Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Venoms Anti-Melee EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Venoms Anti-Melee EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Venoms Anti-Melee EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Venoms Anti-Melee I_vote_lcapVenoms Anti-Melee I_voting_barVenoms Anti-Melee I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Venoms Anti-Melee I_vote_lcapVenoms Anti-Melee I_voting_barVenoms Anti-Melee I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Venoms Anti-Melee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

Venoms Anti-Melee Empty
PostSubject: Venoms Anti-Melee   Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:57 pm

*First, you need to name your build, so players can easily find it.

Venoms Anti-Melee

*Then, tell us the hero and skills.

shadow essence
fire wall
bone wall
darkness
whirlpool

*Tell us how we should generally level this skills. Do not type out 1 skill per line for all 40 levels of the game; I will deny you based on that alone.

your going to be main lvling fire wall, secondary lvling bonewall, lvling whirlpool whenever possible, and getting a lvl 15 darkness if you get into late game.

*What makes this build work? How do the skills interact with each other? If this part is really short, your build fails.

Basically the premise of this build is that you use bonewall to trap your opponent for an insane amount of time while you firewall on top of them and auto attack. your fire wall plus bone wall plus auto attack will win it for you early mid game, until they get an item invis from either mastery of ring or cloak of hidden. once this happens, your builds effectiveness is kicked down a notch. your bonewall is pretty fail now, and you now have not much to stop them from running out of fire wall, try to force them into situations where they must use there invis before you throw down bonewall, then wall before invis cd is back up. make sure to get as many early ganks as you can using bone wall to trap them for a loooooong time. youll be using firewall to farm, and your whirlpool will also help you out with farming a good amount. youll want to get a frost staff mid game, a frost staff plus bonewall plus whirlpool plus darkness is pretty much 100% stun/disable that will dominate late game. a lvl 12 fire wall does something like 4000 spell dmg over 10 seconds..... insane.... the only problem is keeping them in place, which bone wall and whirlpool have down ez. make sure you have good micro tho, practicing your bonewalls and firewalls is a nessecity if you want to creep and pvp good, im at the point where i can virtually always land my bonewall ontop of a running target, but ive been using this build for months on end... and it takes ALOT of practice. you can also get interesting mechanics using whirlpool pull and knockback combined with bonewall, shoving them at the bones and keeping some1 in place from being knockbacked out of firewall using a bonewall. there are huge amounts of skill combinations with this build, the trick is deciding what does the best when.

*What are your strengths and weaknesses? how will you overcome your biggest weakness?

i suppose a weakness to this build is people who get windwalk the skill, (the defensive one, the misc invisibility wont let u walk through bones) making your bonewall worthless from the start and not just at mid game once they get an item invis. to counter invis go-ers, try just ignoring the fact that you have bonewall and leveling firewall/darkness and try to make it into late game using frost staff/darkness. divine sheild can also hurt you, as they can use it to dodge your whirlpool damage and take away a large portion of your firewalls 10 seconds. you can also kite people with divine/avatar by just running and frequently using bonewall to trap them in for a ridiculous time.

*How should this build be played?

This build should be played fairly aggressively in the early-mid stages, bonewall is ridiculous for ganking and firewall will lay down crazy damage. keep in mind that your build will be greatly weakened once they get item invis, so get in as many bonewall ganks as you can manage to offset your weakness transitioning from mid to late game.

*What general item build should be used on this? (note, GENERAL, not a complete list from level 1 to duel 15) Anyone who says "Get boots and mask" as their item set... will be banned from posting builds... Fucking idiots...

You should go standard int items for this build, but a frost staff mid game will help you greatly allowing you to perma stun with bones and darkness and whirlpool and staff. also a shroud will benefit you hugely if you get to the late game phase, 35% evasion plus the like 90% miss chance from darkness will make them virtually unable to auto attack. make sure to get fairly good dps to, with bone wall youwill be hitting alot more than you are being hit and with good kiting you wont need to much hps.

*And Lastly:

i acually cant think of many variations of this build, ive tried doom roots instead of whirlpool but it just doesnt seem to click, roots is easily countered by alot of skills and doesnt help u farm at all. i think this build is best as it is, although id love some feedback. ive been pwning melees for a looong time now using this, and i have to say ive never seen anyone else use anything much like it.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Venoms Anti-Melee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venoms Anti-Melee   Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:08 am

this is actually a very old build... from like june or so of this year, substituting banish for darkness. its pretty effective, but very weak against summons and ww which both eat the crap out of this build. this build in the late game will be weak no questions asked. thats why i would prefer death or for its damage/stun/awesome gankingness.
Back to top Go down
FeniXx
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
FeniXx

Venoms Anti-Melee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venoms Anti-Melee   Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:57 pm

i have played same build against my brother on pvp but i used fire wall too but i changed to flamestrike cuz its better to farm early and go on much dmg too :3

he was using avatar .. and i was running and avatar was ending

or so hope you will understand :p

Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

Venoms Anti-Melee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venoms Anti-Melee   Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:21 pm

yeah... flamestrike is also a good option for this build, i just like fireall because with good micro, you can potentially farm and damage a crapload more than with flamestrike. and yeah, this build just eats up avatar as you can just run and bonewall and run, to bad avatar doesnt let u move through units and ignore pathing cuz bonewall will trap them for most of avatar while you attack them anyways then run when the bones run out
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

Venoms Anti-Melee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venoms Anti-Melee   Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:08 pm

How can u aim the firewall? Or does the wall just appear in a random direction?
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Venoms Anti-Melee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venoms Anti-Melee   Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:16 pm

it deal with the way you are facing and where u place it. you just have to aim the way your hero is.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

Venoms Anti-Melee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venoms Anti-Melee   Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:33 pm

oohh mmk, hence the "it takes ALOT of practice" venom wrote =D

I see this build working beautifully well against a ranged hero as well, since Shadow Essence has more range than most ranged heroes, I think. Only heroes I can think of from the top of my head that have more range are the Skelly Archer(Str) and the Goblin Sappers(also STR)
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

Venoms Anti-Melee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venoms Anti-Melee   Venoms Anti-Melee EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:21 pm

yeah, this works against range as well but definitely not as well as it does vs melees. with range, once they are trapped in bonewall even if they have enough range to attack you, you can run out of there range them go back in and attack, then run out again before they can get a click to attack off on you. this doesnt do as much dps as consatntly attacking, but it works well vs range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venoms Anti-Melee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venoms Anti-Melee   Venoms Anti-Melee Empty

Back to top Go down

Venoms Anti-Melee
Page 1 of 1