Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! I_vote_lcapWOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! I_voting_barWOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! I_vote_lcapWOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! I_voting_barWOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!

Go down 
+7
FuzzyBanana92
carefulibite
SlvrSrfr
imsofattest
Niggonometry
bloodrill
Glorn2
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! Empty
PostSubject: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:26 pm

blue Text=win!

Alright, I have just added like, 20 new items, got all my skills added and for the most part... balanced... I now need to have the game tested.. a lot... So, I am opening the map up to a few more testers!

there are some pretty basic conditions:
1) You must be a member of clan chao, clan CHA0, or be pretty damn tight with me or verti.
2) A shaman from chao or CHAO must vouch for you, as a reliable player.
3) You need to have been in the clan for more than 2 weeks.

for those who dont know, I put a pretty cool trigger in the map, so if someone joins and doesnt have a name that I have added to the list, they are kicked from the game. If you accidently host this in a pub game, exit the game ASAP, and tell me about it. If you tell me, I wont yell or ban you or anything, I just need to know so I can email mapgnome and epicwar to have the map pulled off the site.

Anyone found intentionally hosting for the public will be added to my little black book. It is a trigger similar to the first, but if your name IS on the list, it bans you. I have never had this problem, and expect it to stay that way.

alright, so, start signing up, and shamans already on the list, read through the sign-ups for people you think would make good testers!

***Current Testers***
Glorn2
Imsorrywhat
dr.acula_bleh
soul_thirst
webbly00
god0fwar
carefulibite
niggonometry
pissonmyhands
shoeinabox
grim_creeper
chao_accursed
verti89
yiff_fox
konyiu
sami_gurl
mwahahahahaha
chao_imsofatest
smackmyhoe
x_x_end_x_x

THATS IT

Last edited by Glorn2 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:49 pm

How bout CHA????
Cuz i would like to test
Back to top Go down
Niggonometry
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Niggonometry

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:53 pm

I would like to help test.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:57 pm

are all of the previous testers still on your testing list?
or do we have to resign up or w/e
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:30 pm

you guys are already on the list.

dragonslayer i gotta add also.

niggon is approved also.
Back to top Go down
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:00 am

and meeee??
Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:26 am

I'd like to test
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:20 am

Count me in. It sucks being the odd guy out when all they want to do is play the new vers.
Back to top Go down
FuzzyBanana92
Average Player
Average Player
FuzzyBanana92

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:32 pm

can i test due to i helped with the icons and things to that nature? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:44 pm

i added niggon and cafeful to the list.

fuzzy, i will add you in a week or so. i wanna play some games with you on battle.net first.

slvr, i will add you when i add fuzzy, cuz, well, that is prolly when i will do my next `batch` of adding people. I will also start a list of everyone who is on `the list` here, so everyone knows who they are allowed to host the map for.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Hey Glorn2, i'd like to be added to the list. I'm good at balancing and finding bugs =D
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Hey Glorn where do the testers report bugs on the beta maps?

Anyhow while attemtping singeteam or whatever I encoutered a problem with the path to the Queen to Hell.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?liit2mrjmde heres the replay incase anyone is interested 47:50 Rag, 49:10 Gargoyle, and probally could had killed the Queen in about 1:06 or 1:07 or 1:08 so lets assume 1:08 if not for the problem I had with the creeps that kept spawning and spawning, I attempted to use the whos your daddy cheat to get by this problem but they were spawning way too rapidly. I alt q-q before it got too laggy. Normal mode no cheats until the very end when I encounted this problem but theyre were even too fast for the cheat.

Good thing to know Crit Master works against avatar on range unlike the other crits.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:58 pm

lmao, yeah, that bug is known, but I enjoyed it too much to delete. It is missing a line of code, to turn the trigger off after it happens once. I got a screen shot somewhere, me and grim were playing, and I patrolled the area, causing about 5 billion creeps to spawn, and later crash the game.
Back to top Go down
FuzzyBanana92
Average Player
Average Player
FuzzyBanana92

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:00 pm

i'd love to see it happen... but sadly i dont have the map...

*cough*Glorn*cough*
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:02 pm

LOL if you have the map you get to watch me farm 3 archons at the same time.
Back to top Go down
FuzzyBanana92
Average Player
Average Player
FuzzyBanana92

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:10 pm

thats the issue... Sad
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Whats the issue not being able to watch or the ability to be able to farm 3 archons. The 3 archon thing is only possible in single player or vs complete and total noobs. Very few can handle being nuked and vortex and take a beating from archos with out a little bit of farming involved and never mind the fact any smart oponent would either kill you or ks or possibly both for even attempting this.
Back to top Go down
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Glorn r you goingto put up a list of the testers, cuz I would like to know so I dont bug them. Also, I dont want to 1v1 them when the game first comes out. LOL
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:09 pm

bump, post 1 has a list of all the people who are allowed to play this.
Back to top Go down
FuzzyBanana92
Average Player
Average Player
FuzzyBanana92

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:22 am

... did ya forget little ol' me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:31 am

havent seen you online in the past week... we played like 1 game, then you disappeared Sad
Back to top Go down
FuzzyBanana92
Average Player
Average Player
FuzzyBanana92

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:18 pm

every other weekend i go to my dads... plus he has no internet... Sad
Back to top Go down
187inc
Nooblet
Nooblet
187inc

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:15 am

i want to be in clan before the two weeks so i can be invloved Smile?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mx717
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:37 am

They play on east. Clan Chao but theyre mean I been kicked from them more times then I can count.
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:15 am

It is pretty easy to conclude that the Shamans of Chao are insane!! And didnot i always feel more than happy to kick u from channel =D

Anyway again, if you want to be involved into the beta testings, contact Glorn2 for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!   WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WOOHOO, beta testing sign-ups!!!
Page 1 of 1