Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapShare an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 I_voting_barShare an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapShare an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 I_voting_barShare an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Share an Essay with a Friend!

Go down 
+8
KJC
Pissonmyhands
Mr.Blonde
HLWG
epicpowda11
blazinfast
Ignaciorocks
Glorn2
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share an Essay with a Friend!   Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:32 am

How about not talking about Bieber at all, that would be a healthy continuance.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Share an Essay with a Friend!   Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:37 pm

if theres one good thing beiber did though, its get rid of those fregging jabronis brothers
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Share an Essay with a Friend!   Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:46 pm

This one is for Wrath:

Creative Writing

Opening the door to this house the first thing to be realized is the scent; the familiar scent of fresh pine. This building gives off the feeling that you are still outside in nature. It is about the same temperature in the house as it is outside; and when the wind blows, you can feel a slight breeze through the walls which once again stirs up the scent of pine again. In the center of the main room there is a large make-shift table with many pencil scribbles on it and a thick coat of dust, though the table seems to be used quite often. The pale white walls have tacky lines running down them. All over the floor, is a powdery substance that resembled Talc. Maybe the people who live here have a messy baby? The lighting is poor in this house, dependent on the weather really; unless someone brings their own light in.
Towards the left end of the house there are two matching bedrooms on either side of a short, narrow hallway. You can feel the cool wind blown in from under the crack of the door. On the two far walls there are window openings, but no window. The rough, jaggedly cut drywall peeks up, over the edge of the sill. These walls, like the walls in the main room, have tacky lines running down them, every 4 feet or so, though these lines are much rougher in appearance. There is a closet in the corner, almost empty and lacking a door. The few contents of the closet lie within a pile of tools scattered across the floor, near the opening.
The adjacent bedroom is similar to this one, except lacking a few key things. There is no door in the doorway if this bedroom! There are large, white bails stacked on the other side of this room, some of them cut open. The walls are pink in this room, rather than white like the rest of the house, and they have a fluffy, cotton-like texture that you would want to rub your face on, if not for the warding in you heart. Maybe this will be a girls room? Up on the ceiling, you can see bare wires dangling down; stripped bare on the ends and bent apart in 3 directions. Maybe this is baby girls room? The owners could dangle things from those hooks to attract the baby’s attention.
Back in the main room, heading towards the other side of the house, there is what would appear to be a closet with just a thin piece of wood as the flooring. The back of this hallway tapers down, as if there might be a hidden path through the floor. However, that thin board doesn't look safe enough to walk on; you might fall through it and wind up back outside! It could be a safe room, in case they are attacked by a burglar!
To the right is a great open room, with counters, outlets, many holes in the walls, with more bare wires sticking through. There is an L-shaped counter system, although there is no counter top on it. This room gives off the feeling of emptiness, as if there are so many more things meant to be in here that aren't. The things that are in this room don't look like they belong though. There is a large salamander in the middle of the room that is still warm, piles of small hand tools scattered around the floor near the counter, and a large radio balanced on 2 rungs of the counter top system.
Past that room is a smaller room. Upon entering it you are overwhelmed with a sour scent, reminding you of glue. There are large buckets on the floor, and flat knives lying around. These walls, like the others are pale white; although the tacky lines running down them are wet! There is a bathtub in the corner; but there is no faucet, only a circular hole on the wall. Peaking into the hole you will see a series of copper pipes. Next to the tub is a toilet with no water in it; and a sink, which like many other things in the house, is covered in small hand tools.
When leaving the house, if you turn to look back at it you will realize a few things. First, that the house is raised up off the ground on a pile of cement blocks. Second, the walls of this house have something written on them, "TYVEK." And third, that this house is located in a large, vacant lot. What an odd family must live in this house!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share an Essay with a Friend!   Share an Essay with a Friend! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Share an Essay with a Friend!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4