Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle I_vote_lcapIron Guantlets for Immortal guantle I_voting_barIron Guantlets for Immortal guantle I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle I_vote_lcapIron Guantlets for Immortal guantle I_voting_barIron Guantlets for Immortal guantle I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkniko
Unranked
Unranked

Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle Empty
PostSubject: Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle   Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:53 am

Well i would like to know how to i make iron guantlets for immortal guantlets :S

nesides how to obtain strange key :S .. what do i have to kill ? :S

and WTF is Eternal Immortality set ? :S:S
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle   Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:06 am

Frost Gauntlets
Fire Gauntlets
Lightning Gauntlets

For the rest of the item Tetra Essence (collect all the essences)
Corruption Gauntlets
Omega Orb
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle   Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:16 am

I would just like to point out, that in the next edit, auto-combine items that are not immortals (like gauntlets, and panths) will have a recipe in a shop for them.

It seems the game has progressed to a point, and the CHA community has grown to a point-that a large number of players have no idea what the auto-combine items are.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
darkniko
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle   Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:14 am

YEAH !!!! I THOUGHT SO !!! well i figured it out cause when i read that tetra essence was combining all the essences together i thought that the recipe of iron guantlets was kinda the same .. so i figured it out ! XD jajajajaja BUT THNX anyway !! xD

and what i want to know now

if there are secret heroes to choose
and if its true the eternal set the one that says besides the Tournamet hall of fame in the map can it be done ??

Im speaking for Custom Hero Survival UNLIMITED versions 2.1 and 3.0 Wink

thnx for responses := XD
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle   Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:13 am

it is in fact "Custom Hero Arena Unlimited 2.1 and 3.0" but uhhh, there are no secret pickable heroes. There is nothing you can do to gain an unfair advantage over another player without having more skill at the game, and the knowledge of a good item build.

By this I mean, no cheats, no hacks, nothing "hidden" other than the "hidden" recipes, that are... everywhere. They are posted 4 times on this forum "officially" and about 17 times from questions like that. On the other forum, they are posted 2-3 times. Every time you play a game, they are all there.

You CAN get hidden heroes if you type -random while picking, play all random mode, or run out of time while picking, and get a random hero. You have about a 10% chance of getting one of the "special" heroes. they are not insanely strong, they are maybe... 5-10% better than the average heroes. This comes at the price of a random build though.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle   Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:58 pm

and yet again the question of the eternal immortality set goes unanswered...the mystery continues...
Back to top Go down
darkniko
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle   Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:40 pm

yeah .. thought so ( again ) .. about both things ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle   Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Guantlets for Immortal guantle
Page 1 of 1