Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Question of the Day EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Question of the Day EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Question of the Day EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Question of the Day EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Question of the Day EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Question of the Day EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Question of the Day EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Question of the Day EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Question of the Day EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Question of the Day I_vote_lcapQuestion of the Day I_voting_barQuestion of the Day I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Question of the Day I_vote_lcapQuestion of the Day I_voting_barQuestion of the Day I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Question of the Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Question of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Question of the Day   Question of the Day EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm

How many items should you have before you attempt Immortal Glove Rush?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:55 pm

imo, immo gloves are more of a time dump; than a gold dump. You need good armor; max attack, and spell damage reduction... before attempting to combine them all the way.

I feel as though all you really need is the advanced set gear for your class, a scepter of the primarch, and the spell reduction item for your class. those 3 things plus demonic gauntlets is pretty rape. in order to make the gauntlets, you need empty slots; and you should make them early; since they only require elemental kills; which you can do 2 at a time, to save time.

So; a list:
Fire Gauntlets (move and attack speed, late to be demonic gauntlets)
Scepter of the Primarch
Advanced _______ Gear
50% spell reduction item
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:15 pm

honestly if you plan to rush gloves, start building them at lvl 18... thats how i do it, but you wanna make sure you have 4 solid items before you start.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:45 am

Rofl there was a time where the best answer was 2 your weapon and immortal shield but glorn touch on it

You need decent enough magic resistance
You need decent enough hit points
You need decent enough armor
This all translate to atleast 3-4 item slots on top of which you also need the invetory room.
Amazingly this is possibly one of the best fuck you to ultimate slows builds and out side of maybe 10 people nobody ever really builds it. Of the 10 people who would build it I have never seen it rush as anyones first immortal item if anything its like their last luxory item on their quest of stacking immortal items. Even when I bother to make it its like wha bam two immortals item in one instance deal because as Im making it Im also atleast half way to making another immortal item.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day   Question of the Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Question of the Day
Page 1 of 1