Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Glorns Finished Lifesteal build I_vote_lcapGlorns Finished Lifesteal build I_voting_barGlorns Finished Lifesteal build I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Glorns Finished Lifesteal build I_vote_lcapGlorns Finished Lifesteal build I_voting_barGlorns Finished Lifesteal build I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Glorns Finished Lifesteal build

Go down 
+2
i_4got_my_user
Glorn2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Glorns Finished Lifesteal build Empty
PostSubject: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Before I start, I will include that Vortex and avatar both injure this build, but NEITHER of them can destroy it!

Hero:
Space Marine

Why? He kicks ass. Some people would use frost demon here; but considering I play "no modes" where moving to creep spawns is important, I stick with my marine. That, and the BAT.

Skills:

Life Drain:
Why? Rape. This skill is rape. Don't ever let anyone tell you different.

Holy Light:
Why? Moar heals! You can swap out defensive skills if you want, but I wanted one that avatar couldn't count. Vortex still will though.

Endurance aura:
The main reason frost demon could work, is because of endurance. However, I will still stick with Geddy Lee.

Doom Roots:
You kiddin me? Fucking Doom Roots. Few people will pick abolish magic as their innate. In a team game, you can usually find 1 person unlucky enough to have no counter. Great for ganking, great for bosses, great for duels.

Armor Bonus:
So you dont need to get much armor early game.

Items:
Fire Orb
Power Gauntlets
Magic Shield
Spiked Gloves
One Ring
Rod of Immo
Scepter of Prim
Ring Mastery
Gloves of death

Figure it out from there.

Easy as hell to use; Start off putting all points into endurance. At 7, put your point into life drain though. I hit 8 for the first duel, without leaving my side of the map, and with no modes; and had enough time to return to base and buy items after hitting 8.

Once you get WW, make sure to WW while you life drain; very nice.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:20 pm

great build blah blah blah, but it seems to me that farming skills are useless now. farming with endurance? sure, you get your heals, but those cost mana and you shouldnt be able to rely on those for good farming. just something that i have recently realized with revo. i just tried a build - feed back, spiked armor, bash, and reinc and managed to get to lvl 7 by the first duel, with 23 ex till lvl 8. sure, not lvl 8, but you can now afford to get pwnage skills without wasting a skill on a farming one. just what i think
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:17 pm

sure those will work now, but a decent ganking build will rape MOST builds without a true farming skill. And glorn, i like it =) and btw, on my frost demon i almost always pick abolish, even if my enemies don't get anything to remove, or frost staff, i use it for elementals.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Ive been working on a build similar to this.
Avian.

Life drain
Static shock
Immolation
Weak const.

Put one point into static, then lvl Immo primarily, with Life drain alt.

So far ive got that with a tentative item build as...
Fire orb
upgraded agi cloak (forget name)
Imbude mail, magic shield
Totemic set
set armor
staff of shielding
work towards speed demon ring
Mastery
Panth
Ring of masterful shielding
T2 Fire shield (I believe the skill and shield stack, correct me if im wrong glorn)
T2 elemental axe (anyone of them)

From there just build Mask, or boots if you are goiong to get beaten to mask.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Also glorn i believe you mean space or not space marine.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:29 pm

I must argue against your build.

avatar, and even supersonic ring would work. You are a ranged hero with immolation. With a 100% spell damage build, you are based on getting hit. with only 1 point early into static, you have to wait to late game for it to have power. by that point, spell immunity will take over.

I believe it would work well in some games, if uncountered, but it can be easily countered with only the use of items, if need be; also you have no ganking prevention at all; except the hope that you can out DPS them. You even have a slow hero, so running is out of the picture.\

ohh yeah, orc, not marine!
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:56 am

Ive also tried something similar...
I at first went with space orc, but i like melee better so right now I have
blacksmith
lifesteal
mana flare
bloodbath
armor/ hp regen/ abol magic whatever im feeling innate
weak constitution
same starting item set as you glorn I actually stole it its loads better than mine was, I hardly ever play str. However, I work in getting boots of speed.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Yeah the build sucks glorn, but i figured it was worth a try, with all the new skills im just trying anything i can think of.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:02 pm

id like to bring up souls pvp build as a counter to this, because i think it would cause you alottttt of problems

i believe it was
seawitch
soul burn
static shock
consume mana shield

with consume and static shock he was leveling really well and the static shock and consume combo would hurt you both hpwise and mp wise. when soul burn and mana shield kicked in im not really sure you would have a chance especially since he could just consume/soul burn you while rooted, making it much more minor than it is on most builds and keeping life drain from raping him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Yiff used souls "real" build on me, and it hurt. It was close quite a few times, but I ended up losing.

My normal build though, I used after that game, it it just completely destroys every aspect of souls build; he would need to change at least 2 skills to be able to make it an even fight. I wont post it until I beat him with it though.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:58 pm

I'll post for you, gg

and the illidan build is fun, but not my best. I consider my Naga, Panda, and Frost demon builds to be better.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Now after talking to glorn a bit, I'm trying
Space Orc
Lifesteal
Static Shock
Banish
Roots
This is because before i thought weak c amplified lifesteal bc thats what fattest posted, but apparently not. However, there is a game trigger this way for banish, so banish+doom roots+ lifesteal will deal lots of damage and be a good heal.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:28 pm

honestly i hate roots, way too risky, if i want a disable, death orb 100% (works well with boner wall)

And i ddint know hp/mana stealing channel skills were set dmg, i assumed u could amp it.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:06 am

im pretty sure you can amp it, just by quick glance it seemed instead of healing 3/4 of my hp when i got weak c i was getting a heal from 50 hp to full. ill have to look into it more ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:09 am

you will have to test it, and get direct results for me to believe it. Otherwise, spell damage reduction would greatly affect life drains, and it doesnt. That would make all life drains completely useless. However, in the "gameplay constants" I can change it so that drains work with BANISH. And, i did change it to do so. So, if you banish a target, you can drain 66% more life while banish is active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glorns Finished Lifesteal build   Glorns Finished Lifesteal build Empty

Back to top Go down

Glorns Finished Lifesteal build
Page 1 of 1