Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
problems and random talk EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
problems and random talk EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
problems and random talk EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
problems and random talk EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
problems and random talk EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
problems and random talk EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
problems and random talk EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
problems and random talk EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
problems and random talk EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
problems and random talk I_vote_lcapproblems and random talk I_voting_barproblems and random talk I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
problems and random talk I_vote_lcapproblems and random talk I_voting_barproblems and random talk I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

problems and random talk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fmdragon
Average Player
Average Player
fmdragon

problems and random talk Empty
PostSubject: problems and random talk   problems and random talk EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:57 pm

i have found a known problem and i know your all still worken on it but the chat box is not scrolling down to keep up with the chats and thus cant read what others put down.

i would like to sugest any time some one logs off that the chat box clears for that person so the box doesnt have all the history of what they talked about unless its a admin or the creators chat box for entaginizers and problem makers to keep them in line. i would like to also suggest that glorn or who ever is worken on the chat box to ass a spam filter on so that you cant spam in the chat box like EX: i like eggs then right after i put i like pie. i like pickles ect. just so the box has less chat bubbles in it and every one can get a chance to speck if needed.

Glorn when you get the chance send me a pm i like to talk about a few things as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/danlowthewild
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: problems and random talk   problems and random talk EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:59 pm

This is not a known problem, as it is only happening to you. It is a problem with your browser or plug-ins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: problems and random talk   problems and random talk EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:26 pm

i believe u stated u were using a proxy before correct? With my proxy i cant scrool either so what u have to do is, see the lil lines in the bottom right hand corner of the box. Click and drag those down and it will enlargen the box as so, revealing the other messages u were trying to scroll down for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: problems and random talk   problems and random talk EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:42 pm

I do not program this site; it consists of preset templates that I am allowed to pick from. the joys of a free forum. As said above; that problem only exists for you; or people using a proxy/silly interwebs.

Any other suggestions you have, you are better off posting right here. 1 on 1, I dont take suggestions very seriously. Get a few people together who share an idea; and there is a much better chance that you will see the changes you wish to see.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
fmdragon
Average Player
Average Player
fmdragon

PostSubject: Re: problems and random talk   problems and random talk EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 am

ok well i havent been using a proxy and i will try that thanks guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/danlowthewild
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems and random talk   problems and random talk Empty

Back to top Go down

problems and random talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: News-
Jump to: