Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Training Signups EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Training Signups EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Training Signups EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Training Signups EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Training Signups EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Training Signups EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Training Signups EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Training Signups EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Training Signups EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Training Signups I_vote_lcapTraining Signups I_voting_barTraining Signups I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Training Signups I_vote_lcapTraining Signups I_voting_barTraining Signups I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Training Signups

Go down 
+31
Ignaciorocks
Mr.Blonde
epicpowda11
tuusneegepro
blazinfast
Maniac
SmokeyMcDope
baneofdeath
Pissonmyhands
i_4got_my_user
BuringIce
wwecom
SlaminFool
BurrowMe
Razart
Dragonslayer995
chehong
Malignant.Puppy
Bob
imsofattest
keane2009
Wrathtoruin
didnotmeanto
accursed
Masked
Skankimusprime
jarjar
Glorn2
Niggonometry
sami_gurl
verti89
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:15 pm

This section is for people to reference when they want to get better. We (Glorn & me) will keep it relatively up to date with the people we consider good teachers. Blue Names are people who will be focusing on taking the lower level grunts and making them into higher level/shaman challenging level. I would ask that these people focus on those who can host and are most active. The Orange named people will focus on teaching the basics to the peons to get them to grunt status. Again those that can host and are very active get preferential treatment. If you are a trainer and you think your pupil is ready for promotion just PM me and let me know their BNet name, but if you start telling me to promote people who aren't ready you will lose your teacher status. Also I would like to ask that each trainer edits his original post updating who he is working with, rather than each time u start a new person adding a new reply and ending with a ton of crap to read through. Finally teachers try to focus on just a few people at once and get them ready to move on BEFORE taking on any one else.

If you want to be trained look at this list of people and ask one of them to train you (I suggest a PM to them). They do not have to but hopefully if they don't already have padawans, they will. If you don't know who to ask you can just say in here that you want to be trained, you think you are peon or grunt level, and whether you can host or not, and when the teachers need someone knew to work with they have a pool to look at. But IF you do this, once you start getting trained by someone you need to edit your post saying so, that away we dont have a bunch of diddferent teachers teaching the same person....

ok i think thats all for now

Glorn2
Konyiu
Yiff_Fox

verti89
sami_gurl
Dead
Xejon
chao_accursed
chao_imsofatest

***Edit by Glorn***
I have a list of players I am training up to blue status, and I plan to focus mainly on that. The list is as follows:
chao_accursed
Grim_creeper
JAGEDSPARTAN
xNightlyx
carefulibite
shoeinabox

These players are skilled, but other than accursed ATM, aren't that good as teachers. Within a week I plan for them to all be orange, and within a month, Blue. If you are a real noob, these guys can teach you the basics, enough to make it into the clan.

Also, any player who has been around a while and would like to become a teacher, or to simply be trained, contact someone on this list and see if they are willing to become your mentor. Please, if you do this, stick with 1 mentor, and stay active!

Last edited by verti89 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:28 pm

I have a problem with this.. how am i supposed to train lower level peons that cant host, if i cant host?? =/

secretly the real reason I made the ones that could host the priority is so you wouldn't feel left out... (-V)
Back to top Go down
Niggonometry
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Niggonometry

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:14 pm

I wouldn't mind having Kon teach me those haxs he uses to beat me haha. But I would say I am about at the same level of those people Glorn mentioned in his edit having played some of them before and could improve from there.

Oh yea I can host too.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 pm

hmm, the difference between being equal to a grunt, and being in the "orange group" is a pretty big difference. You need to know a decent bit about game mechanics, build mechanics, and synergies with both skills and items. A players ability to find a single build and win a lot with it has nothing to do with their ability to teach.
(this is for anyone/everyone who isnt in a group, and thinks they should be)

Having skill of course helps a lot though ^_^ Niggonometry can most likely make it to orange level in a weeks of Kons training (Kon is a pretty good teacher)

I believe everyone in the "Blue Group" is a moderator on the forum, so, you have the power to edit vertis post also, if you want to have specific people in your "classes" My group is pretty biased (everyone in it is from CHA0) but, then THEY can help train people to orange, and send them back to chao, so that 1 clan doesnt have all stacked players while the other suffers with 70 peons >< (a note, no one is FORCED to change clans, but if you are indifferent, you may be asked to. Also, just because you are in 1 clan, you may not be allowed into the other)
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:41 pm

som1 wana teach me
Back to top Go down
Skankimusprime
Unranked
Unranked
Skankimusprime

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:57 am

i am new to the clan i was wondering if anyone is on that would be willing to give me some pointers in the game. i have played many games but having said that there is always still room for improvement.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:11 pm

i suggest anyone interested should read both the Q and A section (mainly the topic "Questions") and the "Tips and Tricks" section, i forget the name, but i posted it "general tips" maybe... There is a LOT of solid information there.

Jar, I will train you on the side if you cant find anyone. Maybe you can sit on on some lessons i have with accursed and grim.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Masked
Unranked
Unranked

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:27 am

anyone interested in giving me a lesson or two? I cant be online actively tot cuz gotta prepare for o level Smile.
Back to top Go down
accursed
Average Player
Average Player
accursed

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 pm

How, if you aren't going to be online? Razz
Back to top Go down
Masked
Unranked
Unranked

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:22 pm

Not online activitly -.-, but sometimes online. lol nvm ill just c if anyone free to train me when im online.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:30 am

Can great pros such as your selfs train and teach me this cha ps what does cha stand for?
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Im intrested   Training Signups EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:10 am

If Some could train me or let me try out for a clan that would be nice. I think I'm at least decent but If I can get better hell why not.
Back to top Go down
accursed
Average Player
Average Player
accursed

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:22 am

You seem pretty interested in learning about CHA; add me if you want, chao_accursed, we can play some time.
Back to top Go down
keane2009
Unranked
Unranked
keane2009

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:08 pm

if any one isnt busy with training some one already i could use some pointers whisp me please keane12
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:22 pm

well im on more than pretty much anyone else so if you ever want training ill probably be in the channel
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Bob
Nooblet
Nooblet

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Are random CHA pub people like me allowed?
Back to top Go down
accursed
Average Player
Average Player
accursed

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:31 pm

If you enjoy CHA, want to learn more about CHA, and are looking for experienced players to learn from, why not join chao? Smile
Back to top Go down
Malignant.Puppy
Nooblet
Nooblet
Malignant.Puppy

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:01 am

if some one is not already buisy i would like to be trained

Im from clan choa (right at the bottom tho (: )

Im very active

Im a peon

I CANT host

if you can train me wisp me

Malignant.Puppy im in australia tho so time zones may not help)

Last edited by Malignant.Puppy on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:55 am

Can I be trained too

I can host
can I know what time the trainer is online,
and I think i have to join because for some reason i got kicked out because I was inactive or 2 month
ty for the replies
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:26 pm

I am also interested in both being trained and training
I am one of the more active clan members
I host 1-5 times a day
I Think I have some skill but I also know I need fine tuning
Back to top Go down
accursed
Average Player
Average Player
accursed

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:29 pm

After exams are over and I can play more often, I'll be happy to offer my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:14 pm

offer his knowledge. haha, curse, you are awesome =p
Back to top Go down
accursed
Average Player
Average Player
accursed

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:02 am

; ]
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:08 am

ill train any of you whenever but i can tell you now your not gonna like how i train
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:11 am

I'm Sure it won't be pleasant. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Signups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Signups   Training Signups Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Signups
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next