Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o I_vote_lcapCHA-BOT is now working 0.o I_voting_barCHA-BOT is now working 0.o I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
CHA-BOT is now working 0.o I_vote_lcapCHA-BOT is now working 0.o I_voting_barCHA-BOT is now working 0.o I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

CHA-BOT is now working 0.o

Go down 
+8
iBristleBack
wwecom
Bob
accursed
didnotmeanto
verti89
Glorn2
sami_gurl
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

CHA-BOT is now working 0.o Empty
PostSubject: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:44 am

its actually named sami_bot but whatever...

once i learn some shit about it I will have it autohost some games.

just figured id let you know that its up =p
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:59 am

where the hell is verti...

did you get the !host command working? or w/e it was?

I think verti could actually copy/paste you his file if yours isnt working right, and that would make life much easier for you!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:07 am

I can use the !map command to load the file and host but I cannot use the !load command. The difference being that the !map command is loading the actual map file whereas the !load command is loading a pre-configured file. I've yet to get any help from the forum (what is the deal with people on forums assuming that the question you REALLY meant to ask isn't what you asked but something completely different and potentially specifically stated in your question as having already been solved??!?) Anyways Sami I'd be happy to help however I can since I have been trouble shooting mine for a good week.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:19 am

I dont need to use the !load thing to host. I played 3 games on it last night only using !map and it worked fine.. =o
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 am

can you set it up to autohost games while you are away sami? Or do you need to do commands to start each game?

the problem we are having with verti, is that with the !map command, it can host games, but cant close slots. And unless you set it to start with 12 players, it will start a 6v2 game. You need to make a CFG and a !load command in order to make your bot close slots.

And agreed, those people on the forum are pretty stupid... I think it is because they dont know how to fix your problem, they assume your problem is something they DO know how to fix.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:23 am

In order to close slots verti would have to type "/w xkahn !spoofcheck" so that he the bot would know it was him... after I did that I could swap places and close slots. tr that =]
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:26 am

well the bigger problem i have is that I can't join my own games Smile... But even still from what you are saying you have to be in your game to edit the slots being opened or closed. So if you wanted to be able let the bot host games without you being there you would need to get a .cfg working and use the !load command.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:41 am

indeed...

In other news, my bot decided to stop responding to commands =D
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:59 am

good news folks.

I got my bot hosting from .cfg files which means i can set it to hose 3v3s 4v4s etc. I now plan on figuring out how to let anyone in game give commands to start, but i havent decided if i want to do that or not now that i can force it to be 3v3 or what have you. I will also give Sami and Kon admin rights to it, and reserve 2 game hosting slots for in house games.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:27 pm

In other news, my bot logged off again... lazy fucking bot -.-

at least i can host with verts cuz my bot is useless 95% of the time =D
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:12 pm

Sami and Kon now have admin access, you will probably have to spoofcheck by whispering the !spoofcheck command to the bot. You can then type '!map custom' to load the standard cha game or !load cha to load a 3v3.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Why is spoof check important?
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Spoofcheck lets ghost know that you are actually who you say you are... Namespoofers could let anyone be an admin by faking their name as me kon or verts. so ghost doesnt give admin unless it checks you first
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:10 am

Okay but since the addition of the Warden hacks including spoof are now near non existant. Not like the names are advertised so short of coming on here or being in the clan who would have the knowledge of your 3 names and exactly what harm could they cause with your powers? I thought Kon could host why have someone who can already host be an admin? What are the exact digits of pie? Are my questions annoying?
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:56 am

idk, thats just how it works...
he can, again, idk =p
3.14fuckpi
yes.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:14 am

Well in this situation, someone using my bot couldnt cause any real harm. They could be a jerk and make myself, kon or sami look like a jerk, but no REAL harm. But this bot is used to host a lot of dota, including some of the 'serious' matches so it has to have checks in place to prevent people from abusing it. On what you said about spoofers... I am also running banlist and it communicates with me on the games the bots host. I don't listen to it that much but last night I remember at least once hearing it say spoofer detected, so they do exist. As far as what the point is for Kon to use it, well in terms of hosting a CHA, not a whole lot since its a team game and quitting is a DBag thing to do. But it does make sense for some games like wintermaul for example. It sucks to sit and watch people when you've already lost because your the host, but if you let the bot host it, you can leave without screwing over anyone. The exact digits of pie are apple, pecan, and cherry cream cheese.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Well spoofers exist but your cd keys are banned for a week then a month then a year then 3 years and if your still stupid enough to be caught hacking lifetime ban. Actually Im not 100% sure if Warden recognizes all spoofs as hacks. Warden pretty much has put a hault to hacking although there might be a couple of loop holes.

