Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Save-Load system EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Save-Load system EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Save-Load system EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Save-Load system EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Save-Load system EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Save-Load system EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Save-Load system EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Save-Load system EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Save-Load system EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Save-Load system I_vote_lcapSave-Load system I_voting_barSave-Load system I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Save-Load system I_vote_lcapSave-Load system I_voting_barSave-Load system I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Save-Load system

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bergie08
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Bergie08

Save-Load system Empty
PostSubject: Save-Load system   Save-Load system EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:57 pm

I have a question. Maby this is do-able and known to everyone but me but I just had a question.

Ill start with a statement to get you in my frame of mind. V-bot can tell you how many times you have played on that user the stay percent average load time and ect.

Heres the question. Could you make v-bot remember the kill count and death count that the save/load system functions as? thereby giving an accurate representation of the player on every match and not just the ones they choose to save? for instance all v-bot would have to remember in addition to its normal average load time and times played with the bot is one code for example v606-gh or some such and enter it for the player when you log on? i dont know enough about bots to know if its do-able on the bot or if you could design a trigger on the map to pull the code from the bot and match it to its owners name or whatever. It all sounded simple to me before i tried posting but i still think its a good idea.

like i said before this might be unwanted because there is a working existing system in place and nobody wants to save a 10-23 kill/death match but i bring it up because of beta16's new feature. if we are going to have access to secret heros should we not have to earn them instead of cracking the code or farm newbies for experience.

Im not saying the new heros are that important or that anyone will go to those measures it is just an idea and i wanted to know if it was possible and what you guys thought.

*edit* I just thought someone might say this would only be accountable for on v-bot and its true but i will mention that 90% of my games are in v-bot. the other 10% are 1v1's and goofball matches like 12man FFA -ar glad.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Save-Load system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save-Load system   Save-Load system EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:36 pm

google your question.

you need a pretty cool program that you yourself make, then you have to make a website, to show all of said stats. while doing this, keep in mind, that it is against the blizzard terms of service, and at the very least you could get CD key banned; as it is a 3rd party program monitoring battle.net games. (an infringement of their software)

^^I've actually looked into this, extensively, and yes it is possible, but no, i am not doing it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net

Save-Load system
Page 1 of 1