Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Couple Ideas to play around w/ I_vote_lcapCouple Ideas to play around w/ I_voting_barCouple Ideas to play around w/ I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Couple Ideas to play around w/ I_vote_lcapCouple Ideas to play around w/ I_voting_barCouple Ideas to play around w/ I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Couple Ideas to play around w/

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

Couple Ideas to play around w/ Empty
PostSubject: Couple Ideas to play around w/   Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:07 am

Some skills/strategies to base builds around. I think of them when I'm feeling ADDish

Team Games:

for teams of 3

Banish+ flash heal + AMS+ invis (interchangeable w/ ams)

Auras+(MOTW+ Frost Armor + AMS)> supplements a strong auto attacking farmer. (farming together)

2 teammates w/ banish. 1 has slow ward, 1 has weak c, other 2 have pvp farming ultimates (ie tidal, starfall, PE, or METS (i'd like to see the dmg amplification on that one))

1 Invis + 3 locusts

2Banish + 2 Absorb mana + 1endurance aura + 3 bof. (aggressive intangibility)

Long ranged 2 poison 1 feedback

3FW + 3taunt + 3skele

3 soulburn befuddle

Triple flare aggressive farming

dual juve + banish

3 mana explosions + 2 restore mana 1 banish

3 badger and spirit link

dual mana burn 1 banish

3 deathpulse 3 roots

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Couple Ideas to play around w/   Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:36 pm

so many of these are only good in theory; but would be destroyed by other team builds. A few are nice... but you cannot be TOO team based and still hope to win. too lazy to do a complete write up on 2v2 strat tho.

A good basis for new players to start on though...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Couple Ideas to play around w/   Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:25 pm

to be honest, i agree most are only theory right now. it takes practice. whats good right now is what is easy based on the skills we have from 1v1s. spell casting + aoe ultimates. flare + weak c ect. with just a slight adjustment on practice and a little bit of refinement i feel these can easily be just as strong as current "top level" team builds.

i feel whats important here is combining moves from the same move tree. multiple times u'll feel an urge to pick more than 1 misc or more than 1 defensive. <offensives =meh since they have such defined purposes and dont rely so much on support but defensives and miscs definitely>. neway team games are the time when u can do that. theres so many unexplored venues.

@ glorn i'm being stupidly theoretical on the forums as much as possible b/c i'm going to be buckling down on refinement like u said, until i get it right. so if it feels like its getting out of hand as far as lunacy, its just b/c i want an outlet to be creative when my builds until i fix the things i'm weak at.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Couple Ideas to play around w/   Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:12 pm

How to play team play. Or generally what is needed.

In any case you would need an inaitor other wise you got 3 idiots running around with their heads up their ass. In other words you look like a bunch of dumb shits too fucken afraid to engage each other. Skills can be used to iniate.....

Supports are very nice but are not always needed. This things range from heals disables buff debuffs what ever gets you off.

DPS: Many make the assumption that dps is yay Im fucken Dark Elf with 6000 agility. Yea that could be one way to go about good luck getting farmed enough to be fucken useful. The more common and pratical is spell damage.

Basically the best advice is to have a good combination of these 3 things but do not have an entire team build that can be countered by just one skill other wise when or if it is selected you fucken deserve what happens to you.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Couple Ideas to play around w/   Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:17 pm

problem with most people though is they pick a bit of everything and then their builds become purposeless. a build that can cover options through player skill and outside resources like good micro (which a lot of these builds leave room for) is better than attempting to spend your skill choice on something as a safe guard. its the same principle that is applied when deciding whether or not u want a pot. pot = health buffer. if you can out micro or out play them u dont want or need it. granted yes these builds leave a lot of room to be countered, but they are ideas. if ur feeling "unsafe" about taking a risk w/ them then just add skills accordingly that help alleviate that fear. note how i only gave a couple skills to base builds around, not entire builds.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Couple Ideas to play around w/   Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:34 pm

I just posted what is basically needed for team play take any game and disect it and it comes down to that.

Take this one for example
Team 1
Had an iniator (Demon Hunter)
Basically his job or the skill job is to distract the enemy off the dpsers

Which came in the form of arch mage frost nova and the other demon hunters meteors.

You also had the support comming from the dark elfs demon spawn.

Team work doesnt always have to be complicated. Instead of having a bunch of players playing the exact same build as each other with slight difference you might want to instead find builds that are completly different but can coexist with each other in some way or form.

Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Couple Ideas to play around w/   Couple Ideas to play around w/ EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Team:

Offensives of choice

Befuddle/slow ward

Spirit link

Befuddle

Juve

Duststorm

Ava x2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple Ideas to play around w/   Couple Ideas to play around w/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple Ideas to play around w/
Page 1 of 1