Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Good Admiral Build... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Good Admiral Build... EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Good Admiral Build... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Good Admiral Build... EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Good Admiral Build... EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Good Admiral Build... EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Good Admiral Build... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Good Admiral Build... EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Good Admiral Build... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Good Admiral Build... I_vote_lcapGood Admiral Build... I_voting_barGood Admiral Build... I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Good Admiral Build... I_vote_lcapGood Admiral Build... I_voting_barGood Admiral Build... I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Good Admiral Build...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

Good Admiral Build... Empty
PostSubject: Good Admiral Build...   Good Admiral Build... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:15 pm

I've always tried to make a good build with him. I never seemed to find... I played bout 15 games trying
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Good Admiral Build...   Good Admiral Build... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:46 pm

you seriously dont have a good build for him? hes my favorite str hero
hes versatile and can pretty much run any str build and even some agi builds even tho hes str. all of this and hes decently fast so its not as easy to kite him even tho hes melee.
heres a couple of builds i made with him
pulverize, stun field, darkness, avatar
this build has disables and can rape disables. your probably gonna lose early unless your oponent is all spells or something so get at least level 3 stun field early game so you can stun any ganking opponents. the idea is to get alot of speed early (i either get speed set or mastery of the ring early) so pulverize starts to farm well. after that you just creep until your level 32+ and then you can start using your stun field and darknesses slow and disable wich rape now to gank them at archons and shut them down.

corrupt flesh, slow ward, acid rain, reincar

this build is good generally all game. the idea is to farm with acid rain and level up slow ward really fast and put it in hard to reach places in duel. then after youve maxed out slow ward start maxing out corrupt flesh. dont max out acid rain because you dont need to (i normally stop at level 7 or Cool and with your corrupt flesh archon farm late game youll soar ahead of your opponents, get massive hp and armor, and you just wont die with reincar

death strike, spiked armor, immolation(or acid rain), death orb, doom roots, locust, or wrath of hell.
choose the ult based on your item build (does it farm well, does it pvp well, etc.)
your gonna want to switch between immolation and spiked armor until your about level ten, then switch between immolation and death strike (immolation always being leveled when it can.) you wanna get to late game as fast as possible so try to get high speed early so your opponent is less likely to gank you and will try to farm instead. if you got death orb or doom roots use these to either gank your opponent and knock off there farm if there obviously trying to raise the creep level so you cant farm at all. then later use it to disable your opponent and get a good 2-3 death strikes in before they can even fight back. if there melee, you win late game. if there ranged with disables, you might have some trouble. personally if that happens id just sacrifice a spot in my inventory for a supersonic ring. your late gameness will make up for the missed stats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Good Admiral Build...   Good Admiral Build... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:23 pm

fat thats a gay build... HAHA jk u no im messin...
try this one get fire ward, devotion aura, and endurance... lv endurance to lv 3 or 4. get fire ward the most and after u get endurance lv 3 or 4, level devotion instead of endurance but fire ward level it to the max. This should work unless u dotn have a good item build.. ive beaten alot of people with it and only have lost with it to glorn =]

so if u try it out good luck
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Good Admiral Build...   Good Admiral Build... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:11 pm

and what ultimate would you be using there hoebag
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Good Admiral Build...   Good Admiral Build... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:07 pm

y r u gona use it fag? u can get ava or reincarnation nubbbb
Back to top Go down
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

PostSubject: Re: Good Admiral Build...   Good Admiral Build... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:52 pm

Sounds Good
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Good Admiral Build...   Good Admiral Build... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:23 pm

lol what about death orb that would be pretty rape with endurance and a frost orb
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Good Admiral Build...   Good Admiral Build... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 pm

k how about this nub fat.. u can use watever ult u want! happy? lol
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Good Admiral Build...   Good Admiral Build... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:15 pm

no im not happy but w/e go have fun with your dota noob =] lol jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Admiral Build...   Good Admiral Build... Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Admiral Build...
Page 1 of 1