Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? I_vote_lcapBUG: Starting off with LOW HP? I_voting_barBUG: Starting off with LOW HP? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? I_vote_lcapBUG: Starting off with LOW HP? I_voting_barBUG: Starting off with LOW HP? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

BUG: Starting off with LOW HP?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BLooDCalibuR
Unranked
Unranked

BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? Empty
PostSubject: BUG: Starting off with LOW HP?   BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:59 pm

This happened twice in a row in two different games where my gf's hero had extremely low HP, something like 43 HP. This happened to me too in the first game that it happened to her. I chose the same hero as I usually do too. The second time it happened it only happened to her.

Another thing about it is, the HP value of each point of STR she had wasn't scaling the way it should. She had like +221 STR with only 1700 HP =/.
Back to top Go down
BLooDCalibuR
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: BUG: Starting off with LOW HP?   BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 am

NVM LOL someone just told me its cuz of the -handicap command.

We thought it was for the kills needed, my bad. Drop this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: BUG: Starting off with LOW HP?   BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:09 am

Well good job you figured out your own answer. Dont do handicaps the system is broken you get no benefit other then a laugh factor knowing you beat them with shitty hp kind of thing.

Hey can we remake the handicap system HP Handicap is super duper lame should be
-Armor Handicap if agility
HP Handicap if Strength
MP Handicap if Intelligence
Or a little bit of all those things.

Seriously you know when you fix it to give more exp like it should you going to have people cheating it doing -Handicap against pubs and running Mana Shield Builds.

Maybe thats just my thought and well atleast mana shields are easily beaten.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: BUG: Starting off with LOW HP?   BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Mana shield builds are bloody easy to beat. Stone Staff, auto attack/kite and a farm spell. And this does work vs Immortal Shoulders...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUG: Starting off with LOW HP?   BUG: Starting off with LOW HP? Empty

Back to top Go down

BUG: Starting off with LOW HP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Map Related Discussion :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com