Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Revs2 Bug Board EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Revs2 Bug Board EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Revs2 Bug Board EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Revs2 Bug Board EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Revs2 Bug Board EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Revs2 Bug Board EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Revs2 Bug Board EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Revs2 Bug Board EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Revs2 Bug Board EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Revs2 Bug Board I_vote_lcapRevs2 Bug Board I_voting_barRevs2 Bug Board I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Revs2 Bug Board I_vote_lcapRevs2 Bug Board I_voting_barRevs2 Bug Board I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Revs2 Bug Board

Go down 
+13
Mikizilla
Sharky
Azrael_Zephon
Brazzo
carefulibite
KJC
KOnYiu
Bromancing_The_Venom
tuusneegepro
Mr.Blonde
HLWG
Shankz
Glorn2
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Alright, well, the old bug board is really cluttered, and welll... this is a new edit of the map. this section is for my beta testers to report problems they find. these problems can be anything. tooltip problems, sure, post it. Typo, kay. OP skill, tell me. Weak skill... tell me... Something abusable.... you better tell me. skills not working? Hero noticably weaker than a similar hero?

all I ask is that you stay on top of the newest betas, so I dont have to read 400 times "did you fix landmines yet?" And more importantly.... before you cry "NERF" test something properly. Same as weak things. Use them a couple times; give me some clue how they should be changed. "lower the damage on frozen orb by 20%, and increase the mana cost by 5 per level" is a good suggestion for a potentially OP skill.

this will start with the Beta5, which I will hand out to people tonight. As far as I know, I have fixed all of the problems from the earlier betas.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:29 am

In team brawl, when u type -lagless it removes a small portion of the trees in the bottom right allowing u to escape, it doesnt remove the trees blockin ur base but still u cna escape the tree arena.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Are you sure there were trees there to begin with? (I made the arena space wider, i may not have made the trees go further)

I will look and figure out which of the two it is; thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 am

apparently when u type go go godzilla while using badger he actually grows smaller? xD
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Yeti and I were talking about that the other day shankz. Basically, we believe that the models have a pre-set size which cannot/were not altered. aka, badger can only be between X and Y model sizes. Same thing happens with a few other heros, like the STR archon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:04 pm

it shouldnt be, if i understand correctly glorns just changing the scaling value, which ranges from 0.1 to 10.0, im pretty sure badger isnt size 10 lol so im sure he can get bigger if glorn rlly wants him too.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:58 pm

yeah; but i am not sure how smart it would be to set variables for every hero based on their starting size...

it is just something to do for fun; static values are 1 line triggers. I dont want to code an entire system, just for the sake of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

I still think blaze could use a little bit of a nerf as far as its farming power, i would increase the CD by about 3 secs starting. Otherwise i like it right now
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:49 am

In glad mode, when there is a winner... it doesn't go back to the shops and the winner is just stuck there without anything to kill.
There is a duel timer in glad mode.

When you are not selected for the duel people can buy stuff with peons and you can just go lvl with your hero...
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Sleep and hybernate share the same buttons, just like sound wave and frozen orb did...
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 pm

ive told u thisbefore but u keep forgettin, u gotta fix the taverns so u cant get multipl heros.
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 am

there are a bunch of tooltip typos on new skills, it says shackles keeps em in place for 40 seconds, and it says soundwave does more damage than it acually does
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:44 am

ok here are few bugs that i encountered.

Frozen shield damage didn't change , a level 15 frozen shield will still deal level 1 damage, please fix that. Force push only applies the slow, not the damage nor the push.
Hiberate is not working >.>

Please buff siphon life, either decreases its cd or lower its mana cost or increase the hp it drains, it is way too weak compared to other ultis.
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:36 am

the skill atmas curse does not stun at all, it just does the damage.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:50 am

the force push from misc doesn't work properly, it only push your target left. that is it.

KOTH mode doesn't start, when timer reach 0. Nothing happens, u just stuck there and open the door, get on the floor, every body walk the dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:22 am

Worked on force push (should push back from direction of caster)

KOTH, is working? out of 4 tests, it worked all 4 times. More detail.

Frozen shield could occasionally bug, as konyui found, I believe it has been fixed.

Siphon life has had its lifesteal increased a bit

Atmas curse now stuns

mind rot now stuns

Took an extra measure to make sure people cannot accidently get multiple heroes or penguins.

Something about red not getting a penguin? Someone will need to get me a replay of this, because in the ~25 games I created to test all of the above, and all of the other games I have played of this edit (~200) I have never seen this happen.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:13 pm

I think I might have a replay of that happening somewhere in my auto save folder.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:55 am

Thanks for sending it; I attempted to reciprocate it 4 times, and got nothing... However, I attempted it in a newer edit, where I fuzzed with a few of the early game triggers. I may have inadvertently fixed it.. or I just may be lucky/unlucky.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Ragnarok mission sometimes double rewards you. If you do the mission with an ally and you both kill 2 different minions or bosses at the same time you can get double the tomes. It can be somewhat abuse on your own. I remember one instance where I killed the second stage boss and finished his 3 healers off at the same time. I ended up being rewarded 3x the two group of tomes. Then another time I ended up killing both 3rd stage bosses at the same time and was rewarded 2 sets of 3 tomes.
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:44 am

force push still doesnt work Sad it slows them but does no damage or knockback at all
Back to top Go down
Brazzo
Unranked
Unranked
Brazzo

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:50 am

hi guys,

Yesterday i played the flag mode for first time and i found a little bug while putting game options as red. How can i send you the reply?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:02 am

seandarlin14@hotmail.com

email me the replay
Back to top Go down
Azrael_Zephon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Azrael_Zephon

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:32 pm

well, remember i said about i couldnt pick my hero? well, the bug works when you are red player and you type -repick sending you the reply
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Azrael_Zephon
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:11 pm

alright, thanks.

I should have a new edit ready for the bot in a day or two; should be up before this tourny starts.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Fixed yiff tele and duels in TB
no more duel timer in glad
frozen orb damage scales slower (very minor)
Hibernate Heals, at start of invuln
sihpon life shows graphics
Fixed the double rewards on rag quest
Yiff now aggros from farther away (avoid locking him in a corner abuse)
Full field shared EXP added back
Changed the option and hero picker models, to reflect the terrain

Broozo, whatever format you sent that replay to me in, isnt working. It is a WCZ file? Not sure what that is, but it isnt saved as a replay that is usable from my WC3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revs2 Bug Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revs2 Bug Board   Revs2 Bug Board Empty

Back to top Go down

Revs2 Bug Board
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next