Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
BASH!! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
BASH!! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
BASH!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
BASH!! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
BASH!! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
BASH!! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
BASH!! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
BASH!! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
BASH!! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
BASH!! I_vote_lcapBASH!! I_voting_barBASH!! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

BASH!!

Go down 
+4
Wrathtoruin
Glorn2
sami_gurl
baneofdeath
8 posters
AuthorMessage
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

BASH!! Empty
PostSubject: BASH!!   BASH!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:47 am

I think that bash due to its very nature is extremely hard to balance. But right now it is broken beyond belief. I was playing a game a few days ago with my arthas build (when his evasion was maxxed btw) and i was facing someone with (Satyr i believe) who have max level bash. I was completely locked out from attacking. Just like every other time that someone gets bash i could maybe attack for about half the time, even with my max leveled evasion. Bash is just broken in its very nature and is at the point where it should just be scrapped. I liked custom hero arena for many reasons, the main one being that bash did not exist. Id be fine with Bash have a low stun chance and time.. while the slack is made up by some dmg proc that goes along with it. But it's getting to a point where even if they can only hit me 1/2 the time ( 47% evasion) im still locked out for a good 5/6 seconds at a time before i can get a 2 second breathing room before im bashed again.

you can throw whatever math you want at it. on paper im sure you can make some argument that it is balanced. But just like Frostfall the reality isnt as ideal as youd think. The math showed that frost fall is an underpowered skill however I find it a very strong farming skill and great for pvp. Bash is the one thing in this game that makes me consider quitting. Having it as a levelable skill that can render someone disabled for 1/2 the time ( or more.) is pure lunacy. This skill has to be taken out of the game. Period.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

BASH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BASH!!   BASH!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:05 am

cant wait for the math "fuck you" on this one. but i kinda agree.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

BASH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BASH!!   BASH!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:35 am

I get pissed when I get bash locked also; though I have a satyr-bash build, and have never been able to stun lock anyone... ever; even people without evasion. I even get staffs and the rag sword, and still cannot bash lock anyone.

I dont understand that you brag about using a skill that makes it so you arent hit 50% of the time; but think a skill that makes it so you cant hit 50% of the time is any different, bash only affects 1 person, while evasion affects anyone hitting you. Either way, 50% of the time, you arent taking damage. 1 is based on their attack, and the other is based on yours.

I will nerf it, right along side evasion. and crit master, which allows you to deal 36% more damage 100% of the time, and death strike, which is about the same. Because it is OP if the skill has a different name and is used against you!

If someone can show me a replay of them being stun-locked, or even half-stun locked by bash alone; then i will lower the proc chance. But without combining it with stun field and an ice staff, this skill loses a lot of its potency, and find it hard to believe that you were stunlocked.

****Edit Edit Edit****
While working on 4.0 I was doing some tooltips and realized that 4.0 and 3.1 have different values for bash. In 4.0 it is lower; because end game is reached sooner. So; lets test it later and see how you feel about it. in 3.1 BASH is pretty useless until you have it maxed, and have your attack speed nerfed. It is in fact, the most "late-game" skill in the game. ... stupid 90 minute games... But yeah, anyway, we can test it in 4.0 later and see what you think. There will be no more edits in the 3.X region, so I would rather not argue about skill values in it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

BASH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BASH!!   BASH!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:16 pm

You can take my words at face value or not... but ive both completely locked someone and been completely locked up, so im looking at this issue from both sides. But... its your game i suppose
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

BASH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BASH!!   BASH!! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Yeah I have also been able to achieve at least a 95% passive stun lock using speed demon with the bash skill a staff and spiked gavel of the demon.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

BASH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BASH!!   BASH!! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:16 pm

you have 3 bash skills that arent actually the bash skill though. We have to talk about balancing skills at their values; not their values when combined with 50 other things. I mean, wolves+immortals gloves+stun field=100% bash also. That doesnt even use the bash skill. Stun field+storm bolt can 90% stun someone.
ringwalk+ice staff+ice staff 2 can perma CC anyone. That is item only perma-win.

If bash is so strong, how come none of you use it is any of your builds? Because it is really only obtainable in a SS unlimited creeps game with bonus stats; where you can farm to 40 without anyone touching you. No way could someone in a normal game, against an equal opponent make any use out of this skill. Why? they would lose before they made it that far!

Again, check it out in my new edit and see what you think. 3.1 isnt being edited anymore; and the values are completely different in the new one. I admit that bash is OP under the right conditions in 3.1. I can give you a list of other OP skills under the same conditions.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Psyche-
Unranked
Unranked

BASH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BASH!!   BASH!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:33 am

Making bash similar to dota would be interesting, with just like a .25 second stun, enough to stop spells like starfall and to give you an edge, but not enough to stun lock you. Mabye a 20% chance for a .2 second stun. Then in a way it's like a second evasion.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

BASH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BASH!!   BASH!! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:20 pm

bash in dota lasts for a second btw
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

BASH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BASH!!   BASH!! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:12 pm

yea, but your attack speed almost never reaches max. also, satyr has a bash innate, so that kinda buffed bash's effect
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

BASH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BASH!!   BASH!! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:22 pm

bash is fine how it is, people just use it with the wrong stuff and dont use it when they should be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content

BASH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BASH!!   BASH!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BASH!!
Page 1 of 1