Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Can ones name make them noob? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Can ones name make them noob? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Can ones name make them noob? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Can ones name make them noob? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Can ones name make them noob? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Can ones name make them noob? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Can ones name make them noob? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Can ones name make them noob? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Can ones name make them noob? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Can ones name make them noob? I_vote_lcapCan ones name make them noob? I_voting_barCan ones name make them noob? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Can ones name make them noob? I_vote_lcapCan ones name make them noob? I_voting_barCan ones name make them noob? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Can ones name make them noob?

Go down 
+7
Legend_of_Moose
KJC
sami_gurl
Glorn2
Soul_Thirst
i_4got_my_user
didnotmeanto
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Can ones name make them noob? Empty
PostSubject: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Is it possible to find out a person is a noob at custom hero arena by their name?
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:47 pm

not at all... would u ecpect someone like sami_gurl (no offense or anything, u could beat my ass) to be good? nawww. but would u expect someone like i 4got my user to be good? totally, i mean what a amazing user name! turns out hes not. names have no relevance watsoever
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:57 pm

i don't know about CHA, but in dota 100% true. If a person has a name like jojo12423, or asderarfffff they're going to going to be noob, any1 with a mispelled name or with random numbers is always noob at dota. If a person has a name like Ctrl-Alt-Delete, or Soul_Thirst however; you know they're going to deny all your creeps and gank u at neutrals without wards.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:23 pm

I find 1 word names to be potent. I rarely find players with 1 word names to be back. On rare occasions two word names, or a name with a single number in it are alright. Pe0pL3-Wh0_H4v3-tH1s_N4m3 generally are extremely obnoxious...

Been playing since ROC came out; and it remains the same general stereotype.

Also (no offense sami) I generally dont like people with gurl, boi, or AzN in their name. that just takes me back to my diablo 2 days though...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:25 pm

im going to make a new acct. AzNbOiGuRl just to piss you off =D
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 pm

I would rage stomp in circles until the floor gave way! add a few random underscores and 9174 (no cohesive number pattern) to it, and dear jesus; you might get auto kicked from any game ever hosted!
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:30 pm

AzNbOiGuRl_69
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:20 am

hey... what does KJC falls into?
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:28 am

No idea man. All I know is whenever I use my nearly all 1's with random lower case l's thrown in account it nearly gets me auto booted in all non bot runned games I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:20 pm

No underscores?! T-then there aren't spaces... and it DOESNT MAKE SENSE... AHHHH
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Actually with all the joking put aside I find that a good deal of players with chao or cha and even bn tags to be total noobs. This is to be of no offense to anyone but generally these guys with these tags are generally fakes and not associated with any clans. Oh yes they throw bull shit like Im a beta tester (pff give me a break) or Im best friends with whatever guys bot whos running the game. "Im going to talk to glorn about nerfing this skill its too potent" skill in question Bone Wall? Or they go the oh so impressive score of 2 kills (ksed of course) and 20 Deaths I stand in great admiration of their oh so impressive game score and added clan tag.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:59 am

lol there are a few exceptions to the rule ,The only one I can think of at the moment is (Sting.cha)
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:04 pm

didnot, you bring up a hilarious point.. sadly, i deleted the replay on accident...

I was in a game, under my normal name "Glorn2" and some guy was bitching at me about roots. He said he knew the guy who made the game, and roots were being deleted because they were OP. Of course, I went on to ask him about other up-coming events in the new edit; since he was great friends with the map editor. Was a very fun game.

And yeah, I think people who add clan tags to their names usually suck; they just want people to think they are good. I am 50/50 with people who simply have a reference to CHA in their names. Generally, they know enough about the game not to suck. The question comes down to whether they think they are the best in the world at the game or not.

And seriously, who the hell is sting.cha? It is someones alt... we know it to be true! But they are damn good at not talking.. at all... ever... So it is hard to pick up a read on who they might be.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Are you sure hes an alt? I just played him earlier today and he sucked.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Actually until yesterday thought it was you glorn.But you two actually logged in at the same time so I know its not you.otherwise I thought it might have been soul thirst but it is not.I do know that he had added my on his friends list and as soon as I added him he removed me so I think he was tracking me maybe then again I might just be paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:48 pm

hmmm; soul does have many alts... but souls alts have actually beaten me before... sting hasnt. Soul is a 9/10 sting a a 7.5... If they are the same person, then i guess soul is an 8.25!

Might be kon? Jar? Didnot? My vote goes to didnot.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 am

I know it sounds like me but its not.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:19 am

Sting.Cha is not any of the following

Jar (I know his alt) (I can ip check him)
Glorn2 (they have been on at the same time) (I cannot ip check he has never joined my bot)
Kon (not good enough to be kon ) (I can ip check him)
Soul (they have been on at the same time) ( I can ip check him)

People It might be

????
? ?
?
?

?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:05 am

he isnt undead, because me and undead were in a 2v2 with him; i believe me and someone else 2v2'd with him, but i cant remember who it was...
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:09 pm

No it's definitely not undead both sting.cha and undead have also been online at the same time
otherwise I can ip check him.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:10 pm

hmm i shall have to check my bot...
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:05 pm

How did this topic go from noob name stereo types to lets play who sting.cha is? I played him once he didnt do an impressive score at all so ifs hes an alt he must be a low man in the clans alt.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:07 pm

well.. you dont play on battle.net; funny you would have played him. But I agree, lets stop feeding your ego. Err, I mean, lets stop talking about sting.cha.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:11 pm

oh brother lol Now I know how Terra feels. I play once a week at a lan cafe, I dont do alts for cha ever unless its funny how on earth is silence funny?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:20 pm

You are just the only person I can imagine who would be able to be silent for an entire game. you have years of crafted trollmenship, and have fine-tuned your abilities. If it made it to the forum, you did a good job, right?

You play once a week.. AS STING! dun-dun-dunnnnn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can ones name make them noob?   Can ones name make them noob? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can ones name make them noob?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next