Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Best Pub Player you played with? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Best Pub Player you played with? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Best Pub Player you played with? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Best Pub Player you played with? I_vote_lcapBest Pub Player you played with? I_voting_barBest Pub Player you played with? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Best Pub Player you played with? I_vote_lcapBest Pub Player you played with? I_voting_barBest Pub Player you played with? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Best Pub Player you played with?

Go down 
+8
Glorn2
KOnYiu
accursed
imsofattest
jarjar
Batman is Pwn
FuzzyBanana92
didnotmeanto
12 posters
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Best Pub Player you played with? Empty
PostSubject: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Who is the best pub player you played with or against. Rules are this they cannot be a former member of chao or Cha0 pls refrain from naming former ck members if you can help it. If your a public player your not allowed to name yourself.

I figure although useless this topic can also be used as a place to recommend members you may have played for our (um well your) clan. I would get the ball rolling the only problem is most of the people I have played against have such ridiculously long names that I can barely remember them just the game. BL acting up too rofl all the games have the same title on data base wtf? Vista for the lose.

The official dump thread for pub games that were impressive. If there were any.

Replays my help your case though they are not necessary. Chances are if the player was that good others have played against them and may think the same or differently.
Back to top Go down
FuzzyBanana92
Average Player
Average Player
FuzzyBanana92

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:04 pm

I wouldn't say that he is the best player I've played with, but he is one of the ones I remember.

His name is ToastedCupcake ( or something like that, may edit later if I remember )

At first he thought it was only hero vs hero, but he still did well. The game started as 3v3 but became 2v3 ( him and I )

If I can find the replay, I will post it. But I doubt he would want to be in the clan.

I'll also edit this post wthe recent games I've been in.
Back to top Go down
Batman is Pwn
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:00 pm

deathbringer something
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:35 am

none they all suck
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:45 am

you are all incorrect... there is only ONE best pub player
he rapes all areas of cha
he makes pros look like noobiest noobs
he made glorn cry with a 700 kill win streak against him
his name... is...

SICMADE!

yes he is the best player in cha, watch out if you see him just leave he can/will/already has raped you
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
accursed
Average Player
Average Player
accursed

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:01 am

Haha, sicmade.. I believe I have him in my banlist under the info "leaver, worthless puke, and reminder of the necessary evil of abortion"
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:31 am

SICMADE.. i just checked my banlist and i have played with him twice, want me to upload the replay? wait.. im gonna look into in myself, never found myself being defeated by any pub tho..

heres the replay, it was a total rape.. i didnt' use any op build as well..
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m1nk3qzywzw
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:51 pm

he stalked me for 2 months and told me to come all the way to michigan to fight him haha
the first time i played him i literally had 20 kills against only him by 2nd duel
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:46 pm

read nub fat
it says no pubs that were in clans count so he doesnt count as a pub =] but as i said they all suck
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:29 am

dam... sicmade is d/qed that means there is no awesome pub player
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:43 am

I guess your right, but pubs cant be that bad or how else would the clan grow? Besides there are a few out there I just really suck at remembering peoples name. For all I know chao probably swallowed them up or something.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:36 am

Honestly, when I play with pubs, skill doesnt matter. I just like to have fun, and make sure they are having fun. I think that is what matters the most. Some pubs do "alright" but most are so clearly terrible.

What I define as being good about a pub is their willingness to work together, to learn, and to accept a loss OR a win, without being a dick about it. If I wanted to play with people who acted like they were from a clan, I would. Pubs are different, and much more entertaining. I hear "this is my first time trying this build" a lot, and I see a lot of builds that I have never seen before. they may be shitty, but it is nice to see people trying!

Generally, I try to recruit and train these kind of people who are really interested in being good at CHA... My lifelong example of this is Bestest, who doesnt play much wc3 anymore. I met him in a game asking how to make a fire orb, but he was just a friendly play, and within a month made grunt status.

Not to hijack your post or anything, but when you are playing with pubbies, you really shouldnt judge them based on skill, because skill is nothing. In 10 hours of training, A smart pub will be better than any grunt in either of our clans. As so many people have flamed "This game is so easy to learn" Don't let the base abilities of someone condemn them.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Your right I think I pointed it out in another topic is the only difference between a pub and a clan for this game is basicly a clan took the smarter pub players and put them together that is about it.
Back to top Go down
Malignant.Puppy
Nooblet
Nooblet
Malignant.Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:27 am

the best pub i versed, i was a pub too then, was kcubez
he had an amazin demon prince build and was at level 16
while i was still level 12

btw i just clicked the eternal immortal set link and im forcing
myself not to track you down and stab you. (sorry about the
hostility i have multiple personalities. that one was a six foot
rabbit called frank).
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:49 am

kcubez was in our clan for a long time; got kicked for inactivity. I believe he originally came from the west server...
Back to top Go down
Malignant.Puppy
Nooblet
Nooblet
Malignant.Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:46 pm

damn no good pubs then
Back to top Go down
Nerdock
Nooblet
Nooblet
Nerdock

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:43 pm

heck. I'd like to play against some of you guys. I seem to run over pubs, its that purgatory between sucking less than everyone but not exactly being good.
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:23 pm

there are some decent ones out there but they arnt amazing.
Im better then the average pub and and i got my butt handed
back to me when i fought this chick there are 4 or 5 of them
Back to top Go down
Razart
Unranked
Unranked
Razart

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 pm

Hmmm Pub games fun ><
Im far from being the best but uh i could say im average Smile
Its fun playing with the best though, I remember the AR match with Glorn on my team
Saved him quite a bit with that slow ward and invisibility as he went for the flags and consistantly attack them ><. ^^ Personally i dont believe you can label a pub player "the best of the pubs" because well there is always that factor of having a bad day Well thats just my opinion Smile Well my username is "Saikano" just ur average pub player on east ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aznbuny
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Lol, that was a fun game... We lost; but dear god... Randoming arthas with all high-mana spells, on no creep modes ><

but yeah; there are a lotta factors... Teamwork is an important factor... Sometimes you can suck; but with good teamwork, still make a good contribution. Slow ward is also an important factor.. if you random slow ward, you are good also ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Pub Player you played with?   Best Pub Player you played with? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Pub Player you played with?
Page 1 of 1