Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Corruption guard EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Corruption guard EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Corruption guard EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Corruption guard EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Corruption guard EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Corruption guard EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Corruption guard EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Corruption guard EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Corruption guard EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Corruption guard I_vote_lcapCorruption guard I_voting_barCorruption guard I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Corruption guard I_vote_lcapCorruption guard I_voting_barCorruption guard I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Corruption guard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fioda
Nooblet
Nooblet
fioda

Corruption guard Empty
PostSubject: Corruption guard   Corruption guard EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:21 am

Hey glorn2 today i got a new bug in corruption guard, a diferent one if compared to the last one.... but this time i got the replay ^_^

so the bug is :

after kill corrupiom guard once he doens't revived anemore... just me at game got the exeptional corruptiom orb and just once

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=550865
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Corruption guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption guard   Corruption guard EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:28 pm

LOL dont even need to watch. Let me guess somebody or moron lead the guardian out of his little nesting area he then wonders into the black way gate and even if you kill him he never rez's again. Is that about right? Thats existed since his introduction.

Also Glorn the Portals still malfunction mainly the Lightning one after you kill Pulsar. The corruption one malfunctions too but Lightnings malfunction is a lot more frequent.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Corruption guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption guard   Corruption guard EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Yeah; I still know of both of these; and though I had added in things to attempt to fix them; they failed.

I plan to release 4.0 as my next edit; which wont be for a while yet; but all of these bugs have been fixed. there are just 300 more that you gotta watch out for!

Seriously, to deal with the hundreds of possible region problems; I have about 400 regions in 4.0 (compared to the 200 or so in 3.1) so that if somehow something at some point managed to go wrong enough; these extra regions would still be a safeguard against the wrong units entering the wrong regions. Well, that and preloading... which takes a lot of regions; because i remove what isnt used for some game, and add other things in...

Anyways /end rant dont worry about these problems with any of the elementals or archons in 4.0... (anyone remember what happens when you kill an archon with mets in a lane no one is in????)
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Corruption guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption guard   Corruption guard Empty

Back to top Go down

Corruption guard
Page 1 of 1