LOL forgot the admins power so they can change games being hosted? Thought that was only your ability. How many Admins or controllers of your bot are you allowed to have? Have you fixed the slot problems yet? No closed slots means that not all games will be picture perfect 3v3 or 4v4 and sometimes they just will end up being 6v6 because bots starts are delayed to spoof check and ping check. If you cant fix it manage well just make the game 6v6. And Reduce the amount of bots being ran pubicly so to help the games fill faster. Joined one once where it took 20 or 30 mins before the damn game would finally start. It got so bad I alt tabbed to watch a hulu episode of the Simpsons. Nearly got to the end of the episode when my banlist informed me game started.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Double post (FTW) Is Verti out of town? since his bot went down. The times Hosted a day drop from 300 to 50. LOL bot accounted for 90% of the games hosted. In the month of October. (Hey still better then 3 years ago and still kicks the shit out of the west and europes 20 games a day average)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:08 pm

yeah, verti is on vacation. I think he gets home today.

It is sad, before we got any bots; it was hosted like 70-90 times a day.. occasionally peaking at 120-130. The first few days of his bot being down, it was only being hosted 25 times a day or so. However, DOZENS of people have whispered me, or come into channel asking me to "turn the bot on". almost all games on B-net are hosted from bots sadly... Sami's bot hasnt been running either.

ohh well; make them WANT IT!
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:17 pm

yea im on my way back now, I will be back Friday afternoon sometime and get it running asap. I was worried the bot would go down because my PC is setup to auto install certain updates that tend to require a restart. Unfortunately the only alternative was to try and get my wife to log in and get the bot back up and running which firstly would have inevitbaly failed HARD, and secondly i try to keep her as far away from you people as possible.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:24 pm

I know how it is before I could host and when the hosk bot went down Id be like come on host a hosk come on comeon you know?

Im almost tempted to make a bot for west I jump on there yesterday hosted a game.

Ran the build of Speed Demons with
Feed Back, Evasion, Immolation, Locust and they got raped by that by that for christ sakes omg...... And called it imba I swear do pubs smoke crack? Here the really sad part none got stupid noob.... A game where all picked their skills on time you would assume they're atleast decent only to find out they suck its bizzaro world when you jump on the other servers I swear.
Back to top Go down
accursed
Average Player
Average Player
accursed

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Yeah, I stop by on west every now and then, but they are usually pretty boring. Oddly, though, a lot of the pubs who have joined me when I'm on west have talked a lot of trash.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:49 pm

didnotmeanto wrote:
I know how it is before I could host and when the hosk bot went down Id be like come on host a hosk come on comeon you know?

Im almost tempted to make a bot for west I jump on there yesterday hosted a game.

Ran the build of Speed Demons with
Feed Back, Evasion, Immolation, Locust and they got raped by that by that for christ sakes omg...... And called it imba I swear do pubs smoke crack? Here the really sad part none got stupid noob.... A game where all picked their skills on time you would assume they're atleast decent only to find out they suck its bizzaro world when you jump on the other servers I swear.

west is a pretty bad community when it comes to CHA :/
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:46 pm

verti89 wrote:
yea im on my way back now, I will be back Friday afternoon sometime and get it running asap. I was worried the bot would go down because my PC is setup to auto install certain updates that tend to require a restart. Unfortunately the only alternative was to try and get my wife to log in and get the bot back up and running which firstly would have inevitbaly failed HARD, and secondly i try to keep her as far away from you people as possible.

we would ruin her... but it would be funny to get home and have her using nerd speak... right? ;p
Back to top Go down
wwecom
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:20 pm

hi. Is Cha bot still working or its currently offline?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHA-BOT is now working 0.o   CHA-BOT is now working 0.o Empty

Back to top Go down

CHA-BOT is now working 0.o
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next