Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Player level and XP EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Player level and XP EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Player level and XP EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Player level and XP EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Player level and XP EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Player level and XP EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Player level and XP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Player level and XP EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Player level and XP EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Player level and XP I_vote_lcapPlayer level and XP I_voting_barPlayer level and XP I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Player level and XP I_vote_lcapPlayer level and XP I_voting_barPlayer level and XP I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Player level and XP

Go down 
+2
Glorn2
bear_gryllzz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bear_gryllzz
Nooblet
Nooblet
bear_gryllzz

Player level and XP Empty
PostSubject: Player level and XP   Player level and XP EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:51 am

Hey i was just wondering if there is a chart that determines (blank) amount of exp=player lvl. And also what new benefits or heroes do i get at each level. I think im too low just yet for a new hero since every game i look for one and cant find any, but i would like to know what to expect and when if there is a way to. Thanks to anyone who can help out
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Player level and XP   Player level and XP EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:32 am

I am not positive on the values without looking. I know that somewhere.... somewhere.... there is a post, that has a lot of EXP values for different levels defined.

rank 2 is 100
rank 5 is 800
rank 13 is 10,000, I think
rank 20 is 30,000
rank 30 is 125,000. I think.

Fill in the blanks I guess.

You get different graphics at different levels, and you unlock heroes at level 5, 10, 15, and 20.

You get nothing that makes you stronger than anyone else though. It isnt like some games where the more you play, the better the stuff you start out with compared to others.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
bear_gryllzz
Nooblet
Nooblet
bear_gryllzz

PostSubject: Re: Player level and XP   Player level and XP EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:47 am

I didnt expect that i would receive advantages i was curious about when i get a new hero, maybe im not looking in the right hero shop, im at like 2000 xp and i swear i cant find any hero i havent had since the start lol, oh well you answered my question fully, thanks glorn

PS who can invite me to clan, im mostly west but i switched to east cause of my addiction to this game just curious who to look for and ask
Back to top Go down
bear_gryllzz
Nooblet
Nooblet
bear_gryllzz

PostSubject: Re: Player level and XP   Player level and XP EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:49 am

oh yea one more ? are my save codes specific to my realm, i tried to load on east and it said decode successful but when i saved at end and checked the stats they were reset?
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Player level and XP   Player level and XP EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:29 pm

I'm pretty sure so long as the name is the same your code should be able to load.
Back to top Go down
God_the_Father
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Player level and XP   Player level and XP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:34 pm

anyone know what xp is lvl 10? im at 3620. im guessing im close?
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Player level and XP   Player level and XP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:04 pm

God_the_Father wrote:
anyone know what xp is lvl 10? im at 3620. im guessing im close?

Do the math, if 13 is 13000 exp, then 10 is probably in the 5000-8000 zone.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Player level and XP   Player level and XP EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:05 am

lol that's a pretty wide range for you to be saying "do the math," what's he going to do? plug in the non-linear equation that none of us know?

you are one hell of a smart ass subz, ive been seeing that alot out of you.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Player level and XP   Player level and XP EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:58 pm

indeed, the equation has no value. that is, it isnt an equation. I couldnt find an equation that scaled in the way I wanted it to, so I set values for each level.

Subs is correct though, offhand, I would say it is between 5000-8000. I actually think rank 9 or so is 5000, I havent been rank 9 in a long time, but, it is an educated guess. 10 is maybe 6500?
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
God_the_Father
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Player level and XP   Player level and XP EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:28 pm

im pretty sue rank 9 is not 5000 since i havce 3800 xp and im lvl 9. tahnks for helping though
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Player level and XP   Player level and XP EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:20 pm

baneofdeath wrote:
lol that's a pretty wide range for you to be saying "do the math," what's he going to do? plug in the non-linear equation that none of us know?

you are one hell of a smart ass subz, ive been seeing that alot out of you.

1. I didn't mean it like that, so don't do that.

2. If you know anything about me (which is not very much at all), I'm probably the most laid back person here and one of the nicest.

Sorry for you taking it the wrong way, was just trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player level and XP   Player level and XP Empty

Back to top Go down

Player level and XP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com