Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Cant host? want help to be able to? I_vote_lcapCant host? want help to be able to? I_voting_barCant host? want help to be able to? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Cant host? want help to be able to? I_vote_lcapCant host? want help to be able to? I_voting_barCant host? want help to be able to? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Cant host? want help to be able to?

Go down 
+4
KJC
Glorn2
Britlind
Dragonslayer995
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

Cant host? want help to be able to? Empty
PostSubject: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:42 am

If you cant host and you would like help to be able to reply here and i will be glad to help you with it.
Some basic things u may need to be able to host.
1. INTERNET!!!
2. A Computer!!!
3. WC3!!!
4. Internet that isnt dial up. im quite sure dial up will be to slow to be able to host.
5. A router helps.
6. If u have a router and it has a password u will need to know what the password is.

Websites that will help you.
1. portforward
2. wc3hosting

*If you have a router* a step by step to get your ip of your router to put in your web browser to get into your router.

1. From your desktop click “Start>Run” and type: cmd

2. Then type: ipconfig

You will need to remember the “Default Gateway” and the “IP Address”, so type them into a word or notepad file as an easy reference.

3. Open your Internet Browser (ie: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) and click in the URL bar.

Replace the homepage with your “Default Gateway” as typed into the notepad earlier:

4. Once entered, a prompt box will come up asking for you username and password. By default, the username and password is “admin” and “admin”. These can be changed at any time, meaning you may have to consult whomever has changed these.

5. You will see a black menu bar with a link you need to click named either |“Applications & Gaming” which leads you to “Port Range Forward”| or |“Forwarding” which leads you to “Applications & Gaming”|

6. Fill in the information for YOUR correct “IP Address” as copied into the notepad earlier.

The information is as follows (if applies, make sure enabled box is checked):

Application:Warcraft3
Start Port: 6112
End Port: 6119
Protocol TCP/Protocol UDP: Both Checked/Enabled
IP: YOUR IP or last 3 Digits (Depending on Linksys Firmware)

NOTE: Your IP address may not be the same every time you use this computer; therefore, you may have to fill in multiple IP Addresses, as shown above. Also, if you have multiple ports enabled, it may not work, so please make sure only the one you are using to host the game is “Enabled”

7. “Save Settings” and Exit the Browser. You may now host games as long as you have no other firewall blocking the program, if so, make sure Warcraft3 is put on the exceptions list. Otherwise, IF and ONLY IF no other programs, etc, are running disable the firewall. No Viruses/Spyware may be transferred through Warcraft III: Battle.net.

Websites that will help you.
1. portforward
2. wc3hosting

Once your at your router page just follow portforward and you should be able to get it from there.

If you still need help post here and i will get ahold of you to help you with it.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Hi, I followed your instructions and looked at the instructions on those other two websites, however, i still can't host. I opened the ports in the router and made both warcraft 3 and warcraftt 3 tft exceptions in the windows firewall. A screenshot of my router page is at https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/15/04/05/26/hostin11.png (i would've uploaded it here but the image hosting wasn't working for some reason). I have windows 7, maybe that is the problem. I was wondering if you could help me?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Hmm, are there multiple computers on your network?

that is, the last digit of your IP represents your computer. if it is set to 1, and your computer is 2, it will not work for your computer. When you turn computers on and off in various orders, it can change the last digit of their IP. So, you might be able to host today, but not tomorrow. IF there are multiple computers on your network, you can just open it to .1 .2 .3 and .4 if you dont know how to set a static IP.

Another thing you can try, shut off your windows firewall and try hosting. Windows firewall is shitty anyway. If someone wanted to hack your computer, that firewall wouldn't stand any more of a chance then if you were to faceplant your keyboard.

If neither of these things work; find me on Bnet sometime, and i will try to walk you through it better.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:53 am

Portforward got all the stuff you need to know about how to host, you can even learn about some very useful stuff to mess with your "pals".
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:43 am

Yea...just a few notes for other people wanting to host:
1. portforward is no longer freen and some of the stuff you have to download (not that you really need portforward that much anyway)
2. If you, like me, have cox high-speed internet, you are screwed. They block random ports and because it is the internet service provider blocking the ports, forwarding them through your router does NOTHING.

Other than that follow the instructions, if your ISP is not gay and you have a fairly standard router, from what I saw, thse instructions are fairly straightforward and easy to follow.

