Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Getting To know others and Learn EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Getting To know others and Learn EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Getting To know others and Learn EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Getting To know others and Learn EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Getting To know others and Learn EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Getting To know others and Learn EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Getting To know others and Learn EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Getting To know others and Learn EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Getting To know others and Learn EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Getting To know others and Learn I_vote_lcapGetting To know others and Learn I_voting_barGetting To know others and Learn I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Getting To know others and Learn I_vote_lcapGetting To know others and Learn I_voting_barGetting To know others and Learn I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Getting To know others and Learn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
187inc
Nooblet
Nooblet
187inc

Getting To know others and Learn Empty
PostSubject: Getting To know others and Learn   Getting To know others and Learn EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Im looking to get to know all of you as well as learn different aspects of the game. Im trying right now to learn new builds and play as much as I can! anyone who wants to 1v1 for practice or 2v2 or so on please pm me or wisp me online! Have a great weekend everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mx717
187inc
Nooblet
Nooblet
187inc

PostSubject: Re: Getting To know others and Learn   Getting To know others and Learn EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:58 pm

seriously this is the second time you have posted a wack ass comment in my threads. i am in channel all the time playing with everyone stop posting on my thread please.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Getting To know others and Learn   Getting To know others and Learn EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:57 pm

zzz another guy who wont show me the ways of cha. Oh well I will continue winging it.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Getting To know others and Learn   Getting To know others and Learn EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:33 pm

or you could stop being a prick when he asked you to? obviously you are going to troll, thats all the fun you have. but leave his shit alone. pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Getting To know others and Learn   Getting To know others and Learn EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:30 pm

I guess your right sami but he did say he wanted to get to know the kind of people we are didnt he? As for aspects of the game there are practically only two. One is carrying your whole team on your back, a very under powered strategy. Two is Team Work a very very very over powered strategy. Guess which one most use? As for me posting on your topic Im the only one who even bothered to post on your topic lame topics get either no responces or lame ones keep that in mind. There is absolutely nothing here that couldnt had been said on your intro.
Back to top Go down
187inc
Nooblet
Nooblet
187inc

PostSubject: Re: Getting To know others and Learn   Getting To know others and Learn EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:42 am

Your obviously the dusch that nobody plays with i've read all your posts and comments and i have a way higher status of posting threads on forums than you will ever. I have played so many rpgs its not even funny. I just recently decided to relax from rpg cause i work full time and go to school on top of that so went back to wc3 and came upon cha and the chao clan and decided i liked the game alot and just posting threads to see who is active on forums and who isnt. so ya go play with yourself in the corner like you do on the forums
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Getting To know others and Learn   Getting To know others and Learn EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:30 am

*brings in the fire hose to end this flame war*

As you both should know with all of your experience posting, if you annoy the hell outta the wrong person, you get banned. So, both of you, cool it. Didnot, if you are gonna flame, at least do it somewhere flameworthy... It is starting to look like you are getting desperate to start flame wars.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Getting To know others and Learn   Getting To know others and Learn EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Leave it to Glorn to play with his fire hose....

LOL Your right Glorn sorry 187inc I was just messing with you a little. I spam on just about everybody's topic once in a while so Im not just picking on you. Your best bet is to either ignore or pm sami or kon and have them erase my stupid shit.

Once again I apologize for being a dusch is it? Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting To know others and Learn   Getting To know others and Learn Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting To know others and Learn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com