Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Player Ranking System EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Player Ranking System EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Player Ranking System EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Player Ranking System EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Player Ranking System EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Player Ranking System EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Player Ranking System EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Player Ranking System EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Player Ranking System EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Player Ranking System I_vote_lcapPlayer Ranking System I_voting_barPlayer Ranking System I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Player Ranking System I_vote_lcapPlayer Ranking System I_voting_barPlayer Ranking System I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Player Ranking System

Go down 
+13
Ignaciorocks
Mr.Blonde
baneofdeath
verti89
stomp2anewbeat
tuusneegepro
KJC
Sharky
Shankz
Pissonmyhands
Bromancing_The_Venom
Joox
Glorn2
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Player Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:13 pm

A lot of people say "I am better than so and so, because I beat them!"
then comes up, "Did they know it was a serious game? did they care? Were they trying something new?" And things like "Ive beaten you 42 times, you have beaten me 3 times" and all that silly stuff.

Well, this is a very informal ranking system; just for the people who care.

How it Works:
- Anyone interested, is allowed to have their name added to this list; where I feel yours skill level is fit; or will entertain me to place you.
- Anyone with multiple accounts on the list, will be completely removed from the list for causing me to be annoyed.
- You can go up in rank for winning 2 out of 3 ranked games with an individual higher up on the list than you.
- When you beat a player who is higher up on the list than you; your name goes above their; knocking everyone behind that down a rank.
- You gain nothing from beating a player lower-down on the list.

General Rules:
- Higher-up players do not have to play every game they are challenged to. If it becomes aparant that they are dodging (for an extended period of time) then they will be placed on the bottom of the list.
- All 2-3 ranked games between two players have to be played within a 7 day time span.
- If you go 2-1 in a round and lose your ranking, that 1 win does not carry over to a "rematch" against the winner.
- It has to be known by everyone involved, that the game is a game to be played for the ranking system. As such, the same rules as would be used in any tourny match will apply.
- this is a 1v1 ranking system only.
- Post wins here, and save replays in case case any question comes up.
- In chat, in the game, when the game starts, there must be someone who announces that the game is a ranked game, into ALL chat. (to avoid problems with submitting bad replays)
- Anyone found to be a pain in my ass at any time, will be removed from the rankings if I feel it will solve the problem.

=============================================================================

RANKING LIST:

Glorn2
yeti
Venom2
undead
epic
tuus
HLWG
stomp
shankz
verti
ignacio
dermie

Last edited by Glorn2 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:52 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Place me beb

god if this doesn't get glorn and yeti to 1 v 1 showmatch nothing will

Last edited by Joox on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:22 pm

place me i guess
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:24 pm

This is gay... nuff said. we tried a toned down version of this and it's just retarded... rankings imo are gross count me out until i can be thoroughly convinced
Back to top Go down
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Pissonmyhands wrote:
This is gay... nuff said. we tried a toned down version of this and it's just retarded... rankings imo are gross count me out until i can be thoroughly convinced

can we go ahead and rank piss anyways for the lewlz?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:55 pm

The tonned down version has too many rules and shit. Too much info. This is as basic as it gets. Simple logic, if you are better at the game than someone; you can beat them in 2 outta 3 games. Also, if you are better than them; you are better than everyone else they are better than.

Any arguments to the above statement can be carried out in a best 2 out of 3 game against whoever you wish to argue with.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Quote :
or will entertain me to place you.

Lmao gotta say i love the way u run things glorn xD Count me in
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Top 5 players in the world rofl thats some funny stupid shit. Hey guys guess what im within the top 5 of a game with only like 100 players rofl lmao seriously thats some funny ego trippin right there. Want to know the average responce to Im the top or best player? So...... Pfff what a fucken nerd, lol get this lamer... rofl.... lmao...... Even if you are among the best nobody gives a big fat rats ass its like claiming to be the best at checkers rofl...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm

orrrr; you can stop being such a negative Nancy?

In a chess club, you play chess, right? The people you associate with while in that club also play chess. Generally, you are measured by your ability at chess.

I go snowboarding a lot. On the mountain, there are a lot of snowboarders. Generally, you see someone falling down the side of a green slope, and laugh and make mention of the fact that they must be new. Then you see someone flying through the terrain park doing flips, and think "that guy is a pro!"

Anything that has any form of competition, has a form of ranking; right? Hell, you can be the best at eating hot dogs, and be on ESPN.

I guess if we all just destroyed pubs all day to feel good about ourselves; it wouldnt be seen as a competition though... to each his own.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:20 am

I just wanted to know if there's any one out there better than Glorn2. Konyiu had my bet, but he died or some thing.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:48 am

Never kept track of whos the best honestly chess is imbalanced white should always win and black best hopes is either white fucks up or stalemate. I was just poking fun at the made up top 5 players because it is a load of shit. You can call me a negative nelly whatever I was just going by the actual turn out. Besides I find the best way to prove a point to somebody in terms of skill is to simply mirror and beat them. There are no excuses if they have the exact same build as you its simply put you got out played.
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:51 pm

K, back from Greece.
Can i be on that list right thar?
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:13 pm

put me in that. er... at the bottom.

ALSO!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by stomp2anewbeat on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:31 pm

put me in just for kicks. and for the record the old system worked just fine until the people who did care about moving up and down in it stopped caring, as is the case for just about everything we've done ever.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:31 am

Uhh, put me in there i guess. Again... this is undead.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:35 pm

i would join but then it would give joox a legit reason to harass me into playing os ill have to give it a T-down for now
Back to top Go down
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Mr.Blonde wrote:
i would join but then it would give joox a legit reason to harass me into playing os ill have to give it a T-down for now
Why would i want to play someone who would be below me on the charts thats ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:36 pm

hey, I'l join! Il be with Stomp on the bottom =)

So where do I challenge Stomp? Here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:18 pm

can i be in this.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:31 pm

I dont see why not, once we get enough people im sure glorn will set up the ranks. Then iggy you can challenge stomp over forums, or game w.e works for you
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:41 pm

ha. iggy im ungrounded tomorrow so ill definitely take you up on that challenge boy-o. ive been really out of practice so ill need a few warm up games then ill be ready >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:00 pm

lol sure np; I just got back from my trip so im outta shape too =D
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:40 pm

i think we're all a bit out of shape besides joox, due to the 2 weeks of tbr and the fact glorn n h have been working on the rpg lol
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:49 pm

lol, excuses
=D
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:40 pm

mmk Defended my spot against stomp tonight. Lol who goes full summons against a panda with vortex? haha Razz

A question tho, How long after a challenge do we have before we "have" to accept it again? Cuz i really dont wanna play serious matches with stomp 24/7 until he passes my rank =.=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System Empty

Back to top Go down

Player Ranking System
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next