Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A bot hosting site!!! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
A bot hosting site!!! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
A bot hosting site!!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
A bot hosting site!!! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
A bot hosting site!!! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
A bot hosting site!!! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
A bot hosting site!!! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
A bot hosting site!!! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
A bot hosting site!!! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
A bot hosting site!!! I_vote_lcapA bot hosting site!!! I_voting_barA bot hosting site!!! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
A bot hosting site!!! I_vote_lcapA bot hosting site!!! I_voting_barA bot hosting site!!! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

A bot hosting site!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

A bot hosting site!!! Empty
PostSubject: A bot hosting site!!!   A bot hosting site!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 am

http://wc3clans.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=65

Check it out.. Anyone with spare CD keys, you can have this site set up a ghost++ bot, and run it on their server, for only 3.50 a month.

they kind of charge out the ass if you wanna buy CD keys from them, 22 dollars a set. If you can find them cheaper elsewhere, you can use them though. These are the same bots that run DOTA games everywhere, except if you buy it, you can control it to do whatever you want. If I can get some keys, I am gonna set up a few bots.

EDIT*********

With some minor searching, I found a site where you can buy keys for only 5 dollars per set! Both keys, for only 5 dollars! Paypal is required, however. Because I am banned from my own internet banking (WTF IS MY PASSWORD?!) I will have to call my bank sometime and get it unbanned, so I can transfer funds to paypal and buy us some bots!

Anyone with a few extra dollars to spare should really invest in this. Once you buy the bot, it is yours! If you cant host, it will host whatever games you want! The bandwidth is amazingly huge, and you dont have to spend the hours of work it takes to set up your own bot! If we can get a bunch of people interested, maybe we can get a group discount...

****edit**** the 5 dollar site is sketchy, so The best I can find is 18 dollars... I will find something better and post it.

Last edited by Glorn2 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
FuzzyBanana92
Average Player
Average Player
FuzzyBanana92

PostSubject: Re: A bot hosting site!!!   A bot hosting site!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:35 pm

good call! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: A bot hosting site!!!   A bot hosting site!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:19 pm

Ill do it in a few days. i just got my check today and im ready to waste it =D

and what is the site for the cd key?! you failed to mention what it was =p
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: A bot hosting site!!!   A bot hosting site!!! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:32 pm

alright... everyone should prolly wait till i can confirm the 5$ site.... It says instant.. but its been a good 15 minutes, just hold on to your money till i get something.

EDIT--
i wouldnt recommend trying the 5$ site. I have waited a good hour and a half and got nothing at all.

In other news! Ill still have a bot tomorrow because my daddy bought me a copy of the battlechest cuz hes awesome like that =p
Sami_2.0 will be up tomorrow or thursday =D

-Sami
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: A bot hosting site!!!   A bot hosting site!!! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Go Glorn and Sami! I would do this but Im a cheap skate or atleast when it comes to buying games I already have I am. Hell I still havent jump on the HON ban wagon what kind of dumb fuck pays for something they get for free?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: A bot hosting site!!!   A bot hosting site!!! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:16 pm

I actually have almost NO money at all.. Which is depressing.. but If I can get a friends keys for free, I could stand paying 3.50 a month... Or I could just get verti to host a bot, me and him have been figuring out how to use ghost.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: A bot hosting site!!!   A bot hosting site!!! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Im Still waiting for them to give me info on mine... not even a confimation email that they got money from me... strange.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: A bot hosting site!!!   A bot hosting site!!! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:25 pm

are you talking about the site that hosts for you? because I KNOW that site is legit, I know a handful of people who all have bots through that site. the site is also a whole community, with a forum, many members, and constantly updated info. It does take time to set up a bot. Did you give them any CD keys or anything? you COULD email them before sending money also.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: A bot hosting site!!!   A bot hosting site!!! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:33 pm

yeah, i know it is too. just a bit annoying to not give any kind of "okay we got your money" message... and they never asked for cd keys or anything. but then again..... my dad did just tell me to buy the cd key from them. maybe thats why, but they still didnt ask for any acct info so idk...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bot hosting site!!!   A bot hosting site!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A bot hosting site!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com