Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The shards are missing EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
The shards are missing EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
The shards are missing EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
The shards are missing EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
The shards are missing EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
The shards are missing EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
The shards are missing EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
The shards are missing EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
The shards are missing EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
The shards are missing I_vote_lcapThe shards are missing I_voting_barThe shards are missing I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
The shards are missing I_vote_lcapThe shards are missing I_voting_barThe shards are missing I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

The shards are missing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hoodini19
Unranked
Unranked

The shards are missing Empty
PostSubject: The shards are missing   The shards are missing EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:12 pm

I can't build the greater orbs of fire, thunder, or ice because the shards are missing, the only way i can get them is by buying them at the premade shop...does anyone else have this problem?
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: The shards are missing   The shards are missing EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Apparently you have been out of the game for awhile the shards have been done away with for quite some time.As of now the only way to get one of the elemental orbs is to buy it at the low premade shop by the fountain in either base.
Back to top Go down
hoodini19
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: The shards are missing   The shards are missing EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Lol, thanks, and yes I have, sorry to about that, its been quite a few years since i played XD
Back to top Go down
hoodini19
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: The shards are missing   The shards are missing EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Oh, and I almost forgot to say thank you for the fast response, i greatly appreciate it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: The shards are missing   The shards are missing EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:03 pm

No problem if you have anything else you need feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shards are missing   The shards are missing Empty

Back to top Go down

The shards are missing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Map Related Discussion :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com