Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Unholy Values? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Unholy Values? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Unholy Values? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Unholy Values? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Unholy Values? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Unholy Values? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Unholy Values? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Unholy Values? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Unholy Values? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Unholy Values? I_vote_lcapUnholy Values? I_voting_barUnholy Values? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Unholy Values?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Unholy Values? Empty
PostSubject: Unholy Values?   Unholy Values? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:13 am

What is the hp regeneration of unholy aura based off of a heros base hp regeneration or Max Health Percentage? Either way I take it this is a strength only skill where the MS is good for early game and the Regen is good late game only. Let me be clearer on my question is it the heros based hit point regeneration multiplied by the % value or is the % value based on their hp and added on top of the heros base hp regeneration? Whats the regeneration values on Boots? How come with no items with its +10,000 HP the HP regen is so slow? Is this on purpose or a bug?

Also....
What is the cool down of level 1 Storm Bolt, Hex, Befuddle,Stunfield, or any other ability which has it cool down increase and whats its last levels cool down time? A chart of their cool down times compared to their duration, trying to map out the most possible stun times, silence time, to see if the skill should be maxxed or not. Long term, duel purposes I dont want to be the masses impressed by the long duration, but not taking into account the cool down.
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

Unholy Values? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy Values?   Unholy Values? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:51 pm

First of all answer to the unholy aura... I guess the aura has very little effects on increasing your hp regen, i tried it in single player with 40k hp and over 2k str, my hp regen is still very slow instead of 4% hp regen / sec. My assumption is that the unholy aura will increase your base hp regen (including regen bonus by items), so it will increase your base hp regen by 4% at level 12? Anyway i believe unholy aura will become truly OP if it really increases the hp regen according to how much hp you have...

Cool downs for some skills will increase as you increase their levels. The most obvious skill is possibly stun field, in level 1 its cool down is extremely short, but as you increase its level, the cool down becomes longer..
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Unholy Values? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy Values?   Unholy Values? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:56 pm

hmm, without typing up all 12 values for 20 skills, I will make it short, and simple...

Every stun/disable that has an increased CD with levels, the % downtime ration increases per level.

Say stun field level 1 is a 2 second stun, 10 second CD, that is a 20% downtime skill. Every time you level it, the % downtime increases. It doesnt increase by a LOT, but it def. adds up. Max level storm bolt is over 50% downtime I believe... Combine with hex and an ice staff, you can disable an opponent for ~20-25 seconds without stop.

For most skills that increase by .25 duration per level, the CD is +.2 or something... for a .33 increase in duration, its a .25 increase in cd... It goes up like that, so that skills at lower levels are still usable, but not overpowered late game... anyone remember the old stormbolt in the supreme edits? 6 second stun, 10 second CD, and you could have it maxed by the 2nd duel.

I will look up unholy and see what is taken into account with it. it is .5% per level though,6% at max level. I'm not sure exactly what is taken into account with it, but it may be HP. I recall we all used to rush auroric set for the insane HP regen back in 1.2.6...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Unholy Values? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy Values?   Unholy Values? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Well if its off based regen that would mean it would only increse your base regen. I have no idea how much regen each point of strength adds but for the sake of arguement lets assume its .10 HP a second. With 2000 Strength your looking at a base of 200 HP regeneration a second which when you add Unholy % is 6 you say? Will add on another 12 HP a second. Thats if of course if its based on HP Regeneration a second. If it is max HP then 6% of say 40,000 HP is 2,400 so I highly doubt its this. Another answer is it could be based of 1%=1 HP regeneration a second which would mean it is considerably worse then the based of Base HP regeration. I dont know what the values are so I thoguht I would ask.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Unholy Values? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy Values?   Unholy Values? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Hey Im bumped this in wondering if you found the answer or not? Honestly I would love to know the mechanics of skills of this nature. Anyways Ive found in a lot of games skills of this nature were very highly overrated and did not add much regeneration at all, if anything the 1% 2% 3% were infact errors and instead added +1HP, +2HP, +3HP a second Im wondering if thats what taking place with this skill. I think those had to do with warcraft engine errors brought out by new patches. Any how I will run a few single player test (like I did with damage return) and try to answer my own question when I get the chance. I find no matter how much you look into stuff you will almost always find the correct answer in simple testing.

I dont know why but remember I suggested bringing back Old School Dread for atleast testing purposes and it was said that 9% is broken yet at the same token Unholy 6% is somewhat weak by alot of players standards. What a very complicated issue, how is Dread so powerful and Unholy so weak? Is there a bug at play here? Anyways I will run some test of my own and get back to this topic.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Unholy Values? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy Values?   Unholy Values? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:01 pm

It looks as though I found the answer watch this replay http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zjwmmtntezz As you can see Unholy values has been greatly exagerated and its 6%=+6 HP a second. I did various things such as greatly increasing strength, buying health tomes, buy regen items the 5 one rings and unholy gave me +26 HP a second regeneration. Wether or not this topic has encouraged a buff or tweak of this skill only time will tell, but for now we know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Unholy Values? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy Values?   Unholy Values? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:17 pm

im getting a page load error. if i can watch this, then I can change the skill to be more usable.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Unholy Values? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy Values?   Unholy Values? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Hmm you unable to watch maybe I can make another test one I was going to test Boots the next day and post it here. But when your able to watch I bought health tomes, and the regeneration of Unholy stayed constant. I bought 5 Scepter and its regeneration stayed constant, I bought 5 One Rings and although the regeneration values did go up it was only by the amounts the rings added. Unholy % values did not increased but instead stayed constant throughout my testing and it looked to be around 6 hit points a second.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Unholy Values? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy Values?   Unholy Values? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:30 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wnmime5t2mm heres another replay running the same test. Although Im not too sure on the regen from rings its very hard to tell but it looked as though the regen values of unholy stayed the same.

Are you able to load this one?

http://rs682.rapidshare.com/files/261578728/Unholy_Test_2.w3g heres one from rapid share too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unholy Values? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy Values?   Unholy Values? Empty

Back to top Go down

Unholy Values?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com