Much thanks to Glorn and Wrath for helping me for hours trying to get my system working.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:48 pm

can any1 help me to get this working with windows 7, i was able to get it to work on my lil bros pc, he has xp but i have 7 can any1 help?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:01 am

Theres a couple things:
1. Check your isp-
If there are random ports you need to forward, like if u have vonage or something, then look it up.
However, as your brother's worked you probably don't have a problem there.
2. What you are probably dealing with is the fact that when you have multiple comps on a network, they get assigned ip addresses in the order they start up- check ur address using ipconfig in the command box
(I think glorn mentioned that above)
Other than that, check that your game port is still default. Thats all i can think of atm.
Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:50 am

One thing you will have to do, is Uninstall afew certain firewalls/anti-virus programs complelety. McAfee is one of them, even if you have it unactivated completely it will still block your hosting ability completely. I can host you a file on rapidshare called PFPortChecker. It is the best way to tell if you have something blocked, after taking all the neccessary steps of preparing your router (or wirelessgateway) to be open to ports 6112-6119, and designating 6112 as your hosting port.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:12 am

dragon i went to host a game last night, n it still not working i think its something to do with my ports Lol but idk how to do those on windows 7 T-T
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:22 am

Just disable your windows firewall. It is such an outdated program that anyone with hacking abilities would walk through it as though it weren't there. You can find on GOOGLE how to hack through anyone's firewall.

But yeah, turn windows firewall off, get rid of any protection you have; and finish up with not clicking random links on the internet. Worse comes to worst, do a system restore to the day before any problems started.

After than, you are really just doing a 1v1 with your router. After you get that working, you can try adding back 1 security measure at a time to declare which ones cause problems for you.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
gusyass
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:36 pm

whos can help me??
i need help with this trouble but i dont understeand all
what can i do to tralate to spanish??
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Si aloja canto y le gustaría ayudar a ser capaz de responder aquí y estaré encantado de ayudarle con él.
Algunas cosas básicas u posible que tenga que ser capaz de albergar.
1. INTERNET!
2. Equipo!
3. WC3!
4. Internet que marcar isnt arriba. estoy muy seguro de marcar hasta será lento para que sea capaz de albergar.
5. Un router ayuda.
6. Si tienes un router y que tiene una u contraseña tendrá que saber cuál es la contraseña.

Los sitios web que le ayudará.
1. portforward
2. wc3hosting

* Si usted tiene un router * un paso a paso para obtener su ip del router para poner en su navegador web para entrar en el router.

1. Desde su escritorio, haga clic en "Inicio> Ejecutar" y escribe: cmd

2. A continuación, escriba: ipconfig

Usted tendrá que recordar la "Puerta de enlace predeterminada" y la "dirección IP", por lo que los escribe en un archivo de Word o el bloc de notas como una referencia fácil.

3. Abra su navegador de Internet (es decir: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc) y haga clic en la barra de direcciones.

Vuelva a colocar la página con su "Puerta de enlace predeterminada", como escribió en el bloc de notas anteriores:

4. Una vez introducido, un cuadro de mensaje preguntándole por su nombre de usuario y contraseña. De forma predeterminada, el nombre de usuario y la contraseña es "admin" y "admin". Estos pueden ser cambiados en cualquier momento, lo que significa que puede tener que consultar a quien ha cambiado esto.

5. Usted verá una barra de menús negro con un enlace debe hacer clic en el nombre o | "Aplicaciones y juegos", que le lleva a "Port Range Forward" | o | "Reenvío", que le lleva a "Aplicaciones y juegos" |

6. Rellene la información para su correcto "dirección IP" como copia en el bloc de notas anteriores.

La información es la siguiente (si se aplica, asegúrese de que permitió casilla está marcada):

Aplicación: Warcraft3
Inicio Puerto: 6112
Puerto de finalización: 6119
Protocolo TCP / UDP Protocolo: Ambos facturado / Activado
IP: IP o SU últimos 3 dígitos (Dependiendo del firmware de Linksys)

NOTA: La dirección IP no puede ser el mismo cada vez que utilice este equipo, por lo tanto, es posible que tenga que rellenar múltiples direcciones IP, como se muestra arriba. Además, si usted tiene varios puertos habilitados, no pueden trabajar, así que por favor asegúrese de que sólo la está utilizando para albergar el juego es "Enabled"

7. "Guardar configuración" y salir del navegador. Ahora podrá acoger los juegos, siempre y cuando no tienen otro firewall bloqueando el programa, si es así, que Warcraft3 que se pone en la lista de excepciones. De lo contrario, SI y SOLO SI no hay otros programas, etc, se están ejecutando desactivar el firewall. No hay virus / spyware pueden ser transferidos a través de Warcraft III de Battle.net.

Los sitios web que le ayudará.
1. portforward
2. wc3hosting

Una vez que el router en la página sólo tienes que seguir portforward y usted debería ser capaz de llegar de allí.

Si aún necesita ayuda para publicar aquí y voy a ponernos en contacto contigo para ayudarte con él.
Back to top Go down
gusyass
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:53 pm

mmmj =/ anyways i cant but thanks for the traduction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant host? want help to be able to?   Cant host? want help to be able to? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant host? want help to be able to?
Page 1 of 1