Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
FeniXx's build board. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
FeniXx's build board. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
FeniXx's build board. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
FeniXx's build board. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
FeniXx's build board. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
FeniXx's build board. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
FeniXx's build board. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
FeniXx's build board. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
FeniXx's build board. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
FeniXx's build board. I_vote_lcapFeniXx's build board. I_voting_barFeniXx's build board. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
FeniXx's build board. I_vote_lcapFeniXx's build board. I_voting_barFeniXx's build board. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

FeniXx's build board.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FeniXx
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
FeniXx

FeniXx's build board. Empty
PostSubject: FeniXx's build board.   FeniXx's build board. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Hero ; Alchemist .. cuz hes cool and have nice based armor and hp..

Off ; Dragon Punch .. a lot of dmg nice stun

Def ; Wind Walk .. pretty good for escape and nice bonus dmg

Misc ; Acid Rain .. Farm and mini Stun :3

Inn ; Regn / Sprint

Ulti ;Silent Night / Death Orb

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

so.. item build .. hm ..

my item build fails whole time .. so now i need u to support me ^^

first im goin on basic int thingy..
then glittering tiara
then totemic glyph
crown of ages
archmagus cloak
time bender gauntles
cloak of hidden
thiefs mask
power shield
cloak of unseen
shroud of thief god
regalia
warriors set
.. most of time the game will end before i have this items..^^

EDIT: come on guys type something Sad

Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: FeniXx's build board.   FeniXx's build board. EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:17 am

haha really similar to the build I posted "Build for you guys to destroy!". Look at that post for nice feedback. =)

Pretty nice, in my opinion that is. Mix DP with Death Orb for a nice, long stun where you can just att and acid rain them while they are stunned. Basically what I do with my posted build.

I cant help you much with item build; for me it depends on situation and on the hero. A good starting item is glittering tiara and then upgraded ASAP to the 1st crown, which gives 500 mana and +5 brilliance. You will need that mana for the spells.

Then I usually get Archmagus Cloak. Depending on opponent, I get either The One Ring or Time Benders and upgrade respectively. I end up doing both most of the time cuz I go for Golden Halo and the other item next to it(1.33 crit and mana steal).

Anyways, definately look at my post "Build for you guys to destroy!" =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: FeniXx's build board.   FeniXx's build board. EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:10 am

yeah this builds been done 1,000,000,000 times. but yeah. except with divine because you can get ww from items. so yeah. its okay. and also, if your going to get regalia and power sheild, get power set, set armor and regalia early game. cause it will benefit you more. or upgrade tot set sooner and save warriors for when you can have 23k in pocket. with alchy i believe you should upgrade to speed set before you get shroud. get theifs mask before you get cloak of the hidden, as it gives more armor, costs the same, only gives 25 less damage, but gives attack speed. in fact, think about making two. one for burning, one for shroud. it will give you health, mana, armor, damage, and attack speed. i think that pretty much covers it. upgrade to crown before you get tot, as its cheaper and will help your farming. but yeah, fenixx, a good thing to do is to look on forums for the build your thinking about posting before you post it, to prevent the posting of the same build several times, as this one is. im pretty sure epic used it in the last tourney, im pretty sure i have it in my thread, and then in igs post, and now this. we shouldn't do this. just saying.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
edit: sorry i misread. i thought you said tot set before crown. but yeah, that works too. still, get tot set right after you get crown, it helps early game a lot. especially on a slow hero like this one. and it will maximize his incredible stat gain early.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: FeniXx's build board.   FeniXx's build board. EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 pm

stomp2anewbeat wrote:
yeah this builds been done 1,000,000,000 times.

Huge AMS pots and any type of mana burn make this build dead. It is nice; but for about 4 months now, every pub and their down-syndrome sister have used a build like this.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
FeniXx
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
FeniXx

PostSubject: Re: FeniXx's build board.   FeniXx's build board. EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:33 pm

i think if u post 30 builds 10 people say they did the same build .. and i just asked for help with item build cuz i suck on item builds :3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hero ; Zug Zug

Off ; Thunderclap

Def ; Cripple

Mis ; Mana Burn

Inn ; Spell Reduction

Ulti ; Wrath of Hell

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

same item build like on alchemist ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FeniXx's build board.   FeniXx's build board. Empty

Back to top Go down

FeniXx's build board.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: The Build Board :: Build Submission-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com