanna hang out and chat, play a little CHA that's cool, we are the place to be. If you are hardcore, east clan CHA might be a better place for you.

If you get in an argument with another clan member, or a member of east clan CHA, drop it. talk to a shaman, and we will deal with it, if you act immature, you are no better than the person you are fighting with.

Anyone who wants shaman will need to EARN IT! Once you have it, you cannot go AFK, or quit playing CHA. We will prolly start rotating through shaman who deserve it. You really need to earn your spot and keep earning it after you have it. Anyone in general who needs to go away for a while, post it on the forums so we dont kick you.

If you dont log on for 2 weeks, you will be kicked. If we get many complaints about you, you will be kicked. If you are kicked for inactivity, you are welcome back, if you are kicked for being annoying, you are not welcome back.

I would just like to add, you should also have respect for the people UNDER you. Showboating is annoying, calling clanmates "noob" is frowned on. We are all here to help each other. If your partner sucks, HELP THEM. Dont call them names and blame them for your loss. Teach them how to play the game.

The more we see your name in a positive light, the higher your chance of a promotion. If we see you acting like a fool a lot, chances are you will be warned a lot, demoted, and possibly removed from the clan.

-From the combined forces of Glorn and Terra
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net

Clan Chao Information
Page 1 of 1