Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Cant find a list, if there is one? I_vote_lcapCant find a list, if there is one? I_voting_barCant find a list, if there is one? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Cant find a list, if there is one? I_vote_lcapCant find a list, if there is one? I_voting_barCant find a list, if there is one? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Cant find a list, if there is one?

Go down 
+5
KOnYiu
jarjar
sami_gurl
Glorn2
Grund3
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Grund3
Unranked
Unranked

Cant find a list, if there is one? Empty
PostSubject: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:17 am

I started playing CHA not long ago, but i have not found a way to combine a set of the sets together or is it even possible.

Power set
Totemic set
Eternal set

I have tried those three as well as including Warrior set , Speed set , Auric set , Set armour , omega orb and even threw in a labmonkey.

Havnt found a post or thread for it mabey its hidden somewhere that i didnt look yet.

Perhaps you could make a list of the combines that arnt readily posted or if you are simply adding them into the next version.

It would be very nice to see other combos that arnt in yet like simple ones such as a poison orb and stone orb progression combo.

Stuff like that to add alot more variety to the possible builds.

PS by progression combo i mean from first items to end game items, i find end game item options are limited to immortals and weapon combos.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:41 am

i dont fully understand what you are asking...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:45 am

You cant combine those 3 sets.

for the other items that combine look at the shops on bottom of your base in game and at the recipes around the map.

the rest of this post is not understandable in any way..
Back to top Go down
Grund3
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:25 am

What i was asking was if there were combinations that arnt told in the game.

And if there are none but what is clearly visible in the shops i wondered if you were going to add more in next version.

Is it really so strange to think you might have added in other secret sets to the game when you tell everyone that there is an eternal immortality set but dont say what it is.

Also i noticed a missing tooltip on the one of the staffs the one that drops from the lich.

Is it missing on purpose or is it a glitch.

The visual of the toolttip is the same as the item you get from pandaman. Is that significant or just random.

And if you can could you tell me what the missing tooltip is supposed to say.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:39 am

you asked that, and i said no? how hard to comprehend was my answer? i used small words even....
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:56 am

why do you even try to make items that you think will magicaly combine your just wasting your time... all you need is immortal items mostly and thats it not that hard.. glorn put the little recipes for a reason because they are the best so just use whatever glorn gives you
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:50 pm

lol....

The only other items that are autocombine and dont have recipes for are:

Tetra essence: get all the essences
Iron Gauntlets: All gauntlets except stone
Pantheons Armor: I'm never telling this one!
Secret Orb: Fire, ice, light essence, plus eternal orb.

No new recipes in the next edit. Maybe 4.0 I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Grund3
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:38 am

Thanks for the clarification Glorn2

And sami the second post wasnt for you it was for glorn as he stated he didnt understand the first one but i appreaciate your patience and understanding in answering both posts in such a well written and helpfull manner and helping a poor noob understand a game i enjoy playing so that i can get better at it eventually. THANKS SAMI.
Back to top Go down
Grund3
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:44 am

jarjar wrote:
why do you even try to make items that you think will magicaly combine your just wasting your time... all you need is immortal items mostly and thats it not that hard.. glorn put the little recipes for a reason because they are the best so just use whatever glorn gives you

Awesome jarjar thank you for taking your precious time to answer ALL of my questions in such a helpfull way.

Im sure everyone whos posts a question on here would love to have you answer it for them.
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:22 am

Did i see someone looking for troubles? *cough cough*
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:15 pm

np grund im glad i could help you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:45 pm

i see a future jesus_and_me in this young man, they talk very similarly
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Grund3
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:34 pm

No im not looking for trouble.

I understand the need to earn respect i also understand that showing disrespect to someone asking a question in the questions forum is childish at best.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm

assmaster was jesus also... along with.. 8-9 other alts who have been kicked and banned and shunned.... but uhh; everyone drop your E-peens for a second and get over it. This is a hate-free zone! now, HUG! *watches with E-peen in hand*
Back to top Go down
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:02 am

LoL ALT Peons cool lol hope there are not alt grunts or shammans haha,

nice idea there just been too lazy not to be one of them
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 am

no glorn thats a horrible idea we should all circle jerk thats a much better idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:10 am

haha, try to help and he ignores it, then i make a smartass remark and he cries. i think what is happening is we are being talked to by a........... 7 year old! or a 40year old virgin.. those 2 are basically the same
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:35 pm

if anyone else would like to take part in this flaming contest; they will also receive a 3 day ban. If anyone has something on topic with the OP, then have at it.
Back to top Go down
chao_imsofates
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:35 pm

............................................................................................................................................................
im the one that got banned?
really?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:57 pm

both you and sami did. Sami was the more deserving one, but if i only banned her, i would get "imso was saying stuff too!" Its only 3 days; and you've already found the "Secret" way around it... more of a point being made than anything else.

So seriously, this goes for EVERYONE, just because the answer may be obvious to you; or the question may be silly... Does NOT give you the right to flame new people. This is why chao crashed and burned; not letting it happen again.
Back to top Go down
glaukenschtuken
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:39 pm

I think what he is asking is are there secret items.
Less Known items are these
HS ORB (All The Essences and Eternal Orb)
Iron Gauntlets (Fire, Frost, and Lightning Gauntlets) the previous poster is wrong in their definition and mistaked them for Immortals Gloves also forgetting some of the other parts.

The Real Question in his post is How do you make Eternal Immortality Set?

And if you wont tell us then will you atleast give us clues? The only thing I know is it gives +2400 to all stats. And for some strange reason I think the Tetra essence is involved because it says used in special recipies as in more then just the one I know of which is the immortal gloves or it could be a simple misprint. Case and point of in game misprints Tetra Essence? Doesnt tetra mean 4?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:58 pm

lol; as entertaining as it has been.. the eternal immortality set is a joke, that me, jar, kon, and imso came up with a longgggg time ago.. you cant make it; there is no way to get it.. ever... it is just a joke to make people wonder....
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:02 pm

wonder if they believed when we started telling them they all turn into chickens
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:25 pm

lol, and 500 second divine shield, on a 5 second cooldown!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant find a list, if there is one?   Cant find a list, if there is one? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant find a list, if there is one?
Page 1 of 1