Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
clan chao tryouts EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
clan chao tryouts EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
clan chao tryouts EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
clan chao tryouts EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
clan chao tryouts EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
clan chao tryouts EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
clan chao tryouts EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
clan chao tryouts EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
clan chao tryouts EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
clan chao tryouts I_vote_lcapclan chao tryouts I_voting_barclan chao tryouts I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
clan chao tryouts I_vote_lcapclan chao tryouts I_voting_barclan chao tryouts I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

clan chao tryouts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

clan chao tryouts Empty
PostSubject: clan chao tryouts   clan chao tryouts EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:03 pm

whisper me lionbarrage if you want to try out for clan

ok ima start trying to do this
if your not in a clan or you are in one and trying to join clan chao
ima start doing tryouts for you people to join if you want
if you dont make it into the clan ima say practice alittle more and come back in a week or so when you thing your ready.

my expectations are:
reach level 7+ first duel
have a decent build which you would need if your going to get level 7
try your best dont use some retarded build and say lets play again after you losebecause their are other people waiting in line to play
be active and play cha atleast twice a day if you can get on dont just join the clan then stop getting on i will kick you if verti lets me.
dont be a fag in the channel or when u rage in team games dont start saying retarded things and suiciding or somthing.
know how to make immortal items if you dont know how ask me and ill give you the recipes since they are like the game winners...
try to be cool with everyone in the clan if you have problems with someone just tell me or a sham in chao dont start flamming back.
if you need help in one of your builds with the item order or skills dont be afraid to ask one of the shams or verti im sure we will help you thats why we are shams
(shams in chao or verti, if you think i should add somthing else to the expectations that you would like to see post them and ill add them please and thank you it would help)

If you think you can stand up to these expectations or atleast all but one then whisper me my name is lionbarrage on wc and im usualy in the channel chilling..
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

clan chao tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan chao tryouts   clan chao tryouts EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:24 pm

you forgot to say they have to suck up to me and let me win or ill ragequit and ip ban them
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

clan chao tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan chao tryouts   clan chao tryouts EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:01 am

is fattest even in chao, I thought you're in BN fattest
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

clan chao tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan chao tryouts   clan chao tryouts EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:15 pm

i own both clans verti and glorn take orders from me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

clan chao tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan chao tryouts   clan chao tryouts EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:59 am

you're either born with special wc3 pro gene or you play this game too much. There should be a handicap linked to your account where you only gain 0.5 of what every one gets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clan chao tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan chao tryouts   clan chao tryouts Empty

Back to top Go down

clan chao tryouts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com