Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Preparation before the game EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Preparation before the game EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Preparation before the game EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Preparation before the game EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Preparation before the game EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Preparation before the game EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Preparation before the game EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Preparation before the game EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Preparation before the game EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Preparation before the game I_vote_lcapPreparation before the game I_voting_barPreparation before the game I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Preparation before the game I_vote_lcapPreparation before the game I_voting_barPreparation before the game I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Preparation before the game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Preparation before the game Empty
PostSubject: Preparation before the game   Preparation before the game EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:36 pm

The point of this topic is to make a line by line instructions that you can alt tab copy paste into normal games. They will be spaced so to make it easier to copy paste for you guys. If all goes well your games should last longer then 20 minutes. This will simply be basic game instructions past that if they ask about an item say which shop its in. If you want to go the extra mile well more power to you. I'm the lazy kind of player who says very little in game if I can help it. If I planned it right the only extra questions you will get is how to make exceptional orbs, or how to upgrade weapons, and possibly how to make shields.

First line:

If your new to the game you pick your hero and skills. Be sure to pick quickly or you will get a forced random build.

Second line:

After you pick your hero you will need to buy items.

Third Line:

The recipes to make them are located at the top of your base. Be sure to look at them early game ones first.

Fourth Line:

The items to make them can be found at the blacksmith, low range, and power items shops.

Fifth Line:

Most of the recipe items can be found at the pre made item shops (those tall houses)

Sixth Line:

Hint you might want to look at the shortest house that says starting pre made items first.

Seventh Line:

Although XP is shared its better to farm alone. You gain faster XP and make more money that way.

Eighth Line:

GL&HF for a recap of those tips hit F12.

Warning this does not prevent one sided games and may not work if the people in your game do not speak a word of English.

Any ways I just thought I make this for you guys to have at your disposal.

Back to top Go down

Preparation before the game
Page 1 of 1