Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Fastest Cast Time EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Fastest Cast Time EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Fastest Cast Time EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Fastest Cast Time EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Fastest Cast Time EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Fastest Cast Time EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Fastest Cast Time EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Fastest Cast Time EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Fastest Cast Time EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Fastest Cast Time I_vote_lcapFastest Cast Time I_voting_barFastest Cast Time I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Fastest Cast Time I_vote_lcapFastest Cast Time I_voting_barFastest Cast Time I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Fastest Cast Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niggonometry
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Niggonometry

Fastest Cast Time Empty
PostSubject: Fastest Cast Time   Fastest Cast Time EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:54 am

Which hero has the best cast time is it the archmage?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Fastest Cast Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fastest Cast Time   Fastest Cast Time EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:03 am

actually, it is siren!
All int hereoes have the same cast time (which is very fast) except siren, who is like, .2 faster.

Agi heroes have the slowest cast times, and str heroes are only a little faster.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Niggonometry
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Niggonometry

Fastest Cast Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fastest Cast Time   Fastest Cast Time EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Oh yea, thanks forgot about her. Now for one more question when I use darkness it says it is suppose to disable special attacks like critical strike, however my target will still show that it is criting. Is it actually reducing the damage and still just showing the crit or is it broken?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Fastest Cast Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fastest Cast Time   Fastest Cast Time EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:57 pm

hmm, that is in fact a good question. I am not sure if it would disable item crits or not. We will have to see is badcha wants to do some testing with it (this is his field)

my assumption is that it may show the crit, but may not deal the damage? i checked the skill details, and it it configured correctly...
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Fastest Cast Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fastest Cast Time   Fastest Cast Time EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Thats a little harder to test. I would look into though. Would need somebody to spar with me as Im testing to find out for sure. You can cut the animation delay on some of these spells by simply hitting shift and issueing another command. All the hot keys are located right next to the shift key so why not try it. Vamp has a nasty delay after cast shift helps cut it by alot atleast slightly faster then auto clicking would.
Back to top Go down
Niggonometry
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Niggonometry

Fastest Cast Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fastest Cast Time   Fastest Cast Time EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:37 am

i wouldn't mind helping you out with the testing since it's my question
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Fastest Cast Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fastest Cast Time   Fastest Cast Time EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Okay I play tested Darkness in sinlge player and item crits do work and deal damage.

Still to test if The skills work while the hero is under the effects of darkness. If for some reason Im unable to test this lets face not many are willing to just test things they want to play and have fun. So if Im not on at the same time as you to test this I would recommend to grab a freind and to pick Death Strike, Combat Mastery, Darkness, maybe Wraith of Hell to level. Each keep Darkness at level 1 and each level combat and death evenly, one picks melee the other picks range. Screw around until your crit levels are decent and go and test darkness.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lgjznbzymlg/DarknessTest.w3g I tested it with the middle Archon.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Fastest Cast Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fastest Cast Time   Fastest Cast Time EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:22 pm

yeah, my theory can be proven using knowledge we already know about the game...

When you are silenced, you can still use the abilities on items.
When you are silenced from special attacks, you can still use the special attacks on items. (a simple test would have been "does fire orb splash when you have darkness on you")
I know for a fact it disables SKILLS like critical strike, and death strike. It will gray out the skill box, as it should.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fastest Cast Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fastest Cast Time   Fastest Cast Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Fastest Cast Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com