Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
The Colours, Oh god the colours. I_vote_lcapThe Colours, Oh god the colours. I_voting_barThe Colours, Oh god the colours. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
The Colours, Oh god the colours. I_vote_lcapThe Colours, Oh god the colours. I_voting_barThe Colours, Oh god the colours. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

The Colours, Oh god the colours.

Go down 
+2
Glorn2
SSJ-Squeak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SSJ-Squeak
Unranked
Unranked

The Colours, Oh god the colours. Empty
PostSubject: The Colours, Oh god the colours.   The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:46 am

Please just leave them as they should be. In order. Changing them around does stupid things when you've swapped players and also it just makes sense to have them in the regular order. Much easier to figure out who's on your team
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: The Colours, Oh god the colours.   The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:29 am

this has nothing to do with me or the map. Verti has the powers on his bot to change colors, and that is what he does for fun.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
SSJ-Squeak
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: The Colours, Oh god the colours.   The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 am

Glorn2 wrote:
this has nothing to do with me or the map. Verti has the powers on his bot to change colors, and that is what he does for fun.

Fair enough, but you know what I mean, right?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: The Colours, Oh god the colours.   The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:42 am

I thought he changed the colors because certain ones show up invisible on the mini map.
Back to top Go down
biki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: The Colours, Oh god the colours.   The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 pm

but most of the colors he switched them into are darker colors which would be harder to see
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: The Colours, Oh god the colours.   The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:14 pm

I think verti just changes them for fun. In a normal game of 3v3, teal is the only color that is "hard" to see. And, teal is still in the line up.

If he insists on messing with colors, he should make Team 1-Red, and Team 2-Green. But, it is his bot to do with as he pleases. I use team coloring anyway.
Back to top Go down
SSJ-Squeak
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: The Colours, Oh god the colours.   The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Well, I suppose we can only pray that he does something like team colours. That is a good idea though Glorn
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: The Colours, Oh god the colours.   The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:16 am

Ohh, I made a trigger... It will make everyone the right colors, and there is nothing verti can do about it. Annoying trigger to write... but, yeh know...
Back to top Go down
Bergie08
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Bergie08

PostSubject: Re: The Colours, Oh god the colours.   The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Does it override the tint command? And the tint command is -tint(R) (G) (B) correct? with values 0-9 for each.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: The Colours, Oh god the colours.   The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:41 pm

i thought i put the colors back to normal for my most recent config file. and i didnt actually change the colors i just changed where they are and since its a 3v3 its putting people as colors that arent usually used in a 3v3. besides...who doesnt use team colors? also the switching causes problems with the colors anyways, has nothing to do with my little switch up, you do enough switching your going to get jacked up colors.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: The Colours, Oh god the colours.   The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:36 pm

naw verti, you were close on colors, kinda. you went, player 1 red, player 7 blue, player 2 green, player 3 teal, player 8 purple.. i think; something like that. The color when you switch are orange and brown (player 6 and 12 colors)

too lazy to run 6 checking conditions to give a player a color of another player. Plus the problems that could arrive if say.. teal left, then green became teal.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: The Colours, Oh god the colours.   The Colours, Oh god the colours. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:00 pm

lol oh yea i remember now, i put all the even COLORS on team one and all the odd COLORS on team 2. I think its a better layout. also idk wtf a colour is ive been researching all i can on the bot forums but theres not a single mention of colour or how to adjust it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Colours, Oh god the colours.   The Colours, Oh god the colours. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Colours, Oh god the colours.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Map Related Discussion :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com