Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Having problems hosting? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Having problems hosting? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Having problems hosting? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Having problems hosting? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Having problems hosting? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Having problems hosting? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Having problems hosting? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Having problems hosting? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Having problems hosting? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Having problems hosting? I_vote_lcapHaving problems hosting? I_voting_barHaving problems hosting? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Having problems hosting? I_vote_lcapHaving problems hosting? I_voting_barHaving problems hosting? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Having problems hosting?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Having problems hosting? Empty
PostSubject: Having problems hosting?   Having problems hosting? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:45 am

Currently clan ent is under ddos-attacks click the link for details [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so for the time being you're not going to be able to host through ent gaming. It's going to take some time for them to fix the problem so for the time being you can play on most of their auto hosts as they have been moved to other servers. There is also makemehost though I'm not too entirely sure how up to date their maps are.

If they fix this by the time you read this please disregard. I guess for the time being I'll be playing dota 2 Smile hmm I may even take the time to download LOL if this takes them a long while to fix Smile

Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Having problems hosting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having problems hosting?   Having problems hosting? EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:18 am

Alright after some tinkering around it is possible to host games but you have to do it through the site and be sure to change the location of the server from Atlanta (us east) to any of the other ones. No games hosted on Atlanta server will be hosted. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Happy Gaming all ^_^
Back to top Go down

Having problems hosting?
Page 1 of 1