Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
vamp soul viable anymore? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
vamp soul viable anymore? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
vamp soul viable anymore? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
vamp soul viable anymore? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
vamp soul viable anymore? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
vamp soul viable anymore? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
vamp soul viable anymore? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
vamp soul viable anymore? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
vamp soul viable anymore? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
vamp soul viable anymore? I_vote_lcapvamp soul viable anymore? I_voting_barvamp soul viable anymore? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
vamp soul viable anymore? I_vote_lcapvamp soul viable anymore? I_voting_barvamp soul viable anymore? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

vamp soul viable anymore?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

vamp soul viable anymore? Empty
PostSubject: vamp soul viable anymore?   vamp soul viable anymore? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:05 pm

its been a long ass time since ive seen ANYONE use vamp soul and even longer since ive seen someone use it effectively.
so my challenge to the cha community is to come up with a vamp soul build for 2.1 or 3.0 that they would consistently use and not just once or twice to see if they can win with it
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: vamp soul viable anymore?   vamp soul viable anymore? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:08 pm

The last time I played chao_accursed he had a really kick ass vamp build, although it was a while ago, so if you're looking for one I'd ask him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: vamp soul viable anymore?   vamp soul viable anymore? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:24 pm

i used one, and stomped ass with it... it is still the strongest offensive skill.. 156 bonus damage and 36% lifesteal that stacks with an orb affect, is good...

I use the demon prince, vamp soul, spiked armor, guardian ward, reincarnate.

It can level quite well... Ive only used it in team games, in a 1v1, compared to an int hero, it cant level as fast.. but i can hit 8 for the first duel in team games. This is meant to be a team game though, so, i consider the build VERY viable... I stomped the yard with it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: vamp soul viable anymore?   vamp soul viable anymore? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:56 pm

hm... i must have missed you using that build i came back right around when you came up with that tents build =p
and how do u get around light orb with that build tho?
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: vamp soul viable anymore?   vamp soul viable anymore? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:07 pm

Hope they get stuck at the lightning guard due to faulty portal. Allies and stuns maybe?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: vamp soul viable anymore?   vamp soul viable anymore? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:34 pm

if they get light orb, then you dont put as many points into it, you use it mainly as a farming skill. you have a 3% aura, and can get 10% from scepter, that is still 13% lifesteal they can never get that you have.

Strength heroes are also insanely strong if you have a workable build, and this is very workable. Generally, i get a high level spikes, and grab a few helms of the war god. the damage return stacks, and the damage granted is insane, plus HP. Farm melee bosses, and it is easy as hell!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: vamp soul viable anymore?   vamp soul viable anymore? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:54 pm

hm... vamp soul can be used as a farming skill? ive never heard of that before but now that i think about it lifesteal and damage are both really good for farming so hm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vamp soul viable anymore?   vamp soul viable anymore? Empty

Back to top Go down

vamp soul viable anymore?
Page 1 of 1