Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
what skills were changed and how? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
what skills were changed and how? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
what skills were changed and how? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
what skills were changed and how? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
what skills were changed and how? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
what skills were changed and how? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
what skills were changed and how? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
what skills were changed and how? I_vote_lcapwhat skills were changed and how? I_voting_barwhat skills were changed and how? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
what skills were changed and how? I_vote_lcapwhat skills were changed and how? I_voting_barwhat skills were changed and how? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

what skills were changed and how?

Go down 
+5
Subz
Shankz
Sharky
Glorn2
blazinfast
9 posters
AuthorMessage
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

what skills were changed and how? Empty
PostSubject: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 am

hey i was just wondering if someone could list all the changes in skills

i know goblins were nerfed but i have no idea about other skills

it would be greatly appreciated if someone could do this
i know i speak for others when i say ii dont really feel like doing another set of trial and error
just to see if the builds i got to work in other versions works in this one.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:05 am

trial and error causes people to use new builds.

generally, what happens... I pick some completely unused skill, that wasnt changed at all.. beat 5-6 players with it, who then copy it, say it is OP, and base every build-ever around it. The 2 other people who will create their own builds will have this same effect on the community.

Just keep your eyes open for what everyone else is doing, and try to get better at it than they are.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:11 am

also, in the next version could you include the skill shops on the side like in other versions?

i used to like going offline, hosting a game, and sitting there checking out the skills thinking about new builds
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:34 am

Know what the sad part is your nerfs are hardly that bad. I mean seriously tents own I remember when it spam to death now its like barely used. Flame strike again the nerf wasnt all that bad and all the others. Goblins are not that bad but now your going to have people opting for skellies more and claiming theyre imba. People keep overating them nerfs......
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:27 am

u could just nerf all the skills so they all equally suck dick, then no one could say something is op o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:36 am

Or just have no skills!

... Nobody?

Honestly though, you can't find a perfect balance between skills. All you can do is make sure that one skill isn't obviously op. Like 2 passives for example, that both do the exact same thing, except one does twice the effect as the other one and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
ransome
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:41 am

every skill is op if used the right way...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:13 am

if every skill is op, wouldn't that mean that no skill is op hence the element of balance?
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:12 am

no it means that every skill is op retard cant you read
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:48 am

Sharky wrote:
Know what the sad part is your nerfs are hardly that bad. I mean seriously tents own I remember when it spam to death now its like barely used. Flame strike again the nerf wasnt all that bad and all the others. Goblins are not that bad but now your going to have people opting for skellies more and claiming theyre imba. People keep overating them nerfs......

Seriously, guess it is alright to be public now; during a few of my edits, I released patch notes, giving a list of skills that were nerfed; and a list that was buffed, and same up with random numbers to change. More than half the list, I just made up; or gave the wrong information on. But yeh know what? Everyone believes it, and will try new things. That "huge nerf" to the heavily over-used tents... was a 2 second addition onto the cooldown.

I dont nerf things based on their power, I do it based on how over-used they are; for the most part. The strongest skills in this game, are the least picked.

And also, skellys have already been nerfed also. I assumed everyone would be switching over, and pre-nerfed them, just a touch, so people wont do as hot with them, and learn to use something that isnt a summon.

also, in this new edit, just for the record, I found a kick ass Hunter build... Think I can make him popular again?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:48 am

Hunter is a good hero, if you can make assasssain useable, that is what i wanna see
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:40 pm

yea i noticed the summons were nerfed, skellies cd was increased.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:13 pm

LOL does that mean Element Mastery was nerfed havent played a single game without someone picking it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:15 pm

hardend skin was also nerfed... which was a horrible decision
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:16 pm

it has been nerfed like 3 times; no one seems to notice. AMS pots make it useless.

AFK farm is AFK farm though.. always will be. pro pubs still use death strike every game. and evasion.

skin wasnt touched ^_^ i was gonna buff it... but forgot to...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:18 pm

its at 91 last time i played 16 it was 100 at max lvl? but maybe its just my faulty brain
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:25 pm

LOL go for it. You were just saying you nerf all overused skills and that one seems to be the most over used at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:08 pm

charge, i didnt touch it.. im too lazy. i def. wouldnt nerf it.

Also, didnot, i have the most hilarious exploitable thing in the history of the world to share with you... but i dont wanna post it for everyone to see. You are the only other person I think that could ever figure it out... though, It has been in the game for a year, and no one has figured it out yet... fucking noobs...
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Um pm me the info my net acting up at the moment getting knocked off line every 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what skills were changed and how?   what skills were changed and how? Empty

Back to top Go down

what skills were changed and how?
Page 1 of 1