Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Venom's Situation EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Venom's Situation EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Venom's Situation EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Venom's Situation EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Venom's Situation EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Venom's Situation EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Venom's Situation EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Venom's Situation EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Venom's Situation EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Venom's Situation I_vote_lcapVenom's Situation I_voting_barVenom's Situation I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Venom's Situation I_vote_lcapVenom's Situation I_voting_barVenom's Situation I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Venom's Situation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Hey guys, as many of you have probably noticed, i haven't been on at all for a while now. This is for several reasons, first off i recently got back from a 5 day hiking trip in the Pocano mountains, obviously with no internet lol. And also, i got a new computer!!!!!! The new computer is a windows 7, much much MUCH better than the fucking windows xp i used to have, so it goes crazy fast with no lag! The only problem is, i still need to download warcraft 3, and warcraft 3 frozen throne onto it, and that will likely take a very long time, plus i'm still tracking down the cds i'll need to download them, PLUS i'm going on vacation to the New Mexico area soon, so it may be a week or two until i can finally play with yall again. On the plus side, once i am back, all my siblings will be gone (my oldest brother finally got a good job where he travels a lot, my other brother is going back to Washington University, and my sisters finally being shipped off to MIT!). This means no more laptops sucking up my internet speed, and a completely lag free venom. For 5 years in chao i've been complaining about lag, dropping out of tourny matches, and shit like that, but not anymore, a lag free venom is here. I just wanted to let yall know where i've been all this time, and that i'll be back soon. (in addition, i may start competing in professional starcraft 2 tournaments soon, depending on how soon i can make the top 200 players on north america. So if you hear about someone named venom winning a sc2 tourny... its me Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 pm

first of all, 5 days in the pokonos, and not telling me? thats an hour away from me. Im outtie tomorrow to do a 4 day trip.

next, to find your keys, you can download a "cd key checker" which i have used, and they work. then at the blizzardstore, you can make an account, secure your CD keys onto it, then download the game straight from them. Doing this also ensures that no one else can jack your keys.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Its ok glorn, i know where my keys are, it will just take me a bit to get them ( at my dads house, my dad and stepmother are in denmark for like 6 months, theres a house sitter, i need to call ahead before i come over to get anything, ect ect.)
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Well you could also directly copy the file that's alot quicker and hassle free.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:06 pm

the problem with that though; is that you cannot update patches like that. You would have to update on the main game, then recopy everything. I used to do that...
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:29 pm

I do it all the time but I use team viewer to do a direct transfer.It even sends over my dled maps anything in the folder is copied including patches.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:18 am

By chance if you go hiking with Sean, make sure he doesn't bring Yumiko. She'll wear skin tight jeans and bitch about how you walk around too much the entire day..
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 am

True story. "WE GOES TO PANT STORE NOW SO I BUY OTHER PANTS! IF I KNEW SUMMER WAS WARM AND WE WALK IN IT... ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!"
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:42 am

There was surprisingly not a lot of pants shopping in upper manhattan.
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Loooool. I would have liked to see her go on the trip i did... it wasn't just hiking, we were backpacking and all had to carry 1/3 - 1/2 of our body weight in gear.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Usually, I have to carry both of our stuff. This hike we just did; hilariousssss....

I had a solid 55lb pack. We went a solid 40 miles, on ungroomed trails. About 4 miles of raw bushwhacking.

That is just the start of it.

We had a little poodle with us.
We mis-planned something, and ended up having to ration 2 days worth of food over 3 days. Our last day of food was less than what I would call "breakfast".
At 2 AM, of the second night... The retarded dog refused to go outside; and pissed on yumikos sleeping bag, and pad.
The dog went outside; as did the bag and pad.
I did not bring a pad for myself.
The 2 of us ended up sharing a featherlight sleeping bag (very small)
By sharing I mean, laying on the tent floor, half covered by it.

That sums up how hilariously awry our trip went; and why we are back a day early.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:58 am

That sucks pretty hard man.
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:10 am

Glorn2 wrote:
Usually, I have to carry both of our stuff. This hike we just did; hilariousssss....

I had a solid 55lb pack. We went a solid 40 miles, on ungroomed trails. About 4 miles of raw bushwhacking.

That is just the start of it.

We had a little poodle with us.
We mis-planned something, and ended up having to ration 2 days worth of food over 3 days. Our last day of food was less than what I would call "breakfast".
At 2 AM, of the second night... The retarded dog refused to go outside; and pissed on yumikos sleeping bag, and pad.
The dog went outside; as did the bag and pad.
I did not bring a pad for myself.
The 2 of us ended up sharing a featherlight sleeping bag (very small)
By sharing I mean, laying on the tent floor, half covered by it.

That sums up how hilariously awry our trip went; and why we are back a day early.

Sounds awful, yet kinky.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 am

Lol, I actually didn't mind any of it; except for the sharing my sleeping bag part. But being with Yumiko, and the dog, whom weren't too happy with the outcome... Kinda brought it down a bit.

Overall, it was an "Alright" trip. Maybe next time she will let me go on my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venom's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom's Situation   Venom's Situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Venom's Situation
Page 1 of 1