Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 I_voting_barCHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 I_voting_barCHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

CHA-BOT is now working 0.o

Go down 
+8
iBristleBack
wwecom
Bob
accursed
didnotmeanto
verti89
Glorn2
sami_gurl
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iBristleBack
Nooblet
Nooblet
iBristleBack

CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 am

whats with the cha bot on WEST?
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:02 am

The bot verti got on East can now host on both realm.. from mapgnome u will see that the game being hosted on west outnumbered east.. kinda a strange thing eh
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:38 am

when people from a realm arent joining; most bots auto rehost on that realm. I'm not sure if vertis bot does that though. Interesting statistic though. Keep in mind that it is also only based off of a bot that they have running on each server. The game is actually hosted publicly on both servers a lot more. In fact, ALL games are hosted more... But if the west bot is up more than east, that could also explain it. Considering the death of CHA, and the 7-8 times it was hosted a day before the bot, I dont think it is the average player.

Either way; yeah, you guys got a bot now. maybe you can re-forum your clan around it :p
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:58 am

yea im not really sure how the co-realm bot hosting works. I dont know how it decides if its a west or east game as far as stats go. my bot will autorefresh until the game fills then start but it wont rehost due to inactivity. although I think i will see about getting that set up. also if you guys on west do get a clan setup let me know.
Back to top Go down
mongkeez
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:47 am

Sorry.. im kinda new.. and i cant find xkahn anymore... whats the bot name?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:27 am

vertis_chao_bot is the bots new name.

there is also wrath-bot on sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
mongkeez
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:11 am

ty ty =D
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:37 pm

uhh red has administrative powers in the game. does anyone else see this as a problem? maybe we can add a list to the bot that specifies only certain players to be able to control certain functions. -kick color ect ect. possibly add force start too?
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Actually this wouldnt be that bad of a problem sure its a pain to be kicked but as I see it, if they kick you it means they cant handle therefore they lose. Worse comes to worse -save replay report the guy who abuse the red function and have the bot ban that name on both west and east servers from use. Since Vertis bot accounts for like what 70% of the games hosted on East and 99% on west that would be a pretty decent blow. Of course they can always change their name to avoid the autokick. But Im willing to bet they would be too fucken stupid to realize they have been banned.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:40 pm

yea its not that they have bot admin rights, its just that if they are red they can kick people. this could be solved by me making red slot closed but im not sure what would happen if there was no one to pick the settings lol.

only chao shamans have admin rights to my bot so only they can add people to the banlist for it. i haven't added public commands like forcestart, votekick to the bot but i have received numerous requests to do so. when i have some time i will try to do that.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:01 pm

errrrr. ur bot it "vertis_chao_bot" right? cuz it sure as hell has !votekick on it
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 pm

oh yea i forgot it does have votekick just not start. i did make the votes require like 80% tho
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:53 pm

its all but the player that being voted on. also, would force start allow red to start evenif it was 1v1? that would be greeeaaatttt!!. how many games can the bot host at once?
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:26 am

forcestart would allow the game to start under any circumstance i need to research it first though to see how to let anyone do it.

the bot can currently host up to 20 public games at once, although ive never seen it do more than 15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHA-BOT is now working 0.o
